Pentagenarians & Beyond~~Thursday~~

fox2star

Cathlete
Good morning!

Today I did S&H Triceps, Biceps & Abs. A very good workout. I hope Cathe's new series is along these lines of weight work.. heavy with little momentum.

Jen:
You have to tell us how it went yesterday at the testing/interview.

Garance:
The Pyramids are another one of my favorite Cathe's . I am truly impressed that you can use 15's for biceps! I think 12's are as high as I have ever used. I used 10's today in S&H.

I will check in later.. DH & I are going out for breakfast in a few minutes! "I will be good"..."I will be good"... keeps repeating to self!

Deb

Hi Deb and later posters--

Today I did the third premix on Low Max--all of the step combos (44 min.), so I have thoroughly used this DVD.

DH is going up to Cambridge NY this weekend and buying one of those Kahlua cheesecakes from the sisters at New Skeat (sp?) monastery for Christmas dinner. Saves me the work of making something for dessert.

Does anybody go to myshape.com? I have had some good luck there, and today they had a $50 off coupon for any purchase over 150 dollars, so I bought a 168 dollar dress for 118. Always free shipping, too, once you set up a profile. It's a red knit wrap dress. Wrap dresses look good on me.

Still waiting for my ciment thermique. Hair continues to be suffering from breakage, darn.

Final push on grading.

ttfn

Happy Thursday, All,

No exercise yeserday, sigh. I was at testing until noon - I passed all 7 tests, w00-hoo! I even passed Word, which had a beginner, intermediate, and advanced portion. I skipped a good many of the questions because I was given such a short amount of time, but I guess I got at least 50% right! The other things were easy, although everything was timed, so it was a lot of pressure - filing proper names, visual speed and accuracy, math, interpreting and filling out various forms, spelling and grammar, logic - I think that's all. The HR lady liked me and will submit my resume' to department heads, so we'll see. I'm not getting my hopes up because she said this organization gets over 700,000 applications a year - gulp. At least I know I can pass those kinds of tests.

After testing, went to lunch with a friend, then was talked into doing some Christmas shopping - got home about 4, started to change clothes to exercise, and a grandchild appeared. He was teething and wanted Granny to rock him.

After work today, I WILL wrap Christmas presents.

Garance, you evil enabler! myshape.com sounds like another web site my DH would very much like me to NOT discover.

Have a wonderful day,
Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.