Peeps on St Patty's day Tues

pwmatt

Cathlete
Hi Peeps! I am feeling myself again! WooHoo! No headache! How it amazing it is to feel good. Today I will resume STS.:)

Ellie, I'm sorry your are feeling sore, but it's a good sore, yea?

Becky, I probably shouln't have done 1rm's on my recovery, but I only did a few. No, I wasn't sore cause I didn't exert myself that much. Do you still need to do some? I feel like it's never ending. That is a good thing though. It means that each week brings new exercises into the mix.:)

Happy St. Patty's Day Peeps !

Phyllis, I'm so glad you're feeling better .:D How's kitty?
Yes, I have a few 1rms that somehow I missed, plus I didn't do legs at all and thought maybe I'd do a few of those and see what happens.......not sure if I'll do them this week or not though. I kind of like the idea of a full week of complete recovery.......ya know ?;)

It's going to be in the 70's and sunny......the best day of the week so I think a long walk is in the plans.
Plus last night my DD texted to ask if I wanted to go to the Y with her. So I'll see what she's thinking....
Whatever I do....it's more cardio today.

After 2 nights of good sleep (7 hours !! WOO HOO!!!) last night I was back to 11-2 , then I dosed a little the last hour before the alarm went off.
NOT enough!:confused::confused:
I'll probably be a grouchy-pants today . :(

Becky

Hi Phyllis and Grouchy Pants,

Glad you are feeling better Phyllis, how is that cat doing???

Becky - enjoy the fresh air today, maybe it will help you sleep?..

Today was GS Legs, probably my favorite of Cathe's lower body dvds, and ab hits. Tomorrow is supposed to be Imax 3, but.......

Having Reuben sandwiches tonight, and I am not pleading any guilt at all!!!:D

Becky, are you taking the melatonin? I know that you were looking into the correct dosage.

Conni, mmm reubens! I like mine with cole slaw instead of sauer kraut. Will mine be ready - say 6ish? :D

I did Tough core from coremax and stretch 1 from stretch max.

Will walk or workout at the Y later.

Phyllis, yes. I am taking 1 mg of melatonin at bedtime and theanine earlier in the evening. <shrug> I have no idea why nothing seems to help .:(

Off to shower........

Becky

No problem, Phyllis, but if you are late I am afraid we will have to devour in your absence!:p

I love reubens too ! am I too late ???:(

I walked 45 minutes today .....on a very hilly road. It's beautiful out and I broke a sweat !!!

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.