Peeps Wed April 8

pwmatt

Cathlete
Can't believe that my son is 20 today!! How is it that the kids get old and I stay the same??

Legs today - disc 23. Heavy sigh - DOMS here I come!

Good Morning Peeps and Happy Birthday Phyllis' DS !!!!!:D:D

I don't know how that happens Phyllis- but it sure does !!;)

Leg day here too ! I've lost count .....I think I'm doing disc 21 ???

My chest is still sore from Monday!:confused::confused:

Becky

Good morning..

Rest day for me, week one of STS down. I'm off the rest of the week. So looking forward to not working!

Phyllis - they grow up so fast! I just got use to my kids getting older (son will be 29 this year and daughter will be 27), then here comes the grandchild, my little Joseph, who will be 2 this Friday! 2!! How did that happen! A little news... my DIL is due May 15th with grandchild #2 and it also is a boy.

Good morning Becky, I've emailed you back.

Good morning to all that follow....

Wanted to say hello to Conni....

Jane, congrats on the new grandbaby! It seems like we were just cooing over Joseph!

I also did the plate and weight abs. Oh my, those plates are horrible difficult for me! My body just doesn't do the pike position!

I did those plates and weights abs yday Phyllis... or should I say I attempted to do them. I didn't know paper plates were so evil! I could barely get a few reps out on those when I had to stop. Unbelievable. I told Becky yday I had A LOT of work to do on that one!

Becky and Jane do you gals do the extended stretch after every STS workout?? I run out of time for that and I usually do my own thing - a few quickies and I'm done. Is that bad?? There's a lot of stretching already incorporated into the WO.

Hi Phyllis, Becky and Jane peeps!

I truly believe we get younger as our kids age. After all, they gave us the gray hairs at very early ages, right?

Today was BSB and MIS abs.

Only one more day of work, yeah!!

Phyllis, Nope, I don't do extended stretch every time either. Just too much time to invest each time. I do the same as you ............today was LEGS (disc 20) and I do some of my favorite stretches for legs and call it a day!:cool:

Those tri sets are MURDER! I was sweating and breathing as hard as when I do cardio. But the best thing to me is how fast the workout goes.......a couple tri sets and you're done !!!:D

Today & tomorrow left in school and then DD is on SPRING BREAK !!!! yayyyyy!!!!:D:D:D

What's everyone doing for Easter ??

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.