P90X Jan grads/Feb starters & Nancy! Thurs ; )

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Ladies!!:)

Angie, Nope-the only X work out I have touched since completing the X is ARX!}( I will probably do a month of the X just prior to going on vacation this year but that's the only plans I have for it for now...

Diana, Congrats on the weight loss!:)

Laura, Isn't Butt and Legs *KILLER*! I LOVE IT! LOL }(

Nancy, I hope ya don't mind my embarrassing you a bit ^^^^! :p It's only cause I want you to stick around!:7

Spin and yoga on tap for me today!

No....I don't get embarrassed that easy, Wendy!!! lol, lol!!!

Have a great day everybody!!!! I have on tap a power walk in the park (on a beautiful day like today I can't pass it up) and Back, Biceps, Shoulders. But first....work 8 hours, start some laundry and dinner when I get home. It never ends and I'm tired of "playing house".

I stalled on Weight Watchers. I know where I went wrong so (hopefully) next week will be better. Weight stayed exactly the same 120.2. I didn't lose l/10th but I didn't gain it either.

I'll be back later!!! Thanks for the invite, Wendy!!!!

Nancy

Morning Ladies ..

my body is finally feeling better .. just in time to do BBC shoulders and back today .. then tonight have 1/2 plyo/cardio 1/2 yoga tonight! I need to kick this PMS monster in the butt .. b/c he is making me feel huge and MEAN!! LOL

DH had me helping on the roof after work .. so no run ..took the full day of rest!!!!!! Roof work was not that bad!!!

Nancy .. glad you decided to stick around .. we are having good weather here too .. just hot .. supposed to have rain moving in the weekend .. aahhh.. going deep sea fishing Sat. and Sun. .. so I am hoping the rains and winds stay on shore!!

Wendy .. as hard as the X was .. BBC is kicking my butt ... I would not it is harder .. but hard in a different way if that makes sense .. I think a combo of the X and BBC and Cathe (and my classes) make for the perfect rotation!! LOL

OK .. it is once again INSANE here .. gotta run .. I hope all of you have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts ...:7

Hi Ladies,

I did Kickmax low impact premix. It was much of a calorie burner but I'm sure my butt & legs will be feelin' it tomorrow. The premix is only the warmup, kicking & punching combinations, then the leg conditioning killer buttcramp work!

I assisted ds doing pyramid upper "up only" premix. I thought he did very good. He has a hard time getting his back flat but we are working on that. Also, the tricep kickbacks were very hard for him and I'm not sure why. I had him us 3,5 and 8 pounds and he did great with that except for shoulders where he used 3's for all 3 sets. I did the bicep work with him.

Wendy-how do you like spinning? I've often thought of taking the morning spin class at my rec ctr. Great job to you too-"lowest weight ever". :)

Angie-mushrooming, I've never heard of that before reading your posts. I thought wild mushrooms were poisonous (call me crazy). Whenever you can get you whole family to do something together, that is wonderful.

Nancy-glad your still with us. Sounds like the weather has been great for your power walks.

Laura-I totally agree, this BBC series is hard. It doesn't seem like much at the time your doing it, but you feel it for days afterwards. My triceps were sore for a week I think, and my hamstrings too.

Have a great day everyone,

Diana

Good Afternoon Ladies!:)

Nancy: Not gaining is great news! Keep plugging along and the weight will come off. :)

Laura: BBC is definately kickin' my butt too! It's TOUGH!}(

Diana: Spinning is one tough work out! Definately tests your leg endurance and strength! OUCHEES! }( For me, it's tougher then running! If you have the opportunity, I would definately suggest you give it a try! Since you are into tough work outs, you will probably enjoy spin! Sounds like your DS did a great job!:)

So after spin I showered at the gym and then hung out in daycare with my co-workers and the kids while I drank a protein shake. After that I went to the foodstore. By the time I got home it was after 12 and by the time I got DS down for his nap it was just after 1pm. PHEW! I'm tired now!;)

It feels so good to know that I don't have a work out on tap for this afternoon. I can relax and do some housework...how's THAT for an oxymoron! :7 :p :7

Well, I took a short cat nap this afternoon and mostly goofed off while DS slept. :p When he got up we went in the yard for an hour since it was soooo utterly fantastic outside! After dinner we hung out until bedtime. Once he was upstairs I *FINALLY* got around to doing a few productive things in the house. :7 :p :7 Now it's time for Baron. :)

Tomorrow is an *easy* day for me work out wise...Just BBC Shoulders and Back (no cardio) w/some chin-ups and *MAYBE* ARX as well.

Well, have a good night ladies...I may or may not be back again until the morning!

TOODLES!:+

Hi girls

I know - late poster as usual. Do you all ever even know I post??

Usually on Thursday I stay home and play on the computer in the afternoon but I had lots of end of the month stuff to catch up on and also we are in the middle of health insurance renewal, so I've been going over all types of plans trying to choose the best one - Ug!;( One of the joys of my job.

Anyways - got home and did BBC Full Body and ARX. It's been a while since I did ARX and after full body I figured - OK this will be easy compared to that. Ya right - that's what I get for being cocky!:7 Tony kicked my butt! Plus my biceps are still sore from B&B yesterday. I think I have PlyoX on tap for tomorrow.:D

Wendy - Who's Baron?

Nancy - I can just picture you on your power walk. Do you have an MP3 player that you use while you power walk?

Laura - Put all that PMS meaness into your workouts}( LOL! I do that and I still have mean to spare.:D But, I get a butt kickin workout in.

Diana - Morel mushrooms are really good. There are some "fake" morels that will make you sick if you eat them, so ya gotta know what you are looking for. They're tricky to find so the kids think it's like a game. The local restaurants also pay about $45 per pound for them but we don't sell them. We give them to our family and eat them ourselves. :9

Have a great night to anyone else who may follow

Angie

Hi Angie!

I know you post. Even if I don't post, I usually am always around to read your post in the evenings. If not, I usually try to check it out the next morning. :)

Nice job with BBC f/b and ARX. I may do ARX tomorrow...not sure yet!:p

Baron is Baron Baptiste. He's a yoga instructor I like. I just did his Journey into Power 2 dvd and I LOVE LOVE LOVED it! WOW! It was awesome! I *NEVER* thought I'd talk this way about ANYTHING having to do with yoga but I really liked it! Can ya tell!? ;) :p :7

Well, my night is complete...Talk to you ladies in the morning!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.