P90X & Nancy - Saturday

angie_nrs

Cathlete
Hello girls

I'm up kinda early for me. I had too many drinks last night and was wiped out at 9:30.:D So, I didn't do my usual sleep in this morning. I went way over on cals yesterday - too much celebrating, so I need to be good today. I need to up my protein and fiber today.:7 I did muscle max yesterday - ouch! I'm still not sure what I'll do today. My heel hurts for some reason, so I don't think it will be a cardio.

Wendy - So are you gonna do Tear it up today? Who does that one again?

Diana - You're probably already busy preparing for the big party. It's a lot of work, but those parties are so darn much fun. Hope you get good weather for it.:)

Laura - You're probably off to the beach house kickin back with some nice cold beverages. Maybe fishing if it's not too windy?

Nancy - You're gonna have to let us know how the parade went.

Cathy - Parties this weekend too? What do you have planned for w/o today?

Have a wonderful Saturday all and I'll check back later to see what you all have up your sleevs for the day.

Angie

Hi Angie and all who come later.

Tear It Up is a Beach Body Slim Series work out...you know, the workouts that Diana would sooner poke herself in the eye with a sharp stick then do! :7 :p :7 :p LOL So yes, I have TIU on tap as well as a run. I will get to my work out...EVENTUALLY! LOL I'm feeling rather lazy at the moment.:eek:

Don't feel bad about the indulgence last night, Angie! I will be doing that this afternoon as I have a graduation party to go to and the hosts love their drinks. I'll probably be sippin' mudslides or some such frosty summer drink in a few hours!}(

BBL!:)

Hi everyone!

I planned to squeeze in a workout after my bloodwork this morning before leaving for Baltimore, but it's just not going to happen. The lab was short-staffed, and I wound up being there for nearly an hour, seriously cutting into my workout time! Now I have to get showered, iron my clothes, and throw some stuff in a bag. So, unplanned rest day here!

Angie :: ahem, I had a few potent cocktails myself last night at the graduation party, and I'm sure the festivities will continue in Baltimore. We're going to an Orioles game and then just hanging out in the IH. Should be fun - and NO holding back or guilt trips here!
}(

Wendy :: have fun at the party tonight!

OK, gotta jet. Have a great Saturday, everyone!
Cathy :)

I'm back and Tear It Up is DONE! I skipped the last 10-15 of upper body work (using the bands) b/c I was already sore from my circuit y'day and didn't want to do TOO much today. I also skipped the ab section as I worked them y'day as well. All in all I probably shaved a good 20 minutes off the work out just skipping that stuff so it was not as long as usual. :)

I am now waiting for the groomer to call so that I can get my dog, drop him home and head out to the gym before I have to get ready to head over to the graduation party. I want to be there for 3 and it's only 10 minutes away so I should have enough time...

I just hope the air is on high at the gym! I struggled on my last run because it was waaay too warm in there! BLECH! If I go there and it's too hot I am going to be PISSED!x(

Cathy: Have a great trip!:+

Back again

Power Hour is history. I always get shaky legs on that one and I have no idea why exactly......might have something to do with all the squats, lunges, etc. I probably shouldn't have done that one today since I did MM yesterday, but I did it and it's done and tomorrow is rest. :)

Wendy - mudslides?? mmmmmmmmmmm yummy!!!:) Good job getting your workout out of the way. Hope you walk into a cool gym or someone is going to pay!}( LOL! Have a fun party this afternoon.

Cathy - A baseball game sounds like lots of fun. Are you a baseball fan? I went to a Tigers game once many years ago with a bunch of friends and don't remember much about it....... Hope your bloodwork comes back good.

OK - now that my workout is out of the way I need to clean up the kitchen and head out to go shopping.:)

Have a great Saturday to all who follow

Angie

Well, I didn't have to worry about the a/c at the gym cause I never made it!:-( The whole groomer thing took longer then expected so I had no time for the gym. I ended up doing only 1/2 of P90 Masters Cardio Intervals instead.

Tomorrow is my rest day but I think I'm gonna do some yoga since I haven't gotten it in this week yet.

Hope everyone has a good night!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.