P90X Jan grads and Feb starters, Tuesday!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good morning Folks!

Hey Angie: CC *IS* on sale right now but it's the mp3 AND cd pkg and I don't want that. I want mp3 or cd only but not both. I started out with an mp3 player that I got for my B'day last year when I first joined the gym and started running. I replaced it pretty quickly with an Ipod though as it was bad quality. I bought the ipod nano right before they revamped them. I have a 1 gig ipod nano. There is no such animal anymore. I bought DH a nano for Christmas not long after I got mine and they only came in 2 gig minimum. I love my Ipod. Definately more dependable then the mp3 player I had. Not that all mp3 players are bad. I just don't know the good ones from the not so good ones.

So my calves are totally screaming at me! OMG are they sore!:eek: I originally had a run and yoga slated for today but it has been changed to yoga only. I would love to have my new yoga dvd delivered in time for my work out this afternoon but I know that won't happen so I'll probably do Long and Lean today. :)

I printed out and tweaked Cathe's May rotation to suit me. I plan to start it on monday. I'm very excited to be reunited with her for a month!}(

Okay, well that's all for now. I'll be back later!:)

Hello all

Well I got a burst of energy this morning after only 2 cups of coffee and got off my duff and started getting things done. The bed linens, dishes, microwave, and even the kitchen sink are all cleaned. I even got Cathe's Boot Camp done before noon. I thought it would be nice to get everything done so if DH can get home early we can go out in the woods again tonight. What can I say, I'm hooked on mushroom hunting. I even have a pork roast in the crock pot, corn shucked, salad put together, and dinner rolls thawing. I wish I had this kind of energy every day!:) I have absolutely no idea where it came from but I'm riding it out.:D Now, I have to finish up plans for the anniversary party me and sis are throwing in a few weeks. Boy, time really creeps up doesn't it?:eek:

Hey Wendy - So I'm guessing the CC sale has better prices on the sale if you get just the MPs or the CD's and not both? Can you get a CD and download that into your ipod and then if you switch ipod's you can re-download? I'm not very savvy with the whole mp3 concept yet but I am trying to understand since I really need to go there with Cathes new workouts. Do you remember which mp3 player you started with? I'm looking at buying one, but am not sure I want an ipod to start with.
By the way, I hear it was your B-day yesterday. Happy Belated!:D :)
Don't ya just love a good calf burner? Hope you get those new workouts soon so you can let us know what you think.

Darn squirrels are tearing up my deck today. Wonder what's up with that? Gotta go find the beagle so she can bark and keep them away until they can learn to behave!:)

Toodles

Angie

Hi Ladies,

I must've needed my sleep last night. I went to bed at 9:30 and didn't get up til 6:30 this morning. Since I missed my morning workout, I plan on running or going to the rec center at lunch today. Cathe's May rotation looks like one I want to do. I may start tomorrow:)

Angie-I want some of your energy. I love days like you described. Everthing is done and organized and you have time to do what you want without worrying about everything you should be doing-since it's already done. Good for you. By the way, I have an ipod nano and probably couldn't live without it.

Wendy-I remember doing pick ups with my running club too. We ran together 3 times a week and they were tough workouts. I'm so proud of you. I cannot spend any more money on workouts until Cathe's presale comes around. You know I'm on a budget, so please stop enticing me}(

Nancy-Please don't leave us, we need your fantastic personality in our group.

Cathy-I think I will take you and Wendy's suggestion and just have ds do pyramid up only or down only.

Laura-you must be stuck in the mental hospital, right:) Just kidding-just wonderin' what your up to.

Hope you all have a great day.

Diana

Thanks girls!! I feel touched and I'll join in every chance I get.

Diana, I guess I was with ya last night. I hit the sack at 9:10 and bet I was sleeping by 9:30. Needless to say, I feel good today.

I guess I'm going to have to take a look at Cathe's May rotation. I'm still semi-following Fitness Freak's Keep Lean (or something) rotation. My diet has been going well too. We'll see what I lose this week.

Okay, I'll check in later after I workout. I've been doing Power Walks after work and then weights. I love this great weather. Today is perfect.

Have a good evening!!!!;)

Nancy

Afternoon Ladies ..
(yes work is closely resembling the mental ward today) .. you know a full moon - first of the month - and PMS do NOT go well together!!:eek:

last night did a kick@$$ class .. if I do say so myself .. one girl said during the last 15 min. "Wow this really is the aerobics class from hell" .. LOL ....have already heard from some of my ladies .. so far I have had threats of bodily injury if I teach anything that involves the legs, butt, abs or arms tonight!!}(

And SIL and I did BBC butts and legs at lunch today .. WOW .. WOW!!!:eek: I do not usualy give into threats but after my workout at lunch I will not be able to move by tonight! LOL .. so a GENTLE yoga stretch may be in order for tonights class!! LOL .. BTW .. I think my rear end is STILL numb from those dang donkey kicks and side up and out killer thingies! YIKES!

Angie .. you and DH spend a lot of time looking for those mushrooms .. hhhhmmmmm makes me wonder!!! LOL}(

Wendy .. I am right there with you on the spending spree .. got all my internet orders in last week .. then got the bill this week .. YIKES!

Diane .. thanks for keeping up on me ... yeah .. this week is a CRAZY one .. so far (knock on wood) .. so far no one has cussed me out this week .. that is a positive .. aahhh .. but the week is young!

Cathe .. thank you so much for the laugh about the mental ward .. going to have to get me a sign for my desk that states "caution mental ward ahead" .. suits me to a T!! LOL

Nancy .. I am with the others .. you better check in with us .. you can't leave .. we will miss you too much! I am still holding out hope of keeping the house .. but the DH is pretty adament about it .. trying not to think about it as much as possible .. I did find several things to change on the binder .. so maybe it will tick the buyers off and they will change their mind!

Marcia .. where are ya?? or did I miss your post?

Ok .. better run and try to come up with a class format that my body (and my class) can make it thru tonight .. LOL!

have a great one .. and great workouts!

:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.