Peeps on Mon Feb 23

pwmatt

Cathlete
This month is finally on its last legs. I really dread Feb - luckily it's a short month!

Chest , shoulders and bis for me today ala disc 11.I also have stability ball abs.

Have a speedy Monday all.

Good Morning , Hi Phyllis !

I got up at 3am. The insomnia rages on.:confused:

Today is STS disc 4- chest, shoulders, bi's , and abs.
IF possible, I will add some cardio.
Tomorrow I have a dr. appointment out of town , and won't be able to workout.

I'm not a fan of February either Phyllis. I'm a fan of SPRING & SUMMER and I wish it would get here soon !!!

Have a good one,

Becky

Hi peeps

I am getting ready for Cathe's class!!!
I have to make breakfast for the boys and get them to school and then CONVINCE DH that he will not die during this class!!!
Men are such babies. Wish us luck

Have a great day
ellie

Have fun today Ellie, let us know how it all goes, and post some pics if you take any!!!

Hi everyone!

Today was cardio - I did Marcus Irwin's Step Fusion and then Ab hits 7.

Phyllis - so, is STS everything it is cracked up to be???

Ellie & Gerry- have fun in Cathe's class. I wish I was there. When I got home last night I found out about Cathe's RT. So I guess it's a good thing I wasn't planning on going. I would have never made it home by 2pm.

Conni- I don't know about Phyllis but YES-STS is amazing. I love it. I am going to go back to week 2 and do it along with Cathe. I was feeling left out last week when she was posting. I figured and extra 2 weeks of endurance is a good idea anyway.

So- my husbands birthday is thursday b/4 the RT. He made a comment about it being his birthday weekend. I am still planning on going.... but part of me is feeling guilty. WHY? I am not sure. Should I be?

Have a great day everyone.

chrissy

Becky and Phyllis-I too am so looking foward to Spring. Only a couple of more weeks.

Ellie- I would love to see pictures of your husband doing Cathe's class :p.

chrissy

Becky- I know you mentioned you have trouble sleeping. I was just reading Cathe's STS check in and this is what she wrote:

" I like to get 6 to 8 hours per night but haven't lately due to insomina. Sub lingual melatonin tablets are working well for this though. Thanks for asking :)"

I don't know if you saw this or maybe you already tried them. Just caught my eye.

chrissy

Thanks Chrissy. I am trying now to see what dosage is recommended and I'm going to order some. I'm sure I've tried Melatonin at some point but not sub lingual and maybe that will work better !!

I did STS Disc 4, weight & plate abs, 30 min TM walk (with hills and varying speeds) and extended stretch this morning.
THAT was a workout !:eek::eek:

Becky

Becky-those plate abs were interesting weren't they? I couldn't stop laughing, I had no control where those plates were going.
chrissy

Conni, I am loving STS as well, However, it IS intense. I'm so ready for my Sunday rest day and I can't wait until next week. It's a recovery week.:)

Chrissy,don't stress about DH's bday. You can celebrate before or after or both! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.