PEEPS Monday April 6

Conni

Cathlete
Hi all,

Well, let's get the party started here. Monday has arrived and it is supposed to snow here by this afternoon. Hello Spring????

I am starting the April rotation today, GS legs and then I did PH abs.

Have a good day, everyone!

good morning everyone.

Conni- I can't believe it is going to snow. Yuk! It was so nice here yesterday but not so nice today. I think it is supposed to rain.

I'm not sure what I am doing today-exercise wise that is. The kids are home this week and my nephew slept over. I am going to take them to play laser tag, that should be fun.

I started meso 2 yesterday. I need to get used to the squat rack and exactly what position it needs to be put in (in relation to the step). But it was a good workout. I like the working the chest with presses and flys instead of pushups. I never got sore in the chest from all those pushups-just the lats. I definitely like working each body part separately. But it was a good workout. I am not sore but I am feeling a little tight. :)

Have a great day everyone.
chrissy

Hi Peeps !

Connie, same forecast here ! Windchills in the 20's, temps dropping all day, snow later.....YUCK!:mad:
and this is Opening Day ????

I did disc 19 this morning. Chest/shoulders/triceps. This one REALLY got me !!! I hit failure in many of the exercises, especially triceps !:eek::eek:
I know I'll have some bigtime doms in the next few days.

Good sleep last night. Maybe the melatonin is going to work for me ????
*crossing my fingers*

Have a good one !

Becky

Hello everybody.... It's me. Long time no "see". I've been back in the saddle so to speak since January and have finished two of Cathe's older rotations. Started STS on April 2nd. I did disc #3, legs, today. Boy STS is different. I am really feeling these workouts. Looking forward to week #2!

Yahoo! Jane's back!! Welcome back sweetie!! Today has been a great day and your post has made it even more special!

I did disc 22 today - the pushups are back - yuck! I was glad to see them go in the last few workouts. I agree with Chrissy - my chest works much harder with presses and flies than PU's. Yes, my lats feel the PU's too.

Conni and Becky - snow?? How horrible! We had strange weather - lots of rain, but periods of bright sunshine too, thorough which the rain fell.:confused:. The temp isn't horrible - hi 50's.

Chrissy, I don't have a squat rack, but I can certainly see how it would be a great help.

Ohhhhhh Phyllis, NO!!! Please, say it isn't so !!! No more pushups !!!!:confused:

I was glad to see them go in Meso 2 and I DO like the presses and fly's MUCH better !!!!:D

No snow YET......but it has been a rainy, windy, dreary day here. I've had a fire in the fireplace all day and been a hermit !! Tonight I am making cocoa WITH MARSHMALLOWS !!! ;):p

You WILL Survive Jane ! If I can, I KNOW You can !!!!!;)

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.