P90X'ers and Nancy, Monday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Afternoon Ladies!:)

I am starting this thread so late in the day that I am surprised no one had beaten me to it!

I just finished my work out:

Mix It Up + 12 rev grip chins + 52 push ups + the standing ab work from BBC's Shoulders and Back work out.

Tonight is my last running class (weather permitting) or a TM run.}(

What's goin' on girls? :+

Hi all

Hmmmmmm - awfully quiet in here. Usually I'm the last one here. I got home early so I could watch the race that was postponed due to rain yesterday. So, now that the race is over, it's time to workout. I'm not sure what I have on tap for today - my schedule is downstairs. It'll be a surprise!:D

Cathy - Are ya missin the X? LOL! It might take a little longer to actually miss it. Are you doing a BBC rotation?

Diana - So sorry you had to work over the weekend. That's just not fair!:( I hope your Monday is going well. Isn't this your first Bootcamp workout? How'd it go?

Wendy - Missed ya over the weekend. I'll bet you were off having fun again somewhere. Looks like you had a good w/o with yet more to come? You go girl!

Nancy & Laura - Hope you are both having a decent Monday. As far as Mondays go, I can't complain. It's a wet rainy day here today, but better today than over the weekend.

I'll check back later to see what everyone's up to.....

Angie

It's a rainy day here too!!! But, it's been a while so no complaints.

I had a great Monday. The kids in my school has a half a day. We had to continue work but, hey, I love working when the kids are out, lol! Caught up on paper work with no interruption - it was all good.

I think just abs on tap for today. I realized I haven't taken any days off this past week +, so I guess today is the day. I'm going to do some squeeze abs and maybe a couple of ab hits. I'll head up in a little.

Okay, have a great evening. DH is cooking (and he never cooks) broccoli raab and ww pasta. He bought 4 heads of the broccoli so it will be mostly vegetable with a ton of garlic. Yayyy!!! I have sheets in the washer now so some clean max will be going on here since I don't have to cook.

Nancy :)

Hi Ladies,

I did Muscle Max this morning sans abs. I had a morning meeting I had to get to. I have a plan for the week so I'm feeling much better.
M-muscle max, bootcamp-1st class tonight
T-Bodymax cardio blast
W-Off, all day meeting at work.
TH-Bootcamp class
F-cardio & weights (not sure which workouts)
S-Off-Family reunion
S-???

Wendy-great job keeping up with the chin ups girl. You certainly have a lot of variety in your workouts.

Angie-so which w/o did you do?

Have a great everyone.

Diana

Hola, everyone!

Wendy :: hope the weather holds out for tonight’s class…the sun is finally starting to peek out here in South Jersey.

Angie :: I do miss aspects of the X – everybody working at their own pace rather than in sync – but I’m not missing heavy lifting. Not yet. :p

Nancy :: ITA – you can get so much done when the kids are not in the building!…Dinner sounds good – enjoy the night off from cooking!

Diana :: looks like a great & challenging workout plan for the week.

Laura :: where ya been? The patients haven't taken over the asylum, have they??? :D

Though my new running kicks arrived in the mail today, I'm sticking with the plan of doing a KB workout. KM Cardio Leg Sculpt was the original plan, but I just did that one (last week, I think?) so I'm going to opt for a different premix - either KM or KPC. Haven't decided yet.

Enjoy your night!
~Cathy :)

Goodness ... sorry Ladies .. I am LATE posting for me .. and why??????? uuummmmmmm..

<<<<< insane asylum lockdown PLUS boss on vacation ... PLUS one the the girls is on vacation .. PLUS FULL MOON ....PLUS where in the #### do these people come from ????? >>>>>>

aaaaaahhhhggg ..

OK .. now that the hissy fit is over with ..

No lunch workout .. had to stay at the loony bin .. Today is circuit class .. and after the day I have had .. I NEED IT

Wendy ... happy trails on the running tonight .. hope the weather holds out for ya!

Nancy .. we need rain here sooooooooo bad .. some parts around here got some SAt. .. but around my house we got NADA ... everything is so dry .. supper sounds delicious!! Gotta give DH a big ole kiss for the extra special meal!
:D

Angie .. hope the surprise workout is fun!

Diana .. WOW .. you gotta a full week planned for yourself! Way to go girl!

Cathe .. yes work is a nightmare today .. Monday's are never fun .. but with people out .. the full moon (people loose their minds on a full moon) ... and the first of the month .. YIKES ... may have to have a cool adult beverage after class tonight .. LOL .. DH is off and cooking us up some delicious fish for supper!

OK .. hope ya'll check back to read my VERY late post!

have a great rest of the day .. and hope all the workouts are great ones!!:7

Laura :: I always crack up when you refer to "a cool adult beverage." Why not make that plural, shall we? I am due for one myself. This is week two of parent attack mode, quibbling with me over their children's grades and policies which have been in effect all year but which only matter now because little Johnny earned a B and not an A. Aghh, I love my job, but at this point, I've about had it for the year. Oh, and I received confirmation today that I will be moving to a new classroom/team. Grrr. I *hate* packing up a classroom. Time to go k'box off some of this steam! *lol*

~Cathy :)

My class didn't happen tonight.

The TM at the gym did but it was a sad showing at best. x(

Oh well...there's always next time!

Good night ladies!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.