Peeps Tues Feb 24

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning!

RS today! I love that wo. :D

Ellie, how are you and DH feeling today? Did you get to chat with Cathe after the class?

Hi everyone!

RS is pretty good, Phyllis, have at it.

You may want to check out Ellie's post on OD regarding the class yesterday, it is a hoot!!!:eek::eek:

Today was weights - I did MIS. I really like that workout, even with the old hair and outfits!

Happy Fat Tuesday!!

Hi Peeps,

Cathe's class was killer, but so much fun!!!! Did you read my DH's post in Open discussion yesterday???? Kinda tells the whole story. :eek::eek:

I am way less sore than previous classes only because I had done the Viper and gauntlet lately?????

I'm hearing that everyone on STS is REALLY hungry. Are you guys feeling that too????

I'll BB after food shopping. FUN FUN FUN
Have a great day
ellie

Conni, we were posting at the same time!!!

I dread food shopping. Especially with DS5.

MIC and MIS are INTENSE aren't they????

Have a great day
ellie

Where is everyone today????

I am watching Imax extreme because it's on for tomorrow. OMG am I ready for this????

My major soreness today is in my obliques. She did some move where you just bend side to side and touch your elbows to your knees. Seemed easy enough at the time!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Phyllis- do we have a new kitty yet????

ellie

Hi Ellie,

I hated going to the store with my sons( because I would really have to say no to alot of junk food!), but I refused to let him sit in the store daycare. He learned all kinds of basic math, and most of all he learned what the word "Sale" meant! My oldest says it was the best shopping education he could have gotten.

I just finished reading about all the hungry STS people, too, Ellie, and it is one of the reasons I don't lift heavy. I get absolutely ravenous, and lean protein just doesn't do the trick, let me tell you.:cool: I am a smaller person when I use light weights, and my joints are thanking me too as I get older. I know, different strokes for different folks, but that is what works for me..:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.