P90X & Nancy - Wed., 6.20

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Hi ladies!

I dozed off on the couch around 5:30 and didn’t wake up until midnight, so yeah, I had another rest day. Have been working hard in the classroom the past two weeks, though, so I’m just rollin’ wit it. Today calls for Squeeze.

OK, just a few posts from last night to catch up with...

Wendy :: I have to unpack in August. The custodians have to treat the rooms (clean carpets, sometimes paint, etc.) and we can get in there about mid-August to set up our rooms…I will probably only get in one run before Sunday as well. I’m just hoping the humidity gives for us. Typically, I would not run at 9 am in the bright sun when the humidity is what it is this week. The forecast for up here is showing 84 and partly sunny.

Angie :: yeowch on the sunburn!!…my shoulders got a little fried at our grad practice on Monday…and that was with 50 on! I use thick Nivea cream - it feels hot on the skin at first but is the best (IMO) for relieving the burn and taking out the red...have a good first day back at work!

~Cathy :)

Im with ya, Cathy! No workout for me either. I was opposite of you though. Worked around the house, did dinner, etc. and then hit the sack at around 10. (By the way, I love your avatar) Where in NJ do you live? I live on Staten Island....the closest to NJ you'll ever get without living on it. I live right over the Outerbridge.

I had my AC installed in my office last night - - so a nice surprise when I walked in today. It's really muggy out but it's supposed to get really nice later and the rest of the week.

Okay, have a good day!!!!!

Nancy

Morning Ladies ..

well must have worked out some of the muscles soreness .. I am feeling much better today .. last night's class kicked @$$ .. LOL .. it was about to come another storm so the humidity was high (even w/the AC going).. I taught a cardio step circuit class .. circuits weree step then legs w/wieghts then arms w/weights then arms w/bands and repeat .. ahhhh class was DRENCHED including myself!! it was awesome if I do say so myself!

Today is a unscheduled rest day b/c have to take my nephew from Bible School to pre-school on my lunch .. then tonight no class MUST go home and do the much needed doggie-bath-max .. LOL .. poor babies are stinky and $%!#$%@% fleas have gotten on them .. so that is a HAVE TO!!!

Wendy finally checked out the pics .. you look GREAT .. yeah no muscle loss at all in fact look a bit more cut IMHO ... way to go girl ..

Angie I love Nivea cream too .. that is what I use on my sunkissed/burned skin! I too used 15 and 30 spf and still managed to get a bit too much sun .. so I have been pouring on the Nivea and Palmers butter cream!

Nancy congrats on the A/C .. man we could not make it down here w/o an A/C ... the rain cooled us off a bit but still our temps are around 92 .. and only around 70 at night .. and again it is sooooo humid here!!

Cathe - you roll w/it girl ... you have been in a pretty hectic schedule lately ..

Diana - when does the DS leave?? is it today??? if so hope he has a safe trip .. I know he is excited and Mom is anxious!!

OK .. I am off to tackle some stacked up paperwork .. dare I say the asylum has been unusually calm .((( knock on wood ))) ... strange!!!

have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts!!!:7

Hi Cathy, Nancy and Laura!

Sorry I have no time for personals right now but I hope to catch up later!

I just finished my XFlowsion work out. I did Live Jam Premix (25 mins) and Amazing Abs(23 mins). I feel really good. :)

Time to hit the showers but I'll BBL!

Ciao Bellas!:*

Good evening ladies

PlyoX is in the bag. I really work up a sweat with that one. I'm so glad it's over. I'm looking forward to tomorrow since I'll get to sleep in and catch up on laundry and clean out the 5th wheel. I'm kinda eager to go camping again - it was a lot of fun.

I was reading another post on open forum about several rest days and many people claim that they lose weight on vacation even when they have been really bad. I'm so hoping I get so lucky.:) I do feel good though and my clothes actually seem to feel looser, so hey, maybe there's something to that idea. I'll let ya know Friday morning.

Cathy - The sunburn was not so bad when I was in an upright postion, it was just the friction with the floor mat on ARX that was a bit much. I use albolene for sunburns and it works great. It is actually a makeup remover, but it feels cool when you put it on and you can feel it take the heat out of the skin. I can't believe they don't market this stuff as a sunburn ointment. But, today the peeling has begun and hopefully the itching is done. Thanks for the tip on the Nieva, might have to try that one out too. Have fun with squeeze.

Nancy - AC at the office at work? Ahhhhhhh - what the heck took so long? LOL! Figures they put it in right when you are about done eh? When exactly do you get done?

Laura - Bathmax for the dogs huh? Sounds oh so fun! }( Our beagle hates baths. She stares at us with those big brown eyes and looks like she's saying %$#@ &^%%$$! LOL! She goes nuts when she finally gets out of the tub running from one end of the house to the other and barking all the way - it's too funny.:) We found a tick on her the other day and then another one a couple days later. I have found a rare flea on her in the summer before but never a tick. I'm not happy with the revolution we bought her. It obviously isn't working. I guess I'm gonna have to try the Frontline that folks on the open forum seem to like. Do you use anything like that on the poochies?
I'm so glad we don't have your weather! Don't get me wrong, we have our very uncomfortable moments but there's usually an end in sight. Sounds like yours is never-ending.
I sure hope you didn't jinx yourself with that work comment.:7 :eek:

Diana - Somehow I'm thinking we may not hear from you today. I hope everything went well if this was the big day.

Wendy - Sounds like your on the go again today, yet you already have your workouts in. Damn - your good!!:D

Have a great night ladies and chat with ya tomorrow

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.