Peeps on Mon Jan 26

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning! How did I manage to beat Ellie? I slept in a little too! I was a little headachey and still a little sore today so I opted to sleep some more.

So, who is getting STS? The excitement is building!!!

Ellie, Chrissy and Jerry - Have great time today! :D:D:D

Have a good day.

Good Morning Phyllis & All the Peeps that follow.

I ended up canceling my STS preorder back in late Aug. I just hope I don't get overwhelmed by that bandwagon as I just can't justify the cost at the moment.

I am going to attempt a workout today and hopefully after taking a post illness rest day yesterday my body will respond better today.

I am on my 2nd 20oz of water and had 2 egg whites to get me started this am. I need to pay better attention at fueling my body with healthy nutritious foods to help get my body up to par from being sick.

Have a Marvelous Monday! :D

picture.php

Last edited:
Good Morning ,

Hi PHYLLIS!!!
I am getting STS and I ordered on the first day! Can't wait to get it !:eek:

That being said, I'm sure I'm nowhere near ready for it !!!
I haven't worked out consistantly since before Christmas, I haven't done my testing (can't even remember what it's called at this point!:eek:), I have no way to do pullups !!:( Ackkkk!!

I had a re-visit from the stomach bug over the weekend. I was sick Friday afternoon til yesterday morning. I ate only toast, yogurt and jello yesterday.
Today I'd like to try a LIGHT workout. Any ideas ????

We had snow overnight and school's on a delay. A storm is on the way with more snow tonight and through Wed.
My DD will be thrilled if school is canceled! She has a case of senioritis !;)

Well, have a good day everyone.
Ellie, how did you sons trip to the dr. go ?? I hope it was good news!!

Becky

Becky, sorry about the bug:mad: Yuck!

How about some portion of CTX? You could just do a little of one of them- maybe part of step & intervals. Don't stress about STS. I'm betting that it will all come together. Pullups aren't in my future either. I'll be picking a different exercise.

Vilma, you are an inspiration with your water and eating.:) Keep it up!

Hi Phyllis, Becky, Vilma and the rest of the absentee peeps!

I can't wait to hear about today's class!

STS was not in my budget and so far I have had no regrets. I may end up getting the Ab dvd from Mary over at Totalfitnessdvds,( shipping is cheaper), but this type of series never interested me.

I am sure the reviews will be stellar, but not enough for that kind of spending in my wallet.

Today was RS and ab hits.

Happy Monday ( groan..):confused:

Phyllis,

Thanks for the help picking out a workout ! I thought that sounded good but I wasn't sure I was up to step yet, (pivoting, jumping) but I went with the idea of an abbreviated cardio workout (I couldnt' decide between that and weights or both), and did a workout I got from a magazine, a hill climb on the TM. It was 20 min. and I added 5 min. w/u and 5 min. c/d for a 30 minute workout. Did a stretch and I am good to go !
There were some 12 % hills , that I had to lower to 10%, but other than that , I stuck to it .

Many thanks!

Hi Connie !! Vilma, have you been sick too ?? Hope you are feeling better!

Becky

Please check Ellie's post on Open Discussion and keep her in your thoughts.

I wasn't able to make the trip this morning due to some unexpected company yesterday.

Hoping for some positive news from Ellie later!!!!

Was able to finish in its entirety Step, Jump & Pump - I'm a happy camper :D

Becky yes I had a double infection going on which ended up me going on a series of antibiotics for 10 days (the side effects made me nauseous, dizzy and very drowsy) I didn't work out until today due to my body getting really weak while I was sick as a dog. It was just awful.

Conni I also canceled STS because I was just not enthused with what I saw in the clips and that type of work didn't 'call' me. I actually preordered it because I got caught up in the excitement but realized it may not be for me. It'll always be there to order if I feel I want it but for now I'm ok with my decision to cancel.

I have Cathe's entire workout collection so I'm hoping someone will eventually make a STS like rotation for those of us who don't have it. Perhaps that will make me more enthused to order that program.

picture.php

Good evening peeps.
I made it to the class today only to hurt my calf during the warmup. I ended upstairs doing a cardio machine instead. But Cathe took me out for coffee at Starbucks and I got my item that I left behind. That made the trip well worth it.
I couldn't tell you if you missed a good class or not because I didn't get to take it. (What am I talking about, of course it was good, it was Cathe!!)
Jerry and Ellie I missed you this morning. I hope everything is okay with Ellie's son. How scary it must be for her right now. My thoughts are with her.

Becky- I hope you feel better.

I did order STS and I am very excited to get it. I didn't order mine until Aug though, so I will probably be getting mine later (hopefully only a day or two). I am in NY, so shipping shouldn't take long once it is sent

Have a good night everyone
chrissy

Hey Peeps :)

No workout for me today...I went to bed too late, and got woken up a little too early due to a bad dream. I was tired, and it was cold in the house so I took a warm bath instead. I'm thinking of doing High Step Circuit tomorrow. Fun Fun!!

No time for personals (do I ever, really? LOL) as it's almost dinner time and I need to make sure DD is doing her homework.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.