Peeps on Sat Feb 28

pwmatt

Cathlete
The crocuses are up, the crocuses are up!! Yippee!!

I think I may do IM3 today - still thinking about it.

Becky, I couldn't do those 1 leg sit n stands either. Then I realized that I was sitting way too low. So, I used 8 risers on my high step and did it that way - MUCH BETTER!! I dont' use a chair like Cathe does. That would just be another thing for me to drag into my living room.

Today will be full of costume mending and laundry. I'll try to find my way out of the pile to check back in later. :)

Phyllis- the crocuses may be covered in SNOW on Moday!!!!!

Imax 3 kicks my butt. That one is so intense!!!! Good luck with it today

I have a rest day today. NapMax. RelaxMax and ReadMax. I need a little down time.

I'm so sorry I have missed my other Peeps.
I will be back later to say hi to all and check in
Have a great Saturday

ellie

Phyllis,

It was horrible!!! They brought in counselers and catholic social services. priest from the sister parish and our own pastor. It's sooooo hard when dealing with such a huge loss. A lot of the teachers have been with her for many years, so they were so upset. The younger grades did exceptionally well because they are still a little cluless. But 4th-8th grades were sobbing and wanting to go home. The Sisters of her order were there also.

They will close the school for the funeral and evrything because there is just no way to have that many teachers gone and the vice principal etc.

My boys are young enough that they will get thru this relatively unscathed. I am heartbroken though. And of course there will be many changes in the near future. Thanks for asking, and sorry for rambling!!!!

How are all the Peeps today????

Hi Peeps!

Sorry Phyllis, but I'm glad to know I'm not alone with the sit n stands.:p

Ellie, so sorry about the loss at school.....was it the principal ??

A rest day sounds great, but we are painting .....a job I LOATHE!!!:mad:
DH is in a grouchy mood today too, making it doubly fun.:(

I planned on CCPP today, but I really dont' know if I'll squeeze it in. I think if can , it will do me good though.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

Becky

Hi Peeps,

Ellie - my sympathies to your family and parish on the passing of your principal. Was this expected or a sudden situation?

Phyllis - It is 20 degrees here and cold!!! I wish for our bulbs to start bringing in spring, but I think it is not yet to be.

Hi Becky!!

Today was LM 1-4 premix, then the MM lower body only premix, then I did the core section from MM.

Did some errands, on to cleaning!!!

PEEPS,

I am great at RelaxMax!!!!
That is what I am doing today. And I am actually enjoying it!!!!

Tomorrow will be my w/o day!!! I am so loving this rest day!!!

ellie

Becky, I just watched Cathe's new video on Cathe TV and she addresses the sit and stand problem. She mentioned exactly what I did - that height of the step/chair is the biggest issue. Check it out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.