Pentagenarians & Beyond:^^Friday^^

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

The little creatures let me sleep till 4:50 today! wow they must have been tired from all the barking and guarding while the locksmith was here yesterday. I went to my brothers and helped my SIL and neices make cookies yesterday. I only ate 3 or was it 4? She also makes these chocolate balls with oreo cookies and melted chocolate. I had to have one of those too.. too much sugar in one day. Today I did a 40 minute I-Tread. Now it's time to decide what to do next week. Stay with heavy weights or go to circuit, or endurance? I can't decide.

Garance:
Did you ever to the leg Blast pre-mix on Low Max? I did it Wed ( was going to do a regular treadmill workout but read somewhere that someone did this and I was intrigued). I did the warm up first, since for some reason she doesn;t have that in the pre-mix. The whole thing was about 30 minutes. My heart rate did not go up and I think I burned 170 calories. I only used the 4 in platform because I thought it would be harder than it was. New Skeat? we have their book on dog raising. The cake sounds yummy! I went to that web site when you mentioned it before. Dresses are kind of funny for me. They look great on a hanger or in a picture, but I really have to try them on before I buy them. I keep trying to get that Ciment stuff on Ebay and keep getting outbid. I will persist and get it eventually!

Jen:
Congratulations on the testing! We all knew you would "ace" them. What is this organization? 700,000 applications a year! Wow it must be a great place to work.

Have a great day!

Deb ;-)

Deb, Garance, Jen and those to follow,

I just wanted to wish evryone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will be on vacation unitl January 7th and will be busy with my DD and GS. I will try to run and do some kind of workout during this time and maybe eat cleaner ;).

My Wish for You in 2008

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had vanish! In simple words ............

May 2008 be the best year of your life!!!

Josie

Hi Deb and later posters--

Today I did the CTX upperbody compilation video--about 60 min.

I saw that post too about the leg blast premix. I think that's a little too brief to do much for me.

Oh, the Myshape.com does pretty good on fit once you do all of their measurements. I have had three homeruns with them and 3 strikeouts--the strikeouts, I decided, were too youthful for me, but they did fit. But they are like Zappos--you don't pay for shipping or returns, so I just sent them back. I like to check their new arrivals for me every now and then.

I did get my ciment thermique yesterday, and I already could see a difference this morning. I used about a quarter-size dab, followed with my usual styling mousse, set my hair and then put on the dryer for about ten minutes. Apparently it's heat-activated. My hair seemed springier and shinier when I combed it out. I just went to the kerastase site. You don't pay for shipping there either, and you get some free samples with a purchase. It was 34 dollars, but it looks like it will last for awhile.

Two more seminar papers, and then (trumpet blast!), the semester is OVER.

Well, yesterday's ''exercise'' was spending 3 hours wrapping presents after work. Today's ''exercise'' will be baking after work. Tomorrow is my family Christmas at my daughter's house. I know in advance we won't be home in time for exercise. Sunday! I'm shooting for Sunday! This has got to stop.

Josie, that's so cute - I wish the same for you.

Deb, the place where I tested is M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in the Medical Center. I didn't realize until I got there Wednesday that they are part of the University of Texas Medical School system, which means I would be a state employee. Wow, state employees have great benefits in Texas. Now, I REALLy want the job.

Garance, let us know if you are impressed enough with the hair product to buy another bottle when this one runs out.

Have a wonderful day,
Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.