Peep O Mania!!!!

elliemom

Cathlete
Good Morning Peeps

Did anyone get their STS???
Phyllis- did you watch yours yet??? Come on girl, you are killing me.

I did shovel the ice on snow MAX yesterday!!! Ouch. It does count as a workout. It was sooooo heavy. I should have done it when the snow was still snow, before the inch of freezing rain fell on top of it!!!!

Today is a rest day for me. Literally!!!! DH is coming home, DS7 goes to school and very tired mommy is going BACK TO BED!!!!!

I will check in later after my nap!!!

ellie

Good Morning Ellie & All Peeps that follow!

Ellie I would consider shoveling snow a strenous workout depending on how much you had to clear out.

So glad you are back home and things seem to be going well. I'm sure you are thrilled your husband is home esp after the days you have had you deserve a day off and a good restful nap.

Phyllis & Becky so what are your thoughts so far over STS?

I'm hoping I can get back on here to do personals later on.

I'm off to round up my troops and get them started for the day.

picture.php

OMG, what a night! Something was up with my dog and he wouldn't leave us alone! He normally sleeps on the floor by my bed but last night he kept jumping on the bed(76 lbs) and panting. I could deal with him on the bed , but he wouldn't settle down.:mad: After hours of this behaviour , we finally closed him in the laundry room. I think that was at 3AM. Needless to say , i reset the alarm when it went off at 4:30 and went back to sleep. Ugh!!! He seems fine this morning, although he tore up some newspapers in the laundry room and pooped on them! I'm guessing that it was a stomach issue and I just hope that he doesn't do it again tonight. I feel like Wendy with Houdini! I know I'll be fatigued later on today.:mad:

I watched a few minutes of meso 1 and I LOVED what I saw. Cathe looks FANTASTIC- she's perky and beautiful.:) The bar at the bottom of the screen is very cool. It tell you the next exercise, how much rest time you have left and what weight(%) you will need. The music is invigorating.:) I look forward to watching more. The first excercise on that disc is pushups. Yuck - not my favoite way to start - oh well.

Good Morning !

I still don't HAVE STS !! UPS didn't run because of the storm .
I could track it to RIGHT HERE IN TOWN, but it didnt' make it to my house !
The good news is, it WILL come today !!!

No school again today. Roads are still bad. I think we got 9" of snow and 1/2 " of ice .

I ended up doing my own idea of biceps with the tubing yesterday. My back is still not back to normal so I won't push it much but I might do a little something today too.

I'm babysitting 3 grandsons today. Ages 6 weeks, 3 years and 6 years . :eek::D:D

Becky

Hi Snow Peeps!

Digging out here, school is back in session, but we got over a foot of new stuff yesterday.
Wow, Becky, my UPS man delivered yesterday in our area, I had ordered some Pfaltzgraff and it came yesterday.

Today was BBS and ab hits.

So when are you guys starting the STS program?

Becky- I hope you get your STS today!!!! Maybe you can interest the babes in watching it with you!!!! Tell them it's a new cartoon!! Good luck.
Let your back rest. Don't over do it!!!

Conni- I have ice on top of snow and it is not fun!!!! The main roads are clear but my street and driveway are a mess. I WILL NOT FALL TODAY!!!!

Vilma- so glad to see you!!! I have been so good with my water drinking. The cardiologist for DS said he was dehydrated. I said no- his urine is a light yellow. He said if you are truly hydrated your urine should be almost colorless. Mine was looking like lemonaide. Have I grossed everyone out yet??? So i upped my water intake.

I'll BBL for more
ellie

Good morning!!!

Ellie...Did I read correctly..you are ordering STS!!!! That would be so great for you, as you are always wanting to improve upper body strength!! Check your PM box...I sent you one last night after we got off the phone.

Today is GS Chest and Tri's for me.

Hope to BBL

Good Morning everyone.

Does anyone ever have the problem of writing a post and when you try to post it, it says you are not logged in (even though you were). Then you lose your whole post. That happens to me all the time. It is so frustrating!!! Augh!!! just wanted to vent.

We had some snow here (long island). Enough just to delay school openings. The streets are clear, however my back yard is sheet of ice. We could go ice skating!! Now if I could just get a zamboni back here to smooth it out.....

Ellie I am so happy that everything is well with your son. You are very strong woman. Get some rest when your husband gets home. You deserve it.

I get my STS today. I am very excited!! I was going to do plyo legs today, but I don't think my calf will like that too much. I reinjured my calf during Cathe's class on Monday (so bummed!!) I will report back later with my initial thoughts.

I officially start my STS rotation on sunday. I am going to take pictures, body fat, and measurements. I have 12 weeks until my 40th. I would like to lose around 17-20 lbs by then.

Phyllis and Becky-when are you starting your STS rotation?

Have a good day everyone.
chrissy

Hi all! Last night I did a 60 min spin on my spinning bike. I got rid of lots of stress! I am thinking of doing Amy Bento's Rumble tonight.

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

Nothing for me this morning, as I was foiled by a chatty Houdini at 4:45AM....

We had ice fog here in Dallas which made the morning commute oh-so-fun. How do you guys deal with this for months at a time???? We will be back to sunny and 60 this weekend, thank goodness! Of course, my payback is 110 in the summer, but I'm not thinking about that now...LOL!

Off to get another cup of coffee! I'll put on a pot for the rest of the peeps!! LOL!

:) Wendy

Hooray!!! I got my STS this afternoon. I watched the plyo legs and the leg squat rack DVD (both meso 3). Plyo legs looks absolutely exhausting. Lots of different exercises. She does one exercise with weights then does a plyo move, then back to weights. There is only 30 sec rest between. The squat rack option only has 4 exercises on it (4sets each) This actually appeals to me. It is 8-9 reps/set that is it. In Cathe's leg DVD's she does the 10-12 reps, then does low ends, then pulses, then high ends, then twists and turns and..... just kidding. The set never seems to end. It is torture for me. This one you know what is coming. The user guide is good. It gives the breakdown of every disc with every exercise. I will probably be watching more of the discs over the next couple of days. I am very excited to start.

chrissy

Hey Peeps! YAY High Step Circuit! That was fun this morning :) I doubt I'll be able to get a workout in tomorrow. I start at 6:30 and just after 3:30 will be taking DD to her sleepover. I could work out, but I was going to go buy some new pants for work. So we'll see. Gotta go, dinner's about served!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.