P90X'ers and Nancy: Wednesday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Folks!

Yes, I am awake at this ungodly hour! BLECH! I woke up to pee about an hour ago and couldn't fall back to sleep. I am going to lay in bed and read when I am done here. I'll fall back to sleep eventually....x(

Today I have Cardio Sculpt Express and XFlowsion's Amazing Abs on tap.

Laura: Shoulders and Back...Aaaaaahhhh....what a burn ey? }(

Angie: I have decided to hold off on CC. It's just not something I have to have right now....So were you successful in conquering your TO DO list y'day?

Nancy: I watch what I eat but STILL eat my MIL's cookin'! It's a cheat meal for me and I won't give it up! :9 }( :+ When I was trying to drop pounds post-pregnancy I would actually either bring something with me or just fill up on the salad and veggies at my MIL's. I don't know how I had the will-power to not eat the good stuff!:eek:

Diana: That Boot Camp class sounds AWESOME! ENJOY!

Cathy: By cycle 8 of BC I too am beggin' Cathe for mercy!;) Great job!!!! So how are you enjoying your rotation? It's time for me to start putting together my next one.

Good morning, everyone!

Today is a rest day for me.

Wendy :: I *hate* when that happens to me - hope you were able to fall back asleep. I'm enjoying the rotation - it's got lots of variety, which I appreciate. Even before I'd done all the workouts, I knew I did not want to do straight BBC three or four weeks in a row. Have fun with CSE & Xflowsion abs.

Have a great hump day!
Cathy :)

Yup...still awake! ACK!

Since I am up I searched the Beach Body site and found a rotation for the Masters series. I will be starting it once my SS rotation is complete. It will be modified to contain yoga, spin and a run each week and I will make any other changes as needed once I begin. Should be fun! They refer to it as P90X-Lite! LOL Should be fun! }(

ETA: Hi Cathy! We were posting at the same time. Glad you are enjoying your rotation! Have a great day!:)

another wild day here ...

First .. WE GOT RAIN .. a good soaking 30 min rain .. Nancy your rain dance worked wonders .. we needed it so bad!! THANK YOU:D

Cathe .. read your post about looking like Fletch wandering around in the desert .. OMG .. that cracked me up .. yeah .. I kinda looked that way last night also!! LOL .. that is too funny!!

Wendy .. I can never pass on the MIL meals either .. my MIL .. specialty .. fried corn bread .. I have tried to make it .. can't .. hers are light .. fluffy and NOT greasy .. she uses a finely grated meal and does something that causes them to fluff like that .. ?? but I gotta have those when I go over there! :)

.. today is a REST day for me .. ran errands at lunch .. and tonight is "washing the dogs" workout .. believe me it IS a workout in itself!! ... and hope to fit in some "fun" workout w/DH!! He FINALLY apologized to my uncle for being a jerk .. I like to have fell off the couch last night .. so guess I need to REWARD the good behavior!! }(

have MAJOR DOMS in the shoulders, back, hamstrings and inner thigh from BBC and the "kick@$$ workout" last night .. SIL says she is getting sorer by the minute .. LOL .. oh well .. going to give the old body a rest today!!:D

OK .. gotta run .. will BBL to check in w/the rest of ya!!!

have a great day!! :7

Hello again :)

I am thoroughly enjoying tonight's rest day. We had a class trip - cruised the NY harbor - and I had to fight the urge to snooze on the way back. I'm pooped!

Laura :: the funny thing ~ turned on the TV later on & Fletch was on! *lol* But seriously, I do stagger around at the end of BC...Mmmm, did you say cornbread??? YUM...Enjoy your rest day & "fun" workout ;) Glad to hear DH redeemed himself.

Have a great night, all!

Hey gals!:)

After work I ended up napping for over 2 hours! I barely had enough time to squeeze in Cardio Sculpt Express and ab work. I couldn't do the XF abs-too long-so I did BM2 Abs instead.

We took Joey to Rita's for icecream after dinner tonight. YUMMY! I didn't over-do it though so I am happy about that!:)

Off to put the jammies on...be back in the morning but hopefully not before *6 AM* this time!!!!!:eek:

Ciao Bellas!:*

Hi all

I posted once already and it got lost in cyber space.}( I hate it when that happens. So, I got mad and went and did slow and heavy legs & shoulders and AR200.:7 Well, that took the wind out of my sails. I have increased the weight since doing the X which makes me very happy.:) IMAX 3 is on the schedule for tomorrow along with pack-max.

Wendy - So sorry to hear about your insomnia - hopefully you'll get completely caught up tonight. I did get my to-do list worked over pretty well until I realized that we will be leaving next week to go to the race at MIS so now I'm in panic mode. I have so much to pack and get done before Thursday.x( Ice cream huh? Yummy!! :9

Cathe - Hope you had a nice and relaxing rest day. Cruising the NY Harbor sounds like a wonderful day to me you lucky dog! I also got a kick out of your Flectch post.:7 LOL!

Laura - Sounds like you need a good recovery day. Does your SIL still like you???}( So glad to hear that DH finally saw the light - sometimes it takes them a while doesn't it? Hope the rewards are good. ;)

Nancy - How goes it? Are your abs still screaming at you? Hopefully you got some of this cooler weather your way - it's supposed to warm up for us over the weekend again. Personally, I like it on the cool side.

Diana - Your bootcamp class looks great! I'm gonna write this down and give it a shot when I take Cody to the track over the summer for football training. He is 12 and will be 13 in August and Cam is 9. They tried summer camp last year and Cody didn't like it and I had to go and pick Cam up a couple of days early (at around 11pm no less) - he just got way too hyper and got into a scuffle with another kid.x( I was NOT happy and will probably not go that route again. The school cut the summer recreation program b/c of $$$ problems so it's gonna be a long summer. They will have their own little to-do lists to work on for sure!

I'll chat with ya all tomorrow - have a great night!

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.