Peeps Mon Mar 23

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning all! My check ins will be sporadic this week. I'm leaving this afternoon for FLA. :)

I think this morn will be lomax.

Here are a few pics from "The Sound of Music"

My DD is the one with the 2 braids aka Louisa :) In the pic with the sailer outfit, she is the only girl.

Attachments

• som.jpg
    som.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 7
  • clock scene.jpg
    clock scene.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 6
  • curtains scene.jpg
    curtains scene.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 4
  • som6.jpg
    som6.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 7
  • som2.jpg
    som2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 6
I'm too sleepy to play Peepy!!!

Loooooooooooooooong weekend

DS5 home sick today. No w/o for me

Phyllis- the pics are wonderful. Did she love it???????????

Have a great day

I preordered the new series when I got back from the beach. #474 checking in!!!!!

ellie

Hi Peeps !

Phyllis, how exciting about the play ! Did you love it ?? Did your DD have fun ??
I love the pictures !!!! Thanks for sharing .:):)
HAVE FUN IN FLORIDA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LUCKY DUCK !!!

I ordered this morning Ellie ! #638 :D
Sorry about your little guy being sick. :( Hope he feels better soon !

My upperbody is SHAKY and pumped after the first workout of Meso 2 ! :eek::eek::eek: (and I do mean literally shaking in the shoulder, upper arms )
I really am wondering about washing my hair this morning. Will my arms make it up there ???
That was AWESOME !! All tri-sets and they FRIED ME !!!

Lots of work on the house this weekend and kids and grandkids here all weekend, helping and playing and cooking out !!! Very hectic, and lots of fun. :D

Have a good one.
Becky

Yes, DD loved the play and she is sad that it is all over. Next year they will be doing The Wiz. I haven't ever seen it, but I'm thinking that it might be a costuming nightmare.:rolleyes:

Ellie, it seems like you had a great time at Diane's birthday party. Was it a surprise? Was it planned for you and Gayle to go or did you surprise Jerry?

Becky, I know how you feel about raising your arms!! It's a challenge. I hope you are not too sore tomorrow. ;)

Hi Peeps,

Phyllis - great pics, it really looks like a good show, the kids really looked they knew what they were doing.
The Wiz isn't all that bad, kind of abstract, and the most difficult costumes are actually more constructed than sewn...it all depends on how funky the director wants to get..

Have fun in Florida!

Ellie - sorry to hear number 5 is down, I hope it is brief and forgotten!

Today was cardio - Christi SGS and ab section 2 from Amy.

No Cardio STS for me, I have some issues with this from an economical standpoint, much less the fact that I am soooo fond of Cathe cardio to begin with...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.