Peeps Mon Mar 16

pwmatt

Cathlete
Hep Peeps. Sorry I've been MIA. On top of being busy, I pick up a lousy cold. I didn't work out this weekend or this morning as my head is still banging. This messes up my STS rotation a little. I will have to skip a cardio this week. I'll resume tomorrow with disc 16.:)

Good Morning Peeps !

Oh , ugh, Phyllis !:( Sorry you don't feel well. I'm not surprised you picked up a bug , as busy as you've been. You probably NEED more rest !

I am starting my rest week today......did you work abs during the rest week?

We finished painting yesterday and I was so glad to see the brushes and all the painting stuff put AWAY!!!!!!!:D:D
Next we rip out carpet !!

Not sure about today's cardio yet.....but I'll bb to report later.

Hope you all had a nice weekend .

Becky

Hi Peeps,

Phyllis - I hope you feel better Phyllis, it sounds like you are getting run down with all your activities.

Becky - Hurray the painting is done!! Carpet now??? Goodness, you are a regular Tim " the toolman "Taylor!

Today was a rest day - I did Donna's Step Power and Pump...

Becky, yes, I did abs on my recovery week. I also did cardio, although not too much. I did some of the CTX wo's. I think anything goes as long as you don't do any lifting. I actually did work on some of my 1rms for the upcoming cycle. I still find myself doing them - usually on the weekend to prepare for the upcoming workouts.

Conni - you did stuff on a rest day? I guess it's just not a very intense wo?

Thanks Phyllis ! I thought probably abs were okay but not using weights ?
I have some 1RMS I'd like to do but ...........that's weights ?? I found myself SORE after other 1RM testing..... did you get sore in your rest week from the testing ??

I just decided on a FUN workout.......did 45 min. workout Turbo Jam Cardio Party.
It was fun and not too intense. Will still walk my dog later too.
Will do abs now too.

Becky

Good Morning Peeps,

I am sooooo sure from MM yesterday. Seriously, it's hard to even cross my legs. Hopefully I am gaining some muscle strength here.

Phyllis- so sorry you feel lousy. You need to rest today and not worry about STS. How is little kitty??? Has she come out of hiding yet???

Becky- Yea on the painting. So glad it is finished. I hate cleaning out the brushes and the pans etc. It's such a mess. I may take a nice long walk today just to loosen up a little. And our weather has gotten mild so I could use the sunshine and outdoors!!!

Conni- do you EVER rest??? What is Donna's step power??? I need a little change in w/o. I LOVE Cathe, but I need to switch up a little to bust my boredom. I love step and cardio. Any suggestions????

I hope all Peeps have a great day!!!
ellie

I took a short painful walk today!!! it's amazing what muscles hurt after MM. mostly it's my hamstrings, glutes, quads, well just about everything!!!

Tomorrow i will be doing a step w/o!! Hope I can get thru!!!

ellie

Can you soak in epsom salts Ellie ??? I hear that helps alot !

There's always aleve too !

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.