PEEPsters!!!

elliemom

Cathlete
Good Morning Peeps

I hope everyone is enjoying a nice restful weekend!!! I am off to Cathe's killer class tomorrow so it's a w/o rest day for me. Tomorrow counts as 3 days in one. :eek::eek::eek:

Anyone have anything fun going on??? I have a very busy day and week ahead of me. I hope to be able to relax today. After church we are heading to Delaware to see my DH's new plant that he built. The grand opening is tomorrow. Then DH will be in San Diego for the rest of the week.

I hope all Peeps are well. I'll bbl to check in

ellie

Hi Ellie and all fellow peeps!

I hope you have a great time today, Ellie, I hope your husband's plant is a successful investment.
Please let us know about your class tomorrow, as we know the "upright" position is sometimes a challenge...;)

Today is L & G, and I am adding a coremax, probably section 3.

In laws coming over today for chili and visiting. Other than that I am cleaning..etc.
I know, really exciting...:confused:

Conni

Laughing about the upright position. As tired as I am it may be a challenge for me tomorrow and there's NO STEP in this one!!!!

Have fun with your family and you just made me think of Chili for dinner!!!
Yipee. 8am and I already have dinner plans!!!!

L&G kills me. But I secretly love it!!!

ellie

Hi gals. I just got home from the animal shelter. What a mess today! You never know what time the animals got attended to the night before. Sometimes all is well but today was not one of the good days.

My butt is sore from B&G yesterday. I knew that would happen but I also knew that today was a rest day.:)

Ellie, where in DE did you go? I live jsut over the bridge from NewCastle. I do most of my shopping in DE(no tax). Lately, the road construction has been crazy. I HATE that.

Conni, chili does sound really good!

DH comes home from Phillies phantasy camp tonight.:) He's told me how sore he is. Luckily, he took tomorrow off from work so he has a day to recoup.

Good Afternoon!

Yoga for Dummies this morning, followed by Clean out the Closet Max..which is actually in progress, but we needed a break, so I popped in for a few minutes.

Have a great day!

Good Morning, everyone. I am just killing time before starting my workout. I am trying to decide if I should do leaner legs or take the day off. I have been hearing how hard tomorrow's class is. Should I rest instead?
Besides I have to do 25 pushups with Jerry on my back after the class!!! Maybe I should just walk on my treadclimber instead, tomorrow is going to be tough.

My sister's birthday is today, so I will be going to her house for cake. That is the extent of my plans for the day. I'll be in bed early tonight, since I will be getting up around 4:30 am.
Have a great day.

chrissy

Hi All...

Well another post sick rest day for me today.

I attempted KPC yesterday and it just didn't go well for me. I actually felt cold chills and very lightheaded after a few minutes.

I will try again tomorrow and see how my body responds.

Still drinking my water though so it should help.

Have a great day Peeps!

picture.php

Guten Tag!

Today was Drill Max for me (last section heavily edited to take out squat thrusts, lunges with ball, etc.) Oh, and edited to remove the way over my head push-ups, but still, this kicked my butt!

Still sore from two sections of core max yesterday...I really need to do that once a week.

:) Wendy

Hey there, Peeps! I wish I could work out with those of you going to Cathe's gym tomorrow! (it's tomorrow, right?). I think that once DH is getting regular hours at work again, I'm going to stash away one week of my pay so that when summer rolls around I can go out there! I bet I could talk my mom into going to keep DD with her in Philly with the relatives while I take an extra couple of days visiting Ellie and Jerry and working out with Cathe! Ohhhh, that sounds like so much fun! I know Jerry would be working, though :(

I totally feel like superwoman this weekend after all that I got done! And I'm totally excited for working out this week! I am so glad I'm getting over my slump!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.