Peeps Thurs Mar 12

pwmatt

Cathlete
Is it Friday yet?? Today is work, eye Dr, vet visit and more costume sewing - the end is in sight!

SB for me this morn.

Kitty is still hiding. I moved her up to DD's bedroom so she is more isolated(the dog can't get in there) Hopefully, she'll join the family soon!!

Hi Phyllis and fellow peeps!,

I hope your fingers aren't ready to fall off with all that sewing! I am sure the cat will acclimate really soon.

Today was Upper body - I did 4DS Upper body ( wow! ) and then the core from LIS.

Have a good day, only one more until Friday!!

Good Morning peeps

I am totally breaking from routine here and going for a one mile run, one mile walk, one mile run. Just to shake things up a bit. I think I have a little cabin fever and can't get motivated to do a DVD.

I hope all are well. I feel so out of the loop!!!! I was missing my peeps while my computer guy was doing his work!!!!

A new kitty came home!!!! Yeah!!!

Conni- how's the core work on LIS. I've never done it???

Have a great day!!!
ellie

OMG, I have such animal drama! New kitty is still in hiding - sequestered in DD#1's room. One of my older kitties had a mini stroke and is sequestered in DD#2's room.The vet gave her a shot of cortisone so she will be constantly drinking and peeing.My dog has another ear infection and has been driving us bonkers with his CONSTANT need of attention! He needs ear drops twice/day. I hope my DD's rroms don't start to stink from the cats being in there. :rolleyes: Yikes, the critters are driving my bonkers today!

Oh and I had an eye Dr's appt this evening. Only 1 eye is dilated and the other is normal. I look like i'm on drugs!!

The good news is that i only have a little over a week until Florida!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.