Peeps Mon Feb 2

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning! I'm all ready to start STS.:) I'm betting that I will be sore tomorrow!

Have a good day all.

Good Monday Morning!

Phyllis enjoy your journey w/ STS ~ looking forward to all the reports as people start STS.

Today I will be starting my ETK (Enter The Kettlebell workbook) program along w/ an undecided Cathe dvd.

Have a great day Peeps :)

picture.php

Good Morning Peeps

Go Phyllis!!! let us know how it goes. What part of STS are you doing??? I can't wait to hear about it.

Vilma- Somedays I have to look thru my w/o's to decide what I am in the mood for. I may start out with a plan in mind and then see one that sparks my interest.

Hi To all Peeps.
Happy Groundhog Day!!! (btw a groundhog is the same as woodchuck)

ellie

STS Disk 1 was chest,shoulders and bis. Cathe alternates between the body parts and I really like that. I think that will change later, though. There is a ton of fast moving equipment change. You definitely need to know what weights you need before you start. I enjoyed it.:) I did a section from the ab circuits disk also. The very last thing she did was supermans. Well, I just closed my eyes for a quick second and the next thing I knew, I was waking up! Sheesh, Cathe really tired me out!

"groundhog is the same as woodchuck" - I didn't know that. Thanks Ellie.:)

Vilma, what type of program is your KB one? Is it a rotation?

Phyllis- you did it already???? My goodness, you are amazing!!!
If it's hard for you it will probably kill me!!! But I'll die doing something I love.

I hope all other Peeps doing STS give details too!!!!

ellie

Hi peeps!

Ellie - I have those days also, I just sit in front of all my workouts and stare until something hits me..

Phyllis - I am glad you are enjoying your first day of STS, I just don't have envy on these though..it must be a good sign that I didn't buy these.

Today was the start of FF Get ready for Summer 2007 rotation - Cardio day today, I did Kelly's Cardio Kicks.

Happy Monday.

good morning again.... I just typed a long post and my computer bombed out. I HATE THAT-now I have to start over.

Did everyone watch the superbowl? It was a really good game. I didn't really have a preference b/4 the game started but within a few minutes I was rooting for the Falcons. I heard such a great story about Kurt Warner (the QB). And it was the Falcons first bowl ever!! It was so close right up to the end. I thought they actually were going to pull it off.

I am still sore from disc 1 of STS, and I did stability ball abs and I am a little sore from that now. Not too bad though. She does 1 legged pikes- holy crap. I can't even do them with 2 legs. So I had to modify. I am going to the gym today to do cardio. I am trying to stay away from high impact for another week to make sure my calf heals. I really want to do plyo legs (it keeps calling my name) but I don't want to reinjure my calf. So it is going to have to wait.

Phyllis I found an STS check in. I am going to post there too.

Have a great day everyone.

chrissy

Good Morning Peeps,

I'm later than usual checking in. Just got busy and forgot.
But I did STS testing this morning and 30 min. on the stationary bike.

I am wondering for those who did the testing , how many exercises did you do in a day?
Since I put it off so long, I am just concentrating on 4 and 5 star exercises and Im getting done faster than I thought I would, so now am wondering if I'm doing something wrong !

Monday.....blah !!
But try to have a good one !! :)

Becky

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

Nothing for me today--it's my off day of the week.

Conni, I made the Cincinnati Chili and it was so good--I ended up eating two bowls of it. Hmmm...Probably should have worked out today, huh?

I'm also with you--I'm enjoying hearing about STS, but do not have STS envy at all. This just sounds like way too much commitment for me. Give me premixes and I'm a happy girl! :)

:) Wendy

Yay Wendy!

Isn't that stuff addictive??? I know it sounds weird, but this stuff is 'da bomb!

I am glad you enjoyed it!!!:D:D:D

Phyllis the KB program is ETK (Enter The Kettlebell workbook) its sold over at Art Of Strength consisting of routines that are planned out for a 12 week follow along training program.

Well I did my ETK for day1 week1 ~ which turned out to be an intense 22m kettlebell cardio w/o that got my HR up high. Followed that w/ the bonus combo premix of PLB/PUB (my favorite weight dvd) along w/ the ab work.

Off I go once again to get my car's oil changed.

Have a great day !

Good afternoon, Peeps

Boot Camp Cardio today...I'm wiped out...I can't even do the squat thrust climbers due to health reasons...(I usually substitute a kickbox combo in its place)...but I really love the ice breakers!!

I think DW and I will be renting some movies tonight, and we have a trip to Delaware planned later this week, which will be a nice getaway!!

Hi Peeps,

I did a one hour bootcamp w/o and i'm wiped out. Today has been a very busy day of errands and phone calls etc. I am going to play outside with the boys now because it's 55 degrees. They say it's going to snow tomorrow and go down in the 20's but it just doesn't FEEL like it. Or SMELL like it. You know how you can feel and smell it??? Or is it just me

Vilma- i sooooo misunderstood your post this am. I thought you meant (insert workout here) to mean you hadn't decided yet!!! I didn't know it was called that!!!! Too funny. Sounds hard though. I haven't even attempted KB's yet. I am still working my way up the Cathe chain!!!

Wendy- enjoy your rest day!!!! Are you working today???

Chrissy- how is your calf??? What did you do to it??? Is it torn or just pulled??? I had a pair of Rykas a few months back that constantly hurt my calves. I thought I wasn't stretching well enough or doing something else wrong. Finally I changes sneakers and the pain was gone!!!!
How is STS???? I'm dying to hear all about plyo legs!!!

Becky- How hard is the STS testing? How far have you gotten? Have you tried any of the discs yet. I just ordered but don't plan on starting until next month. Way toooo much for me to even try it right now!!!

Conni- I am soooo trying the chili.
I have never tried a FF rotation, I may check this one out because i love the title. And I really need to get ready for summer. I hope it's not a killer one.

I hope all Peeps have a good day. Boys are waiting to play. BBL
ellie

Becky,I only did a few per day until this passed Sat! Then I did a bunch and I regret it. My triceps are still sore.:mad: I didn't do any of the legs. I'll figure that out as I go.

I'm going to sleep now as STS wore me out today.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.