Peeps Wed Feb 25

pwmatt

Cathlete
Well, GS cookies are out of my house! Would you believe that I haven't eaten even 1!!! For some reason , they just don't call me. You would think with all those cases in plain view for weeks, that I would give in.

Conni, MIS was one of my first Cathe's. I remember thinking that I would never be able to do it!

Ellie, I haven't noticed that much change in my appetite. I have modified my diet a tiny bit. In the mornings, pre-workout, I have a handful of almonds to give me a little protein. Oh, no kitty yet. We wont get her until mid March. Her kittens need to wean from her and she needs to be spayed.

Today is back and tris(disk 11) and med ball abs. See ya after the pain!

Good Morning Phyllis ! Hi PEEPS!!:D

I was MIA yesterday because I was out of town.

Today is disc 6 back & triceps and abs (med or stability ball).
I might try to get in a walk later because it's warming up into the 50's with SUN !!!!!!!!! :cool:

Phyllis, we are waiting for our GS cookies to be delivered. But I can resist them too !

Have a good one !!!

Becky

Phyllis and Becky, I would have eaten EVERY thin mint in the house!!!! Then I would have had to SAMPLE the others!!!! You girls have some serious willpower

I will have a late w/o today as I need to go to Ash Wednesday mass right after I drop DS off at school. I sure hope GOD understands that I didn't mean to wipe the ashes off...... The sweat will do it!!!!

But I am trying Imax Extreme. Even though I am still sore from Monday's Cathe class. Why does it hurt more the second day?????

I hope ALL peeps have a great day.
ellie

Good Morning Phyllis, Becky, Ellie and ALL the PEEPS!!!

Just wanted to say hello!

GS cookies eh? Well I had for of the lemon ones about a week and a half ago - would you believe me if I said I could taste the lard or fat or whatever it is they put in them?
They were okay but not to die for - wasted WW points on those things lol. I was cookie chair for 5 yrs of my 7yrs as a GS leader now that was work lol

I hit a wall yesterday during my workout I just couldn't get into any of the dvds I put in (3 of them) anyways this morning I awoke w/ a stuffed up head so I'll be getting some Zicam to see if it stops this incoming cold.

Hope all the Peeps have a Great Day!

picture.php

Vilma- I hope you feel better today. I have had many days when I just couldn't get "into it". I figure it's my body's way of saying SLOW DOWN.

Get some rest and try to enjoy your day.

ellie

Good morning, Peeps!!

Phyllis..If those GS Cookies aren't calling you, feel free to forward the call to my house!!;)

Today will be some form of cardio, either Cathe BootCamp or at the gym, just not sure yet.

I've lost a few pounds on Weight Watchers, and while that's great, I'm far more interested in learning about portion sizes, and what foods stay with you longer, and I am certainly learning what I've done wrong over the years!

BBL

After my second son was born I joined WW on line and I love it!!! I don't have time for meetings and I'm not really trying to lose but to maintain. The site allows me to see what I am really eating- and what the imaginary calories I am eating are too!!!!!

Way to go Jerry!!!
Keep up the good work

Imax Extreme SUCKS!!!!

ellie

Hi Peeps,

Well, I didn't even buy any of the darn cookies this year, so I won't even allow the temptation in my house this time around. I am bad enough without the Girl Scouts enabling me any further..:p

Today was cardio - I did Phillip Gray's Step to be Fit, an oldie but what a goodie. He was a great instructor, I miss him like I am going to me Christi.

Vilma - take a break, your body is talkin' to you!!

Ellie - I am sure God understands, he invented perspiration, didn't he??

Jerry - How long have you been doing WW? I really loved their portion charts, I can't find one anymore, but I really thought they were excellent.

HI VILMA !!! Hope you feel better soon ! I think your body is saying you need to take a break ! REST and get well !!

I just finished disc 5 / back and triceps . OMG I am FRIED !!!!!!!!:eek:

I LOVED it !!

Going back to do abs with med ball and extended stretch.

Becky

Becky- you are going back for more!!! OMG. After Imax Extreme I was thinking of burning ALL my Cathe DVD's :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Conni- I too have to keep the temptation out of my house!!! Otherwise it LITERALLY calls my name. "Ellie, come eat the chocolate". Kinda freaks me out sometimes!!!! And yes, thank you- God made perspiration, so when my ashes washed away it was all his fault. :D:D:D

I probably won't be able to move tomorrow. Actually, I'm having a little trouble right now. Off for a very hot shower!!!!

ellie

Peanut butter tagalongs----the best cookie ever!!!! I won't buy them anymore because I can eat the whole box in one sitting. :(

Jerry- I see you are causing trouble in the forums-trying to invade the RT ;) !! Some people are so touchy. I am disappointed you guys are not going. I truly enjoyed your poem last year. I am signed up and ready to go. I am going to try and make the morning class this year.

I did disc 9 legs and my legs are so fatigued! There was a few times I didn't think I would get back up from the squat or lunge.

Have a good day. I have to study for my test tonight.
chrissy

PS I wouldn't mind if you guys showed up at the diner to say "hello"

Conni- I too have to keep the temptation out of my house!!! Otherwise it LITERALLY calls my name. "Ellie, come eat the chocolate". Kinda freaks me out sometimes!!!!
ellie

Ellie- I guess hearing voices in your head would be kinda freaky-LOL

Hello Peeps

Yuppers I have a nasty head cold going on so I am listening to the ol' bod and taking it easy.

I had a sorta sad day - My male neutered kitty had to be hospitalized. Actually weepy me just got home from having to leave him at the vets - I cried like a baby knowing I had to leave him there. Silver my kitty will be there until probably Monday. He had been acting really weird last night and not acting his normal self. Turns out he has a blocked urethra and if I had waited I could have woken up tomorrow to having my kitty dead - well that's what the vet said and I believe him as my poor guy was just miserable :(

So now I think I'll pop some more Zicam but it really hasn't worked at all as I feel the pressure in my head but I'll take it anyway and rest easy for the rest of the day.

I have not taken a rest day in 9 days so its good I am resting up or trying to :)

Take care and big hugs all around.

Oh Vilma,

I am sooooo sorry to hear about your kitty. I would be weepy too. I hope he is feeling better (and you too!!!) 9 days without a rest???? It's time to slow down a little girl. Take the next few days off whilr kitty is recovering so you can play with him when he gets home.

What, no one else's food talks to them????? I might need to up my meds a little.:D:D:D:D

I hope all Peeps have a great night
ellie

ICE CREAM actually SCREAMS loudly to me and I can hear it even tucked away in the back of the freezer !

I probably need extra strength meds !!!:p:p

Vilma, Good thing you took your kitty in . You're a good kitty-mom!!!:)

Goodnight all !

Vilma,I feel terrible for you. I had the same thing happen to me with one of my kitties. He had been meowing like crazy. I didn't even realize that he couldn't pee. We took him to the vet in the nick of time. I was told to put him a low pH diet. Blocked ureters are common in male cats due to crystal formation. The low pH prevents that. Glad you caught it in time!

I hope you feel better soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.