Peeps Thurs April 2

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning. I think it will be another wet day here today. I'll take rain over snow ANY day!

Becky, got doms?;) My butt is a little sore? It's funny how each leg routine seems to make a different part of my legs sore. i wonder if that is intentional. I'm guessing that it is part of Cathe's grand plan.

Conni, is the new rotation up yet? I haven't checked. I love PUB - I find it challenging everytime.

Today is bis and back - disk 22. I'm considering repeating meso 2 instead of moving to 3. I'm not 100% sure about that.

New kitty update - She is still very timid and spends most of her time hiding. She does come out occasionally so there is hope. Today I take her to the vet so we will see if she has gained any weight. She's very small and having kittens put a strain on her body.

Good Morning Peeps!

Hi Phyllis ! Why are you thinking of doing Meso 2 again ??
Awww... your poor little kitty. I hope the vet appt. goes well and he is happy with her weight .

Doms in glutes and calves are the worst this time !!!:eek:
Cardio day and I'm thinking I'll do a CC .
HELLO SEAN! ;)

Got up at 3 am again today. :confused: Tonight I am trying timed release melatonin AND sublingual melatonin.........suggested to take that way if your problem is early morning waking. Wish me luck.
I'm about to the point where if this doesn't work I'm going to go the prescription sleeping pill route. I just don't think I can keep going with no sleep. :confused::(

Am so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone ???

Becky

Well, I was thinking of repeating because I had the week's vacation in the middle. What do you think? should I move on Should I take my recovery week anyway? I posted the question on Ask Cathe, but she didn't answer me.

Becky, I hope the double wave of melatonin fixes you! How awful. :(

My plan for tomorrow is going to Cathe's step class! :D

Hi peeps!

I am glad the doms aren't too bad, Phyllis, and no, the rotation hasnt been posted. If you see Cathe tomorrow, please remind her of this!:D

Get that scrip Becky, I think you have done just about everything you can on the non- scrip end.

Today was Amy's ITR and ab hits 9.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.