P90X Jan grads/Feb starters, Wednesday!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hello Ladies.

Long and Lean Yoga hit the spot y'day. So did my B'day dinner at MIL's last night!:9 }( :9

Today it's back to business! It'll either be:

Run, ARX and BBC Chest and Abs weights only

OR

ARX and BBC Chest and Abs with cardio

I didn't get enough sleep last night and have to be in work for the 8am shift this morning. ACK! I only work 2-3 days a week yet every bad night's sleep has to fall on the eve of a work day so that I can't sleep in!!! WHY!?!?!? x(

BBL!:+

Hi Ladies,

I didn't my run in yesterday as we had rain and hail in the afternoon. I knew I should've went running earlyx( I decided to start Cathe's May rotation today so it was drillmax cardio & all upper body. I haven't done drill max as made for months. I usually do the cardio sections cuz it's part of cardio fusion mix n match premix. Tonight DS wants me to do pyramid upper with him. I don't plan on doing it with him, but helping him to get the moves right so he doesn't hurt himself. I'll let you all know how that goes. I have my weigh in today so no afternoon w/o today.

Wendy-I know what you mean about not getting enough sleep. For me though if I sleep in, I miss my morning w/o and I hate when that happens.

I'll check back later and see what everyone else is up to.

Diana

Morning ladies ..

OK .. after BBC butt and legs .. I tried to come up w/and EASY class last night .. HA! I did a fit-ball and core matt workout .. OK ..abs and back are EXTREMELY sore .. with the butt and legs coming in a close second.. then the shoulders and arms a close third .. OUCH!:eek:

Today is a rest day .. well .. may try to fit in a short run after work .. but canceled class tonight ..

We are sending the "revised" binder to "those people" .. today .. OMG .. I am so nervous .. so sad .. and have that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach .. ack!

OK . . better run .. really crazy morning .. and my head is spinning and hurting .. x(

have a great day .. will check back later!!!

Well I got my run in this morning...Itread set 1/20 mins and then did BBC Chest and Abs weights only. I admit that I nixxed the ARX idea...I'm tired from my lack of sleep last night so I gave myself a break today!:)

I'll be back later!:)

Well I was down 2.4 lbs today. Not sure how that happened since I didn't even workout on Fri, Sat, Sun, or Tues. Not a good track record at all.

Laura-sounds like you definitely are due for a rest day. Give those sore muscles time to recover. Did you happen to do the cardio section of Butt & Legs? I'm sure that's what caused my hamstring soreness. It is tough.

Wendy-Great job getting your run in. I hope to run tomorrow at lunch.

Diana

Hi girls!

Is it my imagination or is our group dwindling?:-( Well, I think I have decided on the ipod nano. I emailed cardio coach support with a few questions about that and coach Sean emailed me back. I read a post on the main forum that someone there had an issue and got his phone number and he handled it himself. It sure sounds like he is a hands on kind of guy. :7 I can't wait to order the CC workouts!! It's a good thing my B-day is just around the corner.:)

The whole family went out mushrooming again tonight. We need some rain badly, but we're still finding quite a few anyways. See Laura - it's a family activity.:D I wish the season was longer. They are soooooo good!!!

Before I went stomping around in the woods I did the X B&B. That is my favorite workout in the series. I love the pump in my biceps when I'm done. I didn't have time for abs since they were waiting on me to get done.

Wendy - Doncha hate it when you put in a bad nights sleep? It seems like it never happens when you can sleep in the next day. You've been working out hard lately so skipping a bit won't hurt ya.:) Have you done an X workout yet after completing the program?

Laura - I hope you are happy with whatever answer you get back. It must be so stressful. :( Just tell yourself that it will all work out in the end.:) Then there's your job.........LOL! Wish I could help you with that one.:eek: I think you're taking your stress out on your poor muscles. You're gonna look like Mrs. Olympia before it's all over.;)

Diana - Excellent job on the weight loss!:) That is wonderful! Let us know if your DS starts calling Cathe names too. LOL!

Nancy - So glad you decided to stay.:) I love reading your posts.

Marcia - did you disappear?

Cahty - Where'd ya go??

Later gaters

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.