Peeps, Peeps, Peeps!!!!

elliemom

Cathlete
Ouch, Ouch, Ouch

I can't believe I didn't break anything yesterday!!! Considering how hard I fell, I am relatively unscathed this am. Few bumps and bruises but everything is moving!!! Thank God!!! (read pst from yesterday!!!)

Not even attempting a workout today.
I am just going to de ice the driveway!

ellie

Ellie, were you able to sleep OK? Do you normally sleep on your side? I feel terrible for you! Are you able to take a hot bath - maybe when the kids are gone? Yikes, be careful!!

I stayed up late watching lOST last night so I opted to take today as a rest day. 11PM is waay late for me!! Who elso watched it?

Well, it' GS cookie season again and the craziness has begun! I'm cookie mom again this year so my family room is filled with boxes of cookies and cookies related stuff! Now, to resist the temptation.;)

Hi Ladies !

ONE day of exercise and I'm down and out again !!! :(
This time I caught a stomach virus from the grandkids .
I am starting to feel a little better this morning but I was up most of the night last night and the night before, so I am lacking in sleep and haven't had a thing to eat since lunch on Tuesday. I'm try to sip Gaterade now.......so obviously, no workout AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
This is getting ridiculous !!!
Ellie, ughhhh I'm so sorry for you!! I fell on the ice hard once and hurt my elbow and chin and was sore for days. I hope you feel better soon !

Becky

Becky, yuck! January is certainly not a good month for you.:mad: I think you've had your fill of trouble and it's time to move on.:)

Oh Becky- this is why I despise pre-school!!! For the first four months I got everything those little kids had. I swore I was dying. At times it seemed preferable. My immune sytem finally kicked into gear but those times were awful. Just take it easy and get some good rest!!! DRINK LOTS OF FLUIDS!!

I too have had a few months of things that kept me from reaching my fitness goals. I know what a bummer that can be. You'll get back on track. Just give yourself some time!!!

I'm sore today but otherwise okay. I iced my shoulder and hip and ankle last night and then I could not get warm. Thought i was at Phyllis' house there for a minute. ha :D:D:D:D

Just an FYI Chrissy is coming down on Monday for Cathe's killer class, I am going to meet her there. God help me!!! If anyone else is interested let me know

Have a great day Peeps

ellie

Good morning peeps,

Ellie - I hope you feel better today. Lots of motrin in your future. Ouch!

Today was KPC - I subbed Amy's In The Ring and then added 100 crunches. This is my favorite kickboxing workout right now, I think.

Have a "stable" day everyone.:eek:

Good Morning

No workout for me this morning. I also was up late watching LOST! Great show, but 11pm is WAY to late for me!!! I am going to try to workout after work, since I'm done at noon today.

Phyllis~ Don't you just love LOST!

Ellie~ So sorry to hear about your fall! I hope you are feeling better soon

Becky~ Sorry to hear you are down for the count again! Take care

Conni~ glad you had a good workout

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning!!

Heading to the gym later today, going to swing by the local animal shelter today as well and see if I can't do some volunteering.

Ellie...glad you survived the fall...how dare they put a step where the ice should be..:D:D:D

Off to do Clean the bathtub Max...:eek:

BBL

Is this where the tristater's check in!??!
.....or is this something different. May I join?!?

chrissy

Ellie,
Sorry to hear about your fall. (were you watching yourself in the mirror again!!) I hope you are feeling better. Get lots of rest.
chrissy

Happy to hear you are going to try to join me on monday. Yes I was freaking out. I didn't tell my husband until the gym called me.

Good morning! Quick check in before I head to work. I did Push Pull this morning and it was great! Between the pilates I did on Tues, the stability ball abs work from KPC yesterday, and the abs work from today's workouts, my rectus abdominis muscles are sore!! Tomorrow I'll have to really work the obliques :) Gotta go, BBL!

Chrissy..

This is not the Tri-Stater check in, although you may certainly post here.

Please feel free to join us!!!

Maybe I'll see you Monday as well!

Chrissy, Ellie, Jerry - have a great time on Mon! I'll be thinking about you as a toil away at work!

Chrissy, the gym called you???

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

Since Houdini decided to sleep in her closet last night, I was able to do HST in the living room this morning, hurrah! Did all those *leg presses* except for the second set in drill number 4. Whoo hooo! I love this workout, despite all those leg presses!

:) Wendy

I have to answer for Chrissy

She left something VERY VALUABLE at Cathe's gym last week and they found it!!!! She is driving down to get it. So we might as well hit the gym while she is here. This past trip was the first time I met her and she is a doll. I hope she joins the Peeps or tri staters. And I am sooooo happy for her.

Monday might be a little overwhelming for me, but I am psyched. I'll post an FYI in O/D today!!!

ellie

This past trip was the first time I met her and she is a doll. I hope she joins the Peeps or tri staters. And I am sooooo happy for her.

ellie

Thanks Ellie. I'm blushing!!! Everyone was so awesome to me. I felt like we already were friends. I am so happy you and Jerry will try to make it. I can't wait to see you guys again.

I am going to do IMAX 2 now.

chrissy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.