Peep a doodle doo!!!

elliemom

Cathlete
Hi PEEPS

My mom is here visiting for a few days, so she is up with the rooster and his brother and I am getting ready to do BM2 premix. My left shoulder, neck thing is still sore, so no weights. I'll BBL
Hi to all who read and follow!!! :D:D:D
ellie

Hey Ellie! I just wanted to pop in and say hi!! Are ya planning what to have for lunch on Sunday yet? HaHa! I'm bringing my daughters. Are you bringing the boys?

I hope your soreness disappears pronto!!

Good Morning Ellie & All the Peeps!

Ellie - how wonderful that you have your mother visiting. Embrace that time!

Since my dad died of cancer 3 yrs ago its been a struggle to get my mom out of their house to come and visit. I just wish she could just break out of that protective shell she's in but so is life eh?

So just enjoy her time with you and your family I'm sure your boys are having a swell time with her visit.

You know until you mentioned the crystal lite tast I noticed the funky after taste too hmmm... your on to something.

I have already had my 2 water bottles and my christmas gift from my husband arrived and nice big box filled with adagio teas and teapot :D can't wait till Christmas morn.

I drink my water flavored or teas but for each flavored or tea I drink plain water if that makes any sense.

Glad I'm helping some to drink more of that essential liquid.

Its not easy but once it becomes second nature to you its no biggie.

Going out in this crazy weather we'll be having today in NC and so I wish you all a wonderful day!

picture.php

Peeps Check-in

Peeps:

Good morning! I worked late last night and curled up with a heating pad when I got home. I did not get to the club for a workout last night, but I am looking forward to a water workout tonight!

How many of the Peeps ordered STS (or part of it)? I hope Cathe is able to deliver STS by Christmas as planned. I want to get started the first week in January and would really love to have time to preview the workouts first. I did not pay for overnight shipping, so I will not receive them before Christmas unless they are shipped next week. I am hoping to read a blog update soon!

Wendy, I can tell how much you adore your precious little girl. I actually thought you worked from home when I first started reading your updates about all the play groups. Does she go to work with you? One of the offices in our building has a nursery/play room. I wish more companies provided that.

Jerry and Ellie, give Cathe a hug for me Sunday and/or Monday. Enjoy your meal together and have "fun" in boot camp class. I personally have more fun with kickboxing and step than all those athletic drills! Give me her Friday morning class!

Phyllis, it is good to "see" you again. Feel free to start checking in with us. I miss you!

Vilma, I have been drinking plenty of spring water every day for years. I started drinking my favorite cranberry lemon cocktail again a week ago. I am amazed that a tablespoon or two or cranberry juice a day is so powerful. The salon where I get my hair done always serves a pitcher of ice cold water with a few lemon and cucumber slices. It is very refreshing!

Hugs to Dani, JJ, Karin, Laura, and any other Peeps who visit today.

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Guten Morgen!

I did the upper body premix of ME and the abs and am STARVING right now because I have my annual physical at 9:45AM and can only have water until after my appointment. No coffee...no food...no pre/post workout snack...This might just drive me to Starbucks right after the appointment for a latte and a big slice of gingerbread loaf!!! But I shall TRY to be good and come back to the office and have tar and Kashi GoLean Vanilla Hot Cereal instead...

Ellie-I wonder if your shoulder/neck tension is from stress. Mine always knot up when I'm stressed out!!! Enjoy BM2 and your mom today!

Vilma--My mom was the same way after my dad passed suddenly 4 years ago of heart failure. But a little red-haired girl named Houdini snapped her back to life! Hopefully something will come along to make her break out of her shell, whether it's new people in her life or a new purpose. And I am drinking water right now, thanks to you!

Heather--Awh, thanks for the kind words! :) Nope, no on site day care for me. Houdini is lucky and stays with my Mom at Grandma's house M-F. One of my sisters lives at home so she has an aunt there, too, and a cat and two dogs and Houdini is a pretty happy camper to be there! I'm very, very lucky because having my mom care for her does ease some of the guilt I talked about the other day, you know?

Waves and shout outs to all who follow and will BBL!

:) Wendy

Good Morning!!

Ellie and Phyllis....can't wait for Sunday...I was looking at the menu for Ruby Tuesday...they have a bison burger!!!!! I love bison meat!!

Heather...I had initally ordered STS, but had to cancel for lower back reasons...I am doing circuit workouts for the time being, and am going to purchase Cardio and Weights w/ Imax 2, Low Impact Circuit, and Circuit Max w/ Cardio Kicks, along with a med ball, with the Cathe.com gift card I received in place of my STS order.

