Peeping Out

elliemom

Cathlete
Good Morning Peeps,

I am going back to bed!!!!

DH is home and I am taking advantage of it!!!

BBL
ellie

Peeps Check-in

Peeps:

Good morning! Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy! I am hoping to start STS on February 1, 2009. I am doing the happy dance after reading Cathe’s latest update! Yippee! I preordered on the first day and expected this to be a long journey, but not *quite* this long. LOL! I was hoping to receive a Christmas delivery from Cathe, but this is good too! I am glad we finally have a firm date! Who preordered, and when are you planning to start?

I enjoyed a rest day yesterday, and I am wrapping up my one-rep max tests this weekend with biceps and triceps and starting the final week of my cardio and circuit training rotation. I am planning a recovery week before STS to clean and clear the clutter from my workout area.

I have a prayer support group meeting this afternoon with a few friends who are supporting each other through this journey to living fit and free. I want to walk today too.

I have shared that one of my fitness goals for 2009 is to run my first 5K by the end of the year. The first one this year is on January 31, 2009, and I am pondering the possibility of walking it just to get a feel for the distance. It is only a little over 3 miles, but I have no real concept of how far that is! I am not sure how my feet will respond to that distance, and I really do not want to start STS with blisters or sore feet!

Ellie and Phyllis and Jerry, I am glad y’all had fun yesterday! Thanks for sharing pictures.

Gayle, give Jean a hug for me! She is such a doll! I was blessed with the opportunity to walk with her and her dogs on Thanksgiving.

Hugs to all the Peeps!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Happy Saturday All Peeps!!!

I am sure by know that you have heard that a took a VERY graceful spill at Cathe's class yesterday!!! I was having sooooo much fun and watching Cathe's every move that I forgot to watch the STEP. Just a minor detail!!!

What does everyone have planned for today??? Is it still freezing cold everywhere??? It's -7 here today and I am feeling it. It was colder yesterday but all my adrenaline was keeping me warm!!!

Looking forward to posting some pics if I can get my silly computer to cooperate today.

ellie

Good morning all! I stayed up late watching LOST with DS. He is trying to catch up on all the episodes before the new one comes out this week. He's not going to make it as he is only on season 2. Anyway, i slept late and I'm just getting started now. I'l finish my coffee and go PUB and GS chest and tricep work.

I'm not sore from yesterday at all, but I still have doms in my butt from Wed's PS legs!

Ellie, enjoy your time with DH.:)

Jerry, are you going to your gym today?

Heather, you have many dancing partners to help you celebrate STS! I am not sure about the time frame for starting but I am excited to do it. I've only done a few 1RM's. I'm a bit of a procrastinator, but it will happen when I need it to!

Stay warm peeps!

Happy Saturday Peeps:

Finishing up CleanMax today...I just have 3 rooms left.:D We are experiencing a 40+ degree temp swing and are now 21 ABOVE zero:eek:

Going shopping for a new cell phone later today as mine will no longer hold a charge. I would love to get the Apple iPhone but I have Sprint for my service.

Hope everyone enjoys their day!!

JJ

Good morning everybody! This peep is T-I-R-E-D!!!!! Just plain ol' sleepy. Jean and I were up late last night playing dominoes with the boys, and when they went to bed, she and I stayed up to chat a bit more. I wasn't so sure I'd get up early this morning, but I did! I hit the basement at 5:30am for my workout (iTread 20, 30minutes and abs). The it was shower, breakfast, and on the road to take Jean to the airport! I'll hear from her later, when she calls to tell me she got home okay.

STS. I'm ripping it open and starting it right then and there! HA! :)

I posted 3 pics over at the OD. My fave is the one of Cathe with my boys. What a funny moment caught on disc!

I'm sleepy, have I said that yet? But there's no rest for me today. We have a basketball game in an hour, then BF's DS' game. I may crash when dinner time comes.

Sorry this post is all about me, me, me!!!!

Gayle

Hey Peeps. Last night I did an iclimb workout on the elliptical and added some of my own intervals at the end to make a 50 minute workout. Then I stretched and rolled my lower body out with a foam roller. That was much needed :confused:.

Ellie - I hope you get some rest.

Heather - that's a great goal to run your first 5K this year. As for the one at the end of the month, if it was me I would just skip the event and walk 3 miles on your own to get a feel for the distance. Those 5K events are fun, but they are $25 or $30 a pop and can get expensive. Also, if your feet hurt and you are doing it on your own (w/o paying the fee) then you can stop without guilt about the money you spent.

Phyllis - hope you have a good workout. It sounds like it will be a tough one.

JJ - have fun cleaning today. Wow, it's going to be warm today. Are you breaking out the shorts? :p I want an iphone too! DH already has one and I am hoping to get one when it is time to get new phones on our plan. I only have to wait until April.

Gayle - glad you had a good time at Cathe's gym. I liked the picture of her with your boys too :)

Hi everybody,

I am glad you guys had a great time yesterday, I will be checking out the pics in a moment.

Ellie - You did not "fall" off the step, you were "landing...with style..":D

Phyllis - I cannot wait for Lost to start, I do want to see the last season finale first, just to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.

Heather - We are together in our journey here, don't ever forget that.:)

Today was DM, but I don't have it, so I did LIC. Good sub, if I may say so myself.

Heading off to Bob Evans for lunch, yum!!

Hi Peeps!

for those that got to take a class with Cathe yesterday, I'm glad you had a great time!! I'm jealous ;-)

I was planning on doing LIC today but changed my mind. I started with a few errands, then met a friend at Applebee's. Our church did a pancake breakfast there this morning to raise money for their missions trip to Kenya at the end of the month, so that was a lot of fun. DH wouldn't get up early enough to go, so I just met a friend there.

It is going to be in the 50's today and the trails are a-callin' me!! I am going hiking today, and hopefully tomorrow too *insert little hearts here*. Not in the mountains, though, just west of town before the foothills. It would be an absolute crime not to be out there today!

For now, while I wait to see if one of my friends (who was working at the breakfast) can go, I'm doing housework. Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.