P90X Jan grads/Feb starters, TGIF!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!:)

I have BBC's full body work out preceeded by ARX on tap for today. }(

Cathy: I had actually agreed to meet up this Sunday BUT now DH isn't going to be around and I can't find a sitter. x( Pick another day...EVENTUALLY we'll be able to meet up!:p

BBL!:)

Morning ladies ..

b-4 it gets crazy in here .. LOL ..

... power yoga was wonderful last night . . shoulders are a bit sore today ..

today is my first BBC .. think we are gonna tackle the push up torture one first .. get it outta the way .. LOL .. will do it at lunch w/SIL .. :eek: .. so will check back afterward for the griping!!

tonight DH is off and we are putting the roof on our new pool room we are building .. (yes DH is a do it yourself kinda guy) . . and I am his gopher!! LOL sssssoooo .. my workout for this afternoon will be roofing .. LOL!

the beach house .. sadly they called again and want to meet next weekend and give us the binder and sign a contract on the house .. OK .. I am just going to have to go w/the flow .. b/c DH has made his mind up .. I get a head ache just thinking about it .. but I keep telling myself .. everything happens for a reason .. and this is a very nice decent couple .. aaahhhhhh:(

OK .. so I am going to dive back into the stack of paperwork and get my repo guy to work .. and hope today is better than the last two days ..

OH yeah .. TGIF!!! I forgot .. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA .. tomorrow I can relax!!

will check back later to report on BBC and personals!!:7

have a great one!!

Wendy .. YIKES .. the BBC was TOUGH ..

note to self: lighten the weight ... I thought I could do the same weight as I was doing on P90X . uummm .. not a chance ..I started out with it but quickly went down ..

did the Arms and Abs video ..

I really like it though.. totally different from the X .. so should really shake up the muscles if I combine the two together .. (one week at a time)

have not done the cardio yet .. although I viewed it .. it is INSANE .. LOL ..

OK .. just to let you know my arms are shaking so bad I can barely type! Thanks .. LOL!:D

Laura Laura Laura...I can't believe you even ATTEMPTED to do BBC work with the same weights as the X! You silly girl you! LOL Glad to see you learned your lesson quickly!:p The cardio is super intense. Lots of time spent airborne!;)

Well BBC FB is done but I had to skip ARX due to time constraints. It's off to the races for me now. Have to have everyone ready to roll in less then 2 hours!

I am hoping to check back in here later tonight from my mom's. DS and I are spending the night there since it will save us time in the morning as we have that Communion to go to bright and early!

Toodles!:)

Hi Ladies,

I was super busy at work and didn't have a chance to check in. Well I'm here now. I had an early work meeting and meetings all day so today ended up being a rest day.

Wendy-hope you get a chance to enjoy the weekend. I also have a busy weekend ahead of. I prefer more low key weekends where we're not rushing around everywhere.

Laura-Yeah, definitely can't use the same weights as P90X. I have DOMS in my back from BBC Back & Shoulders. I wish I had DOMS in my shoulders, but I don't. I had a really hard time selecting the right weight. I basically ended up with all the dumbbells around me.

Looks like everyone is busy or started the weekend early. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.