PEEPS

elliemom

Cathlete
Wish me luck with Cathe today!!!
Gayle and I were up chatting until 11:30!!!! That's way late for me.

I think I am running on pure adrenaline right now!!!

Have a great day
I BBL to tell about the class
ellie

Good Morning

I am off to do Providence in a moment.

Ellie/Gayle/Phyllis/Jerry and anyone else on the mini road trip today.....
Have a great time with Cathe!!!!

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

Hey guys!!!! Good morning from frigid New Jersey!!! We're excited for the step class this AM!!! DOMS in my upper body still, but I'll just frown thru the UB work later! :)

As Ellie said, late night for us just hanging out and chatting. The kids are up and about and we're heading out shortly!

Have an awesome day!!! What are your weekend plans???
We have a basketball game Saturday and Sunday early afternoon and Monday we have no school. Workout-wise, Saturday will be cardio, Sunday rest, Monday Lower Body.

Later!

Gayle

OMG, it 'a 11 degrees! Of course this is the day that the dog has stomach issues and needs to linger a little longer outside! Do they make doggie diapers?;)

I have butt doms today from PS legs. I was surprised! I must've been really squeezing the muscle!

I'm excited for today but less than thrilled about going outside in the cold.:mad: I know that Cathe will have me warm in no time!

Hi peeps!

Best wishes and a safe journey to all the peeps heading to Cathes' today. It is -11 here, and with the wind chill -30. All the schools are closed, and it is just plain brutal out there. Tomorrow we begin to thaw out a bit, into the 20's.
Today was a rest day but I did Squeeze Stronger, as I really want to fit that into my rotations now. Good workout!

Stay warm peeps!!

Good Morning Peeps !

Everyone running off to see Cathe, have fun !!!! :)

Headache is finally gone, so I am back!

We are at the same as you Connie......and I'm staying INSIDE all day if possible !
I HATE the cold !!!:mad:

I'll try to do an easy workout today.........not ready to jump back in with both feet yet.

Have a good one !

Becky

Peeps Check-in

Peeps:

Good morning! Happy Friday! I am enjoying a rest day. It dawned on me that I have not checked in since Saturday. These are my workouts for the week so far:

01-11-08 a.m. Low Max (step premix)
01-11-08 p.m. one-rep max tests (4-star and 5-star shoulders)

01-12-08 p.m. Zumba class at the club + Core Max (complete core premix)

01-13-08 p.m. Muscle Max

01-14-08 a.m. Kick, Punch, & Crunch

01-15-08 p.m. Step, Jump, & Pump

I have been getting to bed around midnight since the first of the year. I need to get back on track with morning workouts before STS arrives. I am hoping to start that rotation the first of next month, but that may be a dream after reading Cathe’s post last night. Sony still has not given them a production date yet. Cathe must be so anxious about this because it is out of her hands and out of her control now. Gayle and Ellie, grab your whips and take a field trip to Sony to get them cracking!
whip-1.gif

Ellie, have fun today. I love, love, love Cathe’s Friday morning step class! Give Cathe and all the Peeps hugs for me.

Deanie, I hope you have a fun Friday.

Gayle, have a blast and stay warm today.

Phyllis, do the happy dance around the step for me. I will be thinking of y’all this morning.

Conni, brrr. I am freezing my butt off at 31 degrees this morning! Anything below 70 degrees is cold for Texas. I cannot imagine below zero! Wow! Do you have any pictures of Sherman in the snow? Your description of hot chocolate with whipped cream on top made me smile.

Becky, enjoy your light and fun workout. Where is Jane? I miss her.

Hugs to Dani, Jerry, Jill, JJ, Karin, Vilma, Wendy, and the rest of the Peeps who visit today. Have a fit and fun Friday!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Peeps:

BRRRR...sounds like a lot of peepsicles out there:confused: We are -22 and they closed the schools again. DD was thrilled until I told her it was cleanMax today and how happy I was that she will be home to help;) No other workout planned as it usually takes 8+ hours to clean the house.

Hope all the peeps heading to Cathe's class have a great time! Let us know how it went.

JJ

Ellie, Gayle, and Jerry - hope you have a great class with Cathe today.

Last night I went to the gym and did 15 minutes on the stairmaster (OMG, that is hard) and a full body workout that included

chest flys
hamstring curls
tricep pulldowns
sled squats
rows
calf raises
shoulder press and shoulder rotations
leg extension
lat pulldowns
lunges and squats on the smith machine
push ups

Wow, everyone is freezing today! Dallas is going to be 45ish today, but 65 and sunny tomorrow. Hurrah!

I did Push/Pull this morning and 1/2 of Stability Ball abs from Body Fusion (would have finished but Houdini work up early.)

Stay warm, everyone !
:) Wendy

PEEPS!!!!

Great sleepover, great Class, great lunch with Cathe!!! I defer to Gayle and Jerry to post the "happenings" and Ellieisms of today. I don't think I can bear to humiliate myself as well as they can!!!

BBL
ellie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.