P90X'ers and Nancy, Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hi Ladies!

Today is a nice short work out for moi. I only have Cardio Sculpt Express on tap. It's going to feel like a rest day w/o being one! LOL :p

I plan to take Joey to the park this morning and also have a couple of errands to run so I should be busy until about noon today. Then we are headed up to MIL's for dinner at about 4pm. In between is nap time at which point I have to do my work out, housework, shower and MOST IMPORTANTLY come to this forum!!! :p

Hope all is well!
BBL!:)

Morning Ladies ..

thought I would get in here first thing b-4 all H### breaks loose .. LOL!!

Had a great workout last night .. changed my mind and did 40 min. cardio step and 20 min. shaping .. got a new Power Music CD .. "Desperate Hot Wives" .. has the coolest tracks on it .. 130 bpm and it rocks! Real fun class .. no torture .. LOL! TONIGHT is the torture class.

Lunch is BBC shoulders and back ... tonight 4 step torture class! Think the one the student called "the Kick@$$ class" .. can only be nice so long!!:D

Wendy your rest day is more than what most people do when they workout .. LOL!! Have a good one!!

Still no rain here . . was hoping we would get some the clouds moved in late afternoon . . was hoping for a popcorn shower at the very least .. but nothing! x(

OK .. will BBL to check in w/the rest of ya!!

have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts!:7

Hello everyone.

Boy, I hope my Tuesday is as great as my Monday was. I love those days when everything just clicks as opposed to those days which I normally have when everything I touch turns to &%$@! LOL! It was weird yesterday - my workouts even felt GREAT! What's up with that? I did the X CST with ARX and I beat all of my previous pushups and weights by a long shot. I could not believe it. I wish I knew where that all came from so I could do that all the next time. It's too early to tell if today will be the same. I've got my to-do list in front of me so we'll see. I have PowerMax on tap for today and am toying with adding in BBC A&A weights.

Wendy - looks like your up to an early start. Hope you have a nice time at the park with Joey. If you have a light w/o on tap for today maybe you can squeek in time for a nap too?;) Did you have time to check out the CC website yet? Just what your credit card needs I'm sure.}( LOL!

Laura - Have you ever considered a stress reduction? I have no idea how you do it. I thought nursing in a hospital was stressful, but I don't think that holds a candle to what you do. Don't get my wrong, there are moments, but there are also good moments too. You must deal with negative high emotions all day long - UG!
I wish I was creative enough to invent my own workout. That would be fun to dance to my own kind of music, but since I'm not, I have Cathe.:)
Hope you get some rain - would be happy to send some your way.:)

Nancy - Sounds like you had a great Monday too. My kids only have this week to finish up with school.:( Oh how I wish they had school year round. They are so excited the first week and then - BAM! I'm bored - is all I hear. I still have to figure out what the summer ground rules are gonna be.

Cathy - Running kicks? Is that a new workout package? Oh, I know I shouldn't even ask...:D :7 :)
Sounds like you're ready to get the school year over with too. Are you looking forward to a change of pace over the summer?

Diana - Eager to hear about your bootcamp class. I hope your morning is going well at work.

I need to get my behind in gear and start on this to-do list. It's overcast again here today and cool - in the 50's so it's the perfect time for me to get my indoor stuff done. Hope everyone had a great day.

Angie

Oh, Angie....please send some of that cool weather over here. It's so hot and stuffy!!! I think that cold front should be in NY by tonight. I can't wait. Oh, I love summer but...not when I'm still working in my office with no a/c.

Laura - We had more rain here yesterday in one day than we had the whole month of May. We needed it too. I'll do a raindance for you.

It's so nice that you get to go to your MIL's for dinner. My MIL would cook us dinner at least once a week. Oh, she was a great cook too. I wasn't watching every calorie then and I was still thin. Paula Deen reminds me of her. A stick of butter in every dish!!

So I took a rest day yesterday and only did abs from Squeeze (flat abs only) and then one segment from Ab Hits. My abs are yelling everytime I laugh or cough. My day has been decent...so far...with food. I had some light ice cream last night though.

I'm thinking about a trip to Trader Joe's this evening. I'll let you know how I make out!!!

Nancy

Hi Everyone,

I survived my first bootcamp class:) It was tough and I loved every minute of it. Laura-you would be proud of me!
6 laps (1.5 miles) around the football field
25 pushups
25 situps
Sprints-Sprint to the 10 yd line and jog back, then sprint to the 20yd line etc all the way to the 50 yd line.
25 dips
25 squats

4 laps (1 mile) around the football field
20 pushups
20 situps-
Sprints-same as above
20 dips
20 lunges.

laps around the football field
15 pushups
15 situps
Sprints-same as above
15 dips
15 squats
Cool down and Stretch

I did BM2 Cardio Blast as planned:) I rank this premix up there with the stepblast fun factor.

