Peeps Tues Jan 27

pwmatt

Cathlete
My thoughts are with Ellie today. I hope her little guy is OK.

STS will be delivered today for me!!! Yipee!

I will do some cardio today - I'm thinking maybe an LIC premix.

Have a good day all.

Good Morning Phyllis and All The Peeps.

Yes .... sending continued prayers for Ellie & her little guy.

Phyllis I'm sure you are thrilled that STS is on its way to you today Finally! :p

I'm looking forward to reading all the reviews and the reported DOMs :eek:

Have a Great Tuesday everyone!

picture.php

Good MOrning !

Hi Phyllis & Vilma. :)

Prayers to Ellie and your family .

STS comes to me tomorrow . I have pulled something again and am limping around.
It's gotten beyond frustrating for me. All I did was a 30 min. walk yesterday !!!
Unreal.

We are in the middle of a snowstorm that could dump 15" of snow on us by the time it's done.
NO SCHOOL today !! :) :)

Have a good one,

Becky

Hi all peeps,

Ellie - We are all praying for your son and your family, stay strong and try to take care of yourself through this ordeal. :(

Phyllis, Becky - good news on STS for you. I hope it lives up to expectations.:)

Today was GS CT and I added Amy's core from Slo/mo challenge.:D

Becky - 15" of snow??? We are expecting 3-5 up here, this really must be dumping south this time!:confused:

Vilma - Should we take bets on all the doms threads on STS??:p

yea, it's snowing here too. I heard 1-3 inches. i could certainly love without it, but nothing I can do about it.

Be extra careful.

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

It is cold here in Dallas and ice is expected this afternoon. I'm working from home today since the school districts in my suburb and those north of me are all closed--the only major ones in the Dallas area to close today--so I'll follow thier lead and stay put.

Houdini got up at 4AM yelling "mommy! Daddy! Kitties!" I don't know what happened to her clock, but the kid was WIDE AWAKE. We sat up on the couch, ate cereal, and watched the Weather Channel (she loved yelling out all the colors she saw on the map.) She went back to bed at 6AM, so I did 4DS LIS cardio and Stretch Max with the resistance band.

Prayers for Ellie, DS, and her family.

Phyllis and Becky--I cannot wait to hear your preview reports on STS!

Conni--Stay warm today! Oh! I am thining of making Cincinnati Chili for the Super Bowl on Sunday--I saw a recipe in Food Network's Magazine and it looks so yummy, and of course, I thought of you, too! :)

Vilma--Hope you are feeling great today!

:) Wendy

Wendy,

I got my recipe from All Recipes.com. It has the chocolate and the cinnamon in it, and was the closest I found to the real thing.
That sounds so good....maybe a Skyline run in my future?:rolleyes:

Conni--OK, I will go to allrecipes.com and check it out!! Thanks for the tip--a native would know a good recipe for 5-way or 3-way when they see it!! :)

Can you ship Skyline to Dallas? LOL!

I would run down and GET some Skyline, but dont' want to drive on these horrible roads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made it before ......and yes, I like chocolate and cinnamon in it !!! YUM!!!!!!! :)

Thanks Peeps!!!

We are home. Yipee. I am exhausred, and still quite anxious. Sean is all reved up from the meds so we are getting ready to play some games.

I really appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to me. Especially being alone during this!!!

PHYLLIS- share STS stories ASAP!!! I need to hear about it!!!

I'll check back later after boys are asleep

thanks again
ellie

Gimme an EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gimme an LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Gimme another LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Oh, sh!t, senior moment.

Glad to see you-know-who is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A rosuing round of GS Legs...the whole freaking workout...and then Shovel Max....this is how I used to feel after one too many Coors Lights back in the day...my legs just won't do what I want them to right now..they are in full revolt!!

Yes, Phyllis...we need STS reviews!!

Hey Peeps! Another night of poor sleep last night so I didn't do HSC like I wanted to. I did Tae Bo's Cardio Circuit 1, instead. It was a good all-around workout. No workouts (or a.m. check-ins, for that matter) for me tomorrow or Friday as I will need to be in at work at 6:30. YIKES! I'm a morning person, but that's stretching it a bit. I mean, seriously...it's one thing to be up and about, another thing entirely to have to leave the house at 6am!!

So, I can't stop staring at the DVD's and making goofy noises.:eek: The discs came with a manual that I will have to read from start to finish! I'm a little intimidated but excited too. I need this to break through my current plateau.

Ellie, so glad to have you back! Is your DH home yet? Is there anything I can do to help you?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.