Keep drinking that water, Wendy!!! It's the best thing you can possibly drink..no one said you had to like it...;)

BBL later with my Kick Max update!!

Morning Peeps:

Just popping in quick to say HI:D I've got to get in my workout and be out the door shortly so no time for personals. BBL.

JJ

Hi all. Last night I did 50 minutes on the elliptical trainer at the gym using a 35 min iclimb workout and then did the rest on my own. I kept my hands off the handles most of the time, but had to catch myself quite a bit towards the end because I was getting tired :rolleyes:.

Tonight I will either do some spinning or do step. Not sure which yet, but if I do step I was thinking the step portion of SJP and Imax 2 step only premix. That should be about an hour long.

Hi peeps,

When we are at the mall on Sunday I am getting new sneakers!!!! Mt heels were killing me during BM2 premix. It has to be the shoes. They are good Rykas but they don't seem to fit right. I think I am going to try NB or Nike.

Heather- I would love a water workout. What type do you do? I didn't order STS because I'm a weight wimp. I am anxious to see it though. Maybe I'' change my mind.

Jerry and Phyllis See you Sunday!!! Yipee. I am looking forward to a lot of laughs as usual. Then a lot of pain on Monday!!

Karin- I tried the elliptical without hands ONCE. And never again. I tipped right over. OUCH! I do the step from Imax 2. Actually I love all of Imax2. Have fun.

JJ- where are you running off to???

Wendy- STRESS?? You think i have STRESS:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: What STRESS??? Just hobbling along totally STRESS free here!!!!

Vilma- I tried the same packet last night and it left that same taste, so I'm back to my regular water. I love water, I just don't like my water too cold. I have to keep it out of the fridge for an hour before I can drink it.

Have a great day
ellie

OK, back from the check up. Weight is exactly where I want to be but do not want to go over, so I think I'm going to commit to at least 1 circuit workout a week as my mega-fat burner. I got some blood work done and discussed what else I can do (in addition to eating a handful of walnuts, using olive oils to cook with/make dressing out of, exercising 6 days a week and flossing) to keep heart disease at bay and she suggested I start adding fish oil supplements to my diet. She said I should consume 1 gram of EPA + DHA in fish oil capsules daily. So tomorrow I'll be taking a tour down the supplement aisle for these. But overall a good checkup, yea!

Ellie--I think you need a good massage, girlfriend! If I lived closer I'd be dragging you off for a girls only spa day!! :)

Jerry--Bison is one thing I've never tried. What do you like about it?

Karin--Super workout yesterday!

JJ--Waves and hi to you!

Just finished Kick Max, a shortened version as i really wasn't feeling strong today, I'm starting to know when I can and can't push myself, today was a "can't". I did warm-up and all the combos, but I just didn't have the blasts in me today.

Wendy...Bison is extremely lean, without sacrificing flavor, it's best to try it rare to med. rare if you get the chance. Cook it any longer, it just becomes another piece of meat.

Hope to be back later!

OK, back from the check up. Weight is exactly where I want to be but do not want to go over, so I think I'm going to commit to at least 1 circuit workout a week as my mega-fat burner. I got some blood work done and discussed what else I can do (in addition to eating a handful of walnuts, using olive oils to cook with/make dressing out of, exercising 6 days a week and flossing) to keep heart disease at bay and she suggested I start adding fish oil supplements to my diet. She said I should consume 1 gram of EPA + DHA in fish oil capsules daily. So tomorrow I'll be taking a tour down the supplement aisle for these. But overall a good checkup, yea!

Ellie--I think you need a good massage, girlfriend! If I lived closer I'd be dragging you off for a girls only spa day!! :)

Jerry--Bison is one thing I've never tried. What do you like about it?

Karin--Super workout yesterday!

JJ--Waves and hi to you!

Wendy,

I took fish oil supplements for 3 days and all it did was make the cat follow me around!!!! Seriously, how is that excreted??? Cause I was a walking can of tuna to the cat!!!
ellie

I guess it depends on the cat...I take fish oil, and no reaction from my cat. However, when he hears the can opener whizzing..it's like a herd of cattle barged through my living room.

Ellie!!!!!! I have TWO cats so I hope I don't smell like fish oil to them! I hope they have the same reaction as Jerry's cat, LOL!!! :)

Hey Peeps... I'm a little down today so just don't feel up for posting much, but wanted to pop in and say "HI" to all my peep-buddies! I bagged my workout tonite too... have a terrible headache and just feel ucky...

Hope you all have a better day/night and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.