Nancy-want to join me in my bootcamp class}(

Wendy-Enjoy your short workout today. Have fun at the park with Joey. My ds has his continuation ceremony tonight (5th grade going to middle school next year):)

Laura-The only thing that would've made my class more fun is if you were teaching it:) Do you go home at lunch to do the BBC workouts or can you go the gym and use their dvd & wts etc.?

Angie-great workouts planned for today. How old are your kids (if you don't mind me asking)? Can they go to summer camps? I've been paying daycare for 19yrs and have 2 more years to go. I put them in activity camps to keep them busy.

Have a great day everyone.

Diana

Hey Diana .. that bootcamp class sounds AWESOME!!! you did that AND BM2 cardio blast ... and you think I work out hard .. HA!! Yeah .. I would be proud of you .. EXCELLENT!!!:7

I go to the gym at lunch .. it is just a couple of blocks from work .. home is 30 min. commute .. LOL!! I have a TV/DVD combo that I keep in my aerobics room there .. so me and SIL meet and open the room up and have it all to ourselves!

and hopefully I have a Lean Quisine meal or a DH plate in the fridge when I get back to work I can woof down b-4 hitting the grindstone again!!

Nancy .. start doing that rain dance .. I actually heard a sever thunderstorm warning go off a minute ago .. and almost fainted .. but it is 2 counties below me ..so x( .. maybe some afternoon popcorn showers will ease into our area .. keeping fingers and toes crossed .. and doing the raindance too!!!:)

Angie .. "You must deal with negative high emotions all day long - UG!" ... YUP that pretty much sums it up .. collections is no fun day!! LOL (unless I nab one I have been looking for a long time) .. today we had about 30 electric collections and about ten repos .. so yeah .. been a day .. feel that ball of stress between the shoulder blades! My stress reduction is a combo of working out like a maniac .. and cool adult beverages .. LOL .. oh and I do yoga and some meditation for stress though .. if the other does do the trick!!
;-)

BBC shoulders and back .. funny .. you forget what they are going to do .. but OH MY how quickly it comes back to you! LOL ... the shoulder burn was ON FIRE!!

OK .. better get busy .. have a great one!:7

NANCY!!! You did it .. my DH just called and we actually had about a 5 minute thunder cloud come by our house and dump some rain .. keep on raindancing baby!:D it might not have been much .. but we will take it!!:7

Hey gals.

I can't do personals right now but I wanted to come back and report my work out! I am doing Cardio Sculpt tmrw as my back/obliques are VERY sore today so I wanted to give them some time to recover. I made today my leg day instead!}(

MIS warm up and glute/leg section + PLB calves, stability ball work + stretch....HURTS SO GOOD!:9

Catch y'all later!:+

Hey, ladies~

Laura :: enjoy torturin’ em tonight.

Angie :: great job upping your reps the other day. Sometimes the burst of power seems to come outta nowhere…My new kicks are just my new running shoes. :) Yes, as the end-of-the-year stress kicks in, I’d say I am ready for summer now!

Nancy :: I think those abs with the ball are killer! I need to take breaks. Have fun @ TJs.

Diana :: looks like a tough bootcamp class! Enjoy tonight’s ceremony for DS.

Wendy :: I don’t own MIS but that sounds like a great leg workout. Enjoy dinner at MILs.

I worked late today but am planning on an early dinner and then BC.

I posted some personals last night, too. Hope you caught ‘em.

Have a great night!
Cathy

Just a drive-by post to say BC is done. Whew! That one always leaves me feeling (and, I imagine, looking) like Fletch, at the point in the movie where he is drenched in sweat and floundering around in the desert. How's that for an obscure movie reference? But I do truly move in slow motion during cycle 8 and then just lie on the floor afterward in a pool of my own sweat. It's quite attractive. OK, off to the showers. Have a great night!!

~Cathy :)

Hey - Ran in the house, did PUB, started dinner (which I haven't eaten yet) and then ran to Trader Joe's which is in New Jersey about 20 minutes away.

I spent about $50 and could have spent a ton more but everything I looked at seemed so high in calories. I didn't touch the cheeses, etc. I did buy WW pizza dough which I am excited about.

Laura - I hope you're getting more thunder boomers as I type this.

Okay, off to eat dinner. (Shrimp in a gorgeous marinara and a salad).

Have a great night!!!!

Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.