Peeps Thurs Feb 26

pwmatt

Cathlete
back doms + tricep doms = me sitting here in my bathrobe drinking coffee instead of working out. I think a rest day is in order today.:)

It was supposed to have been IMAX 3.

Have a good day!

Too funny Phyllis!!!
I totally understand. After Imax Extreme yesterday I am in the same boat (or robe!!)

My DS5 is home with a nasty cough. Please pray this doesn't warrant a trip to du Pont today!!!

How are all the Peeps???
How is STS going???

I am trying coremax today if time allows

ellie

Good Morning Peeps on Friday Eve !!!:D

Hi Phyllis and Ellie !
I too, am in my bathrobe still.......and I got up before 4 am !!

I AM going to do a short cardio workout though. I think 30 min. of cardio fusion .
I don't have time for more , as I am babysitting my gs's this morning .:D:D:D
It's supposed to make it to the low 60's , so if it's not raining, I'll get outside and walk later in the day.

STS ROCKS , Ellie !!! If you can do the terminators, you can do STS !!!

Better get ready to workout !!

Becky

Phyllis- I am so sore too. Except it is my legs. OMG!! I really pushed myself on disc 9 yesterday. I am going to try and do cardio, today. Something easy on the legs like the elliptical machine or walking.
Last night at school I must have been walking funny down the stairs, because one of guys in my class asked me why I walking like I was pregnant. How embarrassing! :eek:.

Have a great day everyone
chrissy

Good morning, Peeps! It's been a while since I've been here. No workout for me yesterday as I was tired from a stressful night before. This morning can be chalked up to indecision, I guess. I started with one lower body workout and it was a little too boring. So I started another one and I knew it was going to hurt my knees. By then I had run out of time for any decent workout. I AM going to wear my pedometer at work today, though. I walk so much there, so I've decided to wear it and measure my steps at work each day. I can find out how far it will be for me to 'walk' to different places (like Denver, which is an hour away).

I think I'll make up for my lack of a workout for the past two days by doing Muscle Endurance tomorrow.

I did 30 min. of cardio fusion and now am off to shower .

Jill, my sister used to live in Lakewood. I LOVE that area.
We went hiking and jeeping up in the mountains. It's so beautiful.
She now lives in Grand Junction and I still haven't been out there to see it. I've seen pictures and it's breathtaking !!! I need to plan a trip soon !!!

Becky

Okay, slacker peeps, out of the robes and into life today!

I am sitting here at work reading about your leisurely mornings and I wish I could just join you!!!!

Today was a good workout - KB Bootcamp premix on the rebounder and then core from BC.

Ellie - I hope nothing more develops with DS. It is hard not to be anxious over every little thing that happens, because it can turn ugly quickly. Hang in there.

Good Morning, Peeps...

Kickbox of some form for me today...biked for about an hour at the gym yesterday!

Phyllis..I don't go to WW meetings...DW and a friend from work go, and I just follow them, using my own weight to figure points.

Ellie..hope all is well with DS

Hope to BBL

Hi Peeps,

As tempted as I was, I did not stay in the robe all day!!! But I didn't get a w/o in either. I am planning on a nice one tomorrow. Just haven't decided which one yet.

DS seems fine. I get worried and make myself crazy. Shocking I know!!!

Honestly I am sore from PUB. More in my shoulders than anywhere else.
I kinda went a little overboard on junk food today. Comfort eating I guess. Well it was comforting at the time. NOT gonna be soooo comforting when I get on the scale on Monday!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

How can I burn like 1,000 calories!!!!!

ellie

I just finished KenpoX (KB from P90X)..and feel pretty friggin' awesome!!! Was able to release much needed agression!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.