P90X Jan. Grads/Feb. Starters -- Saturday

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Hi ladies— :)

SO glad it's the weekend and we have beautiful weather in store.

Yesterday instead of L&B and ARX, I did PUB-back + B&G Leg Blast (minus 1 set of one-legged squats and 1 set of squat/lunge combos) and abs. It was a nice change. I'm getting tired of L&B.

Today I am scheduled to run, but uh…..I am hungover from last night, so in all reality, that might be too ambitious an idea. Will have to see. I’ll know I’m in trouble if I need the ol’ standby, the Quarter Pounder recovery meal later on.

Laura :: what was/is DH’s rationale for selling the place at the beach? Is there another investment in mind?…Collection sounds like a tough job – now it makes sense why you have people crying and cursing you out. I thought maybe you worked at a mental institution.

Wendy :: sure thing. How about Saturday, May 5 or Sunday, May 6? Or Sunday, May 20th? And are you planning to do that 5K with Shelly in June—Ryan’s Run?

Diana :: I am the same way about my weekends…My workdays are fairly fast-paced – I teach 100 8th graders, and there is always someone who needs something from you, always something that needs to get done or another meeting to run off to – so on the weekends, I need at least a *little* bit of time to decompress. I joke sometimes w/ my teacher friends that the job has brought out a sort of anti-social factor at times – where I need to have a weekend with NOTHING scheduled and no plans on the agenda.

OK, so with BBC – it sounds like light weights, lots of reps? I was thinking of subbing a few of the BBCs now and then during this last month of the X, but now it doesn’t sound like that would be a wise move. I’ll just have to wait another month before I can do a full BBC rotation. That’s all right – I really need to focus on my eating. The scale – though I acknowledge it is not necessarily an indicator of fitness -- has been stuck at the same point for, what, a couple of months now, and I’m sure my inconsistent eating has a huge role in that. I *am* losing inches and seeing the difference in my clothes, so I know I’m making progress but still, I am getting anxious to drop the last of the weight/fat already…it has been such a SLOOOOOW process.

~Cathy :)

Hi All

Hey Cathy! I'm back from the conference. I ate (and drank) horribly for the last couple of days and am operating on very little sleep. I just can't sleep at a hotel - grosses me out, even though it was clean, I just hate to sleep in someone else's bed.x( Ya just never know - know what I mean? Anyways......am a bit hungover myself. Partied Thursday night so I behaved last night but still not completely recovered.:( I was able to get on the TM at the hotel for about a half hour. I wanted to stay there and workout at least an hour, but then I would have been late for the banquet. Well, at least I got something in - and since I don't usually run, I still have DOMS in my quads from the run yesterday. Maybe I shouldn't have done 3 miles on my first time out. Oh well.:) So then I went to Sears on the way home and they have a Proform 300 on sale for $350. It has the auto incline and also has the optional ski poles on the side that you can use. Does anyone own this one?? What do you think?? What options on a TM are must haves?

We went looking for mushrooms today and only got about a dozen or so. Still a bit early, but I couldn't stay inside with the beautiful weather.

OK - got a ton of emails to get to......I'll check back later.:)

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.