Peeps Wed Feb 4

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Becky, I hope you got some sleep last night. Having gone through a few nights of that I can totally sympathize. I'm still taking the Estroven PM and that seems to help me. I think you said you tried it?

STS Disk 2 is waiting for me. It is back and triceps. I'm a little nervous about back. I hate having a sore back. That mkes me not want to do anything!

Have a good day all.

Last edited:
Good Morning Peeps!

Yes , Phyllis , I am taking Estroven PM nightly, also calcium at night, and cammomile tea a little before bedtime.
Last night I slept from 11 , woke up a few times but got back to sleep and got up at 4:15, so that's a little better.

I'm glad you finally got your snowfall, Ellie ! We were dumped on yesterday too. No school today !!! DD will be happy.:D The news says its snowing NOW, but it's too dark for me to see out yet.

Today is STS testing and maybe some cardio.
My abs feel it this morning from STS abs with weights and plates !
I LOVE the plates, but WOW WEE !!!:eek:

Have a GREAT day !!

Becky

Becky- I'm glad to hear that you got some sleep. You still need more though!! Is there anything else you can try?

We are off from school also. And the boys are still sleeping!!! It's 6 am. This is a record!!!!

I will be out playing in the snow and shoveling. So that counts for my workout today!!!!

ellie

Ellie........ideas ???

I'm out of them !

My dr. says that I shouldn't hesitate to take a sleeping pill. He equated it with having diabetes. He said if I needed daily insulin, I'd take that .
True, but I've read that depending on a PILL to sleep is unhealthy too !
In a magazine I just read yesterday it lists the MOST HARMFUL PERSONAL HABITS an number 3 on the list is : Needing a sleeping pill to get a good night's sleep !

So! What's a person to do !??

ugh. I am just beyond frustrated with the whole thing.
Maybe after menopause I'll sleep again.

Is this becoming a wintertime tradition? Close schools for snow every Wed?? DDs are certainly happy about it.:) they won't be happy in June when they need to go longer.:(

I'm off to clean off my car and make my way into work.

Later Gators.

Hi snow peeps!

We are just getting an inch or so of the white stuff here, nothing to brag about really, just enough to slow rush hour down.

Today was cardio interval - I did Tracey's HISM and the abs from BM.

I will probably order the Ab circuit DVD from Mary this week, that is the only STS I will get, I think.

Peep o' the mornin' to you!

Okay, so after days of not sleeping well (therefore not working out in the morning) and then having a sick daughter for a few days (again, causing me not to work out due to fatigue), I finally got a workout in. I was feeling worn out this morning and my knees hurt. I had planned on doing KPC's cardio conditioning premix but simply didn't want to work that hard this morning. So I did Turbo Jam's Burn (15 min) and the 20 minute workout. It went by fast and now I'm ready to go shower.

BBL for personals!

I was sooooo excited about the snow- i did cardio and weights while the boys were playing!!!! I am gonna be hurtin tomorrow!!!

ellie

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

I did 4DS LIS + 4DS LIS Abs + Basic Stretching from Total Body Stretching. Nice little workout session I had at 5:15AM this morning! :)

So funny you all are talking about snow--it's sunny and going to warm to 55 here today.

:) Wendy

OMG- I think I may pass out.

Cardio and Weights, shoveling, sledding, playing in snow etc

I am ready for bed at 6:45. And I' m too afraid to sit here to long or I might fall asleep. Must get the boys in bed soon. If I'm not back it's because I fell asleep while putting the dinner dishes away!!!!!

Have a great night
ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.