Peep show

elliemom

Cathlete
Good morning Peeps

It's 5 o' clock on a Saturday....... (billy joel)
My boys are off from school today and we are still up at 5, Don'y they realize that Drill Max killed me yesterday!!!

Is anyone off from work today? Anyone doing a MLK volunteer thing??

I have to do a safety training course for my husbands buisness at 11am then take the boys to a small b-day party. No w/o for me. But I do have to get on the scale!!!!
Wish me luck. My tires are getting worn out from running over those darn things

ellie

'morning. I am working out today despite the chilliness in my house. It's still around 60 in here. I think it's the thermostat as the heat sometimes comes on.

My DS JUST walked in from his night out. Oh to be young again. He goes back to college today and I sure will miss him.:(

Off to do my thang!

Good Morning Peeps

I'm off to do empire state today. I am off today too:) the boys and I are just hangin' out.

Ellie~ Sorry you were up so early today. I never step on the scale, never the number I want!! So I just go by how my clothes fit, and I am much happier;)

Phyllis~ DS just walking in now??? Oh to be young is right!!!!LOL have a good workout.

Have a great day everyone!~

Good Morning, Peeps...

GS Legs for me later today. I had a cheesesteak and french fries for lunch yesterday afternoon, and spent the rest of the day regretting my decision. It really is time to bag the junk for a good while, at least until our next Tri-State gathering!!

BBL

Good morning! I have to work today. DD is going snowboarding today (instead of two days ago) with her grandparents, then coming home in time to go to bed and go to school tomorrow.

I'm going to do the cardio conditioning premix of KPC this morning.

Ellie, I'm with Deanie...I weigh myself about once a month, but normally I just go by the fit of my pants.

Phyllis...I remember those days! No way I could ever do that again. LOL

Jerry, I am with you on that. If you are used to eating pretty healthy most of the time then eat something like a cheesesteak and fries, it does not make your body happy! Ugh, all the fat just about kills me. But when I know I'm going to eat something along those lines...something that I know will make me feel yucky...I will follow it up with a cup of Traditional Medicinal's Eater's Digest tea. It is amazing and most of the time will keep you from feeling like crap from what you eat.

Jill...I sort of do the same thing as you...I usually drink more green tea than usual if I have something big, like yesterday..it sometimes makes me feel less guilty, sometimes not...(yesterday was a "NOT")...:eek:

Jill, what is that tea????

Jerry- enjoy GS legs and burn off that crap from yesterday!!!

Deannie- enjoy your day

Hi all peeps,

Jerry - the thought of that sandwich upset my stomache, I just can't eat like that anymore without paying for it for a week..

Phyllis - Stay warm, our furnace is still working, but I think we will have issues at some point. Hopefully we will get that taken care of today.

Today was PUB and 20 minute run - I did PUB and then the hi/lo portion of PUSH with Kari.

Have a great day.

Peeps Show your faces!!!!

Where is everyone???? Come back.

It snowed about a 1/2 inch and the boys and I are playing in it. You can still see the sidewalk and street but the grass has a little coating. Hey, I'll take what I can get!!!!

Any weight loss ideas for belly fat??? I am doing tons of cardio and getting nowhere. And getting frustrated. HELP

ellie

Hey, Ellie...

DW is watching her soap opera until 4. When she's done, I'm going to do GS Legs.

We got about the same amount of snow you did.

I wish I had a better answer for you regarding belly fat, but, truth be told, I stopped worrying about it because of the simple fact that I have tried many ways to shed it, with a little success, but nothing drastic. I've resigned myself to the fact that it'll always be there, which is a better route for me to take than to beat myself up about why I still have it.

Maybe you should try "Ask Cathe"....the woman who answers questions on that board seems pretty smart....:D

Seriously, though, you don't have a thing to worry about, you look great, remember the great line about Christie Brinkley being dumped once that you shared with us at lunch!

Hey Peeples!

What a great day! I did the cardio conditioning premix for KPC and I absolutely loved it! I had never done any of the premixes for that workout yet had a serious mental block on it that kept me from ever completing it. And it didn't hurt my joints at all! It was so much fun.

Jerry - I can now see why it is your go to workout!

Ellie - that tea is called Eater's Digest, by Traditional Medicinals. I buy it in my local grocery store but I'm pretty sure they also carry it at Whole Foods. Here's the link: http://www.tealand.com/EatersDigest.asp

Gotta go eat dinner now, but wanted to pop in and share my happy workout news :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.