Peeps TGIF Feb 27

pwmatt

Cathlete
Yahoo! This loong week is finally ending! :) It finished with a bang. I completed STS Meso 1 and I am looking forward the a recovery week.:D

Have a great Friday.:)

Hi everyone,

Glad you had a good wrap up with Meso 1, Phyllis, enjoy that recovery week!

Today was a circuit for me - I did HIS Upper Body circuit, okay, but not intense enough, I think..
Looking forward to the next rotation!!!

TGIF!!:eek:

I am feeling a little better today. I took a nice hot bath last night, it felt good. I need to get epsom salt. I am doing disc 11 (back and tris) later today.
chrissy

OOOHHH Phyllis, Congrats on finishing Meso 1 !! Enjoy your rest week !!

Glad you are feeling better Chrissy! :)

Hi Connie !

I did Disc 6 LEGS OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! One legged sit and stands ??????? I just couldn't do them ! So I did regular ones. OMG
And the wall squats with leg extension ???????? Not gonna happen !!
But my legs are fried !!!
I know I'm going to be walking funny too, tomorrow. eek !

I am scraping wallpaper and going to paint today. yuck.
Not my favorite job .
but I'm very glad it's Friday!

Have a good one !

Becky

Becky

Our principal Sr. Lorraine Klein passed away this early morning. I was up all night on the phone with the PTA and Catholic social services. I sent Kevin to school (2nd grade) before I got the word. I drove Sean to school (in my crop top and w/o shorts) and got the news that she had passed. I stayed to teach the pre school class whilr the teacher went over to the church with the rest of the school. I am shaken and saddened beyond belief.
We did not expect her to pass today or i would have kept the boys home (and worn a more appropriate outfit). She is in heaven right now telling God to get that 1/2 naked Mrs. Edwards out of her very strict Catholic school . I will be back to post as soon as I can.

ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.