Pentagenarians & Beyond: ^ TGIF! ^

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today was cardio & Core so I did an I-Tread and one of the Buns of Steel workouts...she actually has leg warmers on! It is still a good core workout:)

Garance:
I really wish I could like the cardio in 4DS.. I would like to do the series "as is" but know that I hate Boot Camp style cardio and those step routines are too frustrating for me.. I don;t remember Cathe's Power Hour..right now I don't even know if I have that one! How bad is that?

Jen:
It sounds like you are turning the corner and getting better!:)

Hi to Linny, Josie and all that may follow later...

Have a great day!

Deb ;-)

Hi Deb and later posters--

Today I did HIS with back and chest from 4ds. I am loving the step on this one now. I have the third little routine down, and Cathe's right. It's fun, fun! Sorry you don't like step, Deb. These two are so do-able because of their brevity, and I feel so righteous about getting in 30 min. of cardio every day.

It sounds like things are going into deepfreeze this weekend. Right now, it's pretty mild. I have a retreat to go to from 3-7 today as part of a self-study and outside review of our Women's And Gender Studies Program. Not looking forward to this at all. I fade at 4---yawn, yawn, yawn!

Enjoy the weekend ladies!

Hi Ladies:
So I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday. My new job is throwing for a loop. I actually have finished working tonight at 11pm.My first visit was at 8:30 this morning and I did take time for dinner 6-7:30pm then work again.Ithink this is the longest I ever worked in a day.Told my boss that my husband and I are getting tired of 12+hrs of work.
Deb: I hear we are going to be in the very low teens on sunday(I have to work)Then on monday we'll be lucky if we get out of the teens. x( BBBBBRRRRRRR!!!!
Garance:Good Luck with your self-study,don't forget to keep pinching yourself to stay awake. I'll have to try that 5mile Leslie dvd.Could be good for the days I don't feel like jumping around on the step.
Thanks for the heads up on her voice.;-)
Jen: Glad to hear you're starting to feel better.I've been lucky so far,especially going into so many homes I'm kinda surprised I haven't got anything yet.Get well soon.~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.