Peep a doodle doo!!!

elliemom

Cathlete
Good Morning Peeps

Phyllis- are you frozen to death yet? I could not go that long without good heat. Unless I'm doing Imax 2 when I need it to be 55 degrees or less!!
In fact, Imax 2 just may be on my schedule today.

How are all the Peeps???
What's on your agenda today?

ellie

Ellie, we are warm again!:) Enjoy IM2! It's a fun one.

More parts for me today - back, biceps and shoulders from PUB and GS. I'm still following FF's Jan rotation. Back is my LEAST fav part to work. Well, I'm off to it. Have a good day all.

Good Morning

Today is a new dvd for me...Firepower.

Ellie~Enjoy IM2

Phyllis~ Glad you are warm. Legs are my least favorite body part to work!

Have a great day Peeps!

So what is everybody's fav body part to work? Keep it clean peeps!;) Actually, the nasty stuff makes for more fun reading!

Hey, where has Vilma been?

Good morning Peeps! I got plenty of sleep last night so I'm ready to tackle today! I'm planning on doing the punching and kicking drills from KPC. I wish I didn't have to work, I'd go for a nice long hike. It's supposed to reach 70 degrees today! Can you believe it? Unless we get more snow, though, we're going to be in a really sorry state come summer because our water supply comes from mountain snow melt (although the mountains are still faring much better than us).

I love to work legs and biceps/triceps.
I detest back and shoulder work. I always end up sooooo sore. I am wimpy in my upper body strength. I need to work on it. Where's a good place to start?

ellie

Phyllis~ Chest and back are my favorite.

Ellie~ your not going to like my answer....but push ups and pull ups/chin ups are a great place to start with for upper body strength! (sorry;))

Hi Peeps!,

I like working the core actually, and back and chest, I think. Shoulders are probably my least favorite.:confused:

Today was PLB, and I added the Bonus Stability ball core that I subbed for yesterday.

I almost forgot- Lost starts tonight!!!!

Phyllis, are you excited or what???

I watched the finale from last year yesterday, and I will be ti-vo'ing the show tonight, so I may not get to watch until tomorrow, but I am sooooo excited!!!

I do build muscle from pushups, but they hurt my back. I tend to go to the knees after a bit, but I don't see as much muscle development when I do that. I never did chin ups or pull ups as I don't have the equipment for it. I'm CERTAIN that I wouldn't be able to do many.

Deanie- you are right, I didn't like the answer!!!! But I am willing to give it a try. I really need some upper body strength. I can do a few push ups on my knees but none on my toes. If I keep doing this will I work up to toes???

A pull up will be a HUGE challenge for me. I might have DH help me when he gets home. Just to give it a try.

Thanks

ellie

Good morning, Peeps!!

I just finished GS Chest and Tri....WOW, those pushups are killer!!

Speaking of pushups, Ellie...I have to do bent knee pushups because straight leg puts too much pressure on my low back...there is NOTHING wrong with doing them this way!!! You are still getting benefit, as long as you keep proper form!

My favorite body part to work are my shoulders, especially because I am seeing nice definition in them since weight training with Cathe!!

Hope to BBL!!

PDC

Hi everyone. Last night was a hill TM workout. I was good for 45 min but my knee started to feel weird so I took the incline and speed down and finished my 60 min.

Tonight is a full body workout at the gym.

Guten Morgen, Peeps!

This morning Houdini stayed in her room so I could do step! Whoo hoo! I did 4DS HIS. Am getting closer to nailing that last segment, hurrah!

My favorite body part to work is the shoulders (Ellie, quit cringing! LOL!). But my shoulders respond really well to weight work and its the one thing I always get compliments on. I HATE HATE HATE leg presses. Did I mention I hate leg presses? As part of my Cathe Lite life, I cannot do push ups on my toes, either. :)

Oh Peeps,

I took a nasty spill on the ice today. I got the boys out of the car and to the door and i hit a patch and landed on my entire left side. I am starting to think I am a klutz. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

EVERYTHING hurts. From my shoulder to my foot on the left side. I am not taking my shoe off so my foot/ankle doesn't swell. The boys were freaked out but I calmed them down. Thank God it wasn't one of them!!!!

And the best news. It wasn't my right side, I broke my hip and femur 20 years ago and went thru 3 years of hell. Don't want to hit that side.

But i think I am fine. Thank God. Bot no w/o for me!!!

ellie

Hey Peeps ;)

I did the punching and kicking drills from KPC this morning and I think it is quickly moving up to one of my favorite DVDs!! I absolutely loved it! I guess I just needed to get past the mental block I had from doing so many years of Tae Bo.

Ellie, just dropping in to say I hope you're OK after your ice spill. How scary. On a funny note, I guess we didn't see the ice that must have been on your step in Cathe's Friday class. Must have been there, right (wink wink). Seriously, hope you don't feel worse tomorrow. Sometimes that second day puts a sting in things.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.