Peeps on Wed Mar 18

Hi Peeps !!

Good morning Phyllis .:)

Another short night for me (11-4). But it could be worse I guess.

More cardio today. Not sure what yet.

It's going to be 75 degrees !!! I'm outside as much as possible !!!:cool::D

Becky

Hi peeps!

Beautiful day on tap here, hopefully I can catch some of it after work today..:(.

Hurray for me, I had Imax 3 on the rotation today, and I did it! I actually didn't have any problems with it. Granted, a couple of those intervals really hit hard, but it was almost enjoyable.
I added on the floor, plank and pilates section from Tracey's coreblast.

Phyllis, I am enjoying recovery week completely!;) Did you have trouble starting back up with weights when it was over ??

Connie, Way to go on IMAX 3 !!! I'm impressed! That is one I never got into . The only way I ever do it now is all step.....no blasts ! I'm a wimp!:eek:

I did Allstep cardio. THAT about killed me today! I guess it's the lack of sleep but it really had me winded. In fact, I skipped the blast at the end.:eek:

Have a good one ! We're halfway through the week !:D

Becky

Good Morning Peeps

Chicken- no head ... Get it???
I have been sooooo busy with the boys and school and track. Today I am shaking things up a bit and going for a walk/run. It's going to be 65 degrees and sunny!!! Yeah. I am getting outside!!!

Becky- I have had the insomnia thing myself for about a week now. NOT FUN. Never mind the night sweats. I changed my shirt 3 times last night.

Conni- I am still trying to master Imax 3. I can do 1 and 2 but for some reason Imax 3 kills me!!!! Good for you!!!! What rotation are you doing???

Phyllis- enjoy our beautiful weather today!!! I am now looking forward to spring. I LOVE being outside!!! Where are you on STS??? Are you gonna be able to hurt me on the RT????

Have a great day everyone!!!
Any suggestions for getting rid of belly bulge (fat I guess is a beter word). Should i increase cardio or weights????
Thanks
ellie

Hi again,

Thanks for the props for Imax 3. Believe me there are some days I just want it all to go away, but it did click today for some reason.

Ellie - I found diet to be a huge help in ab reduction, and a variety of core workouts on a daily basis. Yes, I do corework on a daily basis. I also found that really emphasizing the feeling of pulling in your abs to meet your back during crunches especially helpful. Cathe was huge, of course, but Amy Bento has some different and unique moves that work in tandem with Cathe's programs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.