PEEPS TGIF Mar 6

pwmatt

Cathlete
I'm getting my new kitty on Sunday!! The vet said that she is ready to leave the kittens. I broached the subject of getting a kitten also do DH and he was not receptive at all. So, I don't think that will happen.

Another good thing - DS is coming home tonight for spring break! I guess I better clean off his bed as I use it to store all the costumes I'm working on for the play. Only 2 weeks until showtime.

Today will just be stretching and maybe some abs. My butt is actually a little sore from doing my 1rms yesterday. That's not supposed to happen on a rest week?!?!

Vilma, how is your kitty?

Have a good day!

Good FRIDAY Morning PEEPS !!:D

Phyllis ! You're getting your cat ! YAYYY!! I'm so excited for you !!!!
Maybe dh will change his mind about the kitty ?
I wish I had gotten 2 cats together. I have 2, but they really only tolerate eachother and then my dog - likes them both but will NOT stop chasing them ! I feel like I am running a preschool some days !:rolleyes:

Today is disc 9 LEGS (!!), abs and stretch . Ready or not !! :eek:

I'm so glad it's Friday !!!!!!!!!!

Becky

Becky, you be ready for your recovery week soon, too!!

I ended up doing CM #3 - the one with the med and SBs. Then, I did the extended STS stretch and also did a cople of 1rms - WO done!!

I already have 2 kitties, so I understand DH's reluctance to double that population. But, THEY ARE SO CUTE! :)

Congrats on the cat, Phyllis! you need to post a picture if you can.

TGIF, peeps!!! Feeling ready for the weekend, that is for sure.

Today was KB cardio and coremax 1, but I subbed Christi's Totally Hot Cardio and then did Coremax 1. Is it me or are those core workouts kind of a snoozefest?

Anyways, have a great day peeps!!

Hello!

Phyllis You must be so excited to have your new family member come home.

My cat is doing so well thank goodness he is actually more himself- still on antibiotics but so far so good. Thanks for asking :)

Becky
I have my 2 cats but they are at least 2 months apart in age and I also wish I had gotten my 2 cats from the same litter because at times they just tolerate each other :confused:

Conni
I'm not particularly fond of Coremax either but I do them when they come up on a rotation:eek:

I have not been online as oldest DD had to get ready for a Student Government conference she was attending with the other members - its just for the weekend but she packed as if she's staying for two weeks lol

I started CLX yesterday (on loan from a friend) and I really enjoy Chalene's personality ; she is so bubbly and so different from Cathe :). Today was CCv2.

I hope to get into some type of rotation once again as after 6 months of just kettlebell work my exercise ADD starting needing a change of pace again :eek::p. I feel a nice soreness from yesterday's work - its nice to feel DOMs again lol

Well I hope all you Peeps have a Wonderful Friday and weekend :)

picture.php

Hi Peeps,

Sorry I missed you all today. I was at the viewing for Sr. Lorraine. Sad, yucky day here. It's 7pm and i am ready for bed!!!!!
After the funeral tomorrow, I will need a good strong workout!!! Maybe Imax 3

Have a great night

I'm sorry about your sad day Ellie.:(

I've missed you around here.

I hope your days get better soon !

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.