P90X Jan Grads, Feb Starters and Nancy, TGIF!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning!

Yes, I am up with the chickens. Woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep. x( I am hoping to return to bed shortly and catch some more zzzz's before the alarm goes off though!

Today I have BBC shoulders and back w/chin ups and *possibly* ARX on tap.

Did I post in y'day's thread already that I LOVED my new Baron work out? Cause I did!:7

Tomorrow is my final BBC day! WOW, 3 weeks went by in an instant!:) I start my modified Cathe rotation on Monday! Yippeee!:7

Okay, I'm going back to bed....keep your fingers and toes crossed for me that I am not back here posting in another hour cause I couldn't sleep!:-(

BBL!:)

Well ladies...no such luck getting some sleep! I laid in bed for over an hour and AGAIN, no sleep! GRRR! I am going to be tired today. ACK!x(

I usually go to my mom's on Friday afternoons but I am not going today. That's a good thing b/c that means I'll have time to nap later w/o having to rush to get out of the house to go for the visit!}(

I'll be back....:)

Morning ladies ..

Wendy .. I had trouble sleeping too .. makes me insane .. PLUS I went to put my contacts on .. my left one (my good eye) must have had something on the lens .. and it scratched my eye .. now it is puffy .. red and killing me .. I cleaned it three times .. but it must have scratched the surface of my eye .. getting a freaking head ache now from it.

Angie .. I did put that PMS meanness and left over work anxiety into my workout yesterday .. OMG .. I combined some old stuff .. with some new stuff .. added some plyo stuff and band stuff in there .. WOW .. my class was moaning .. and their legs and abs were on FIRE .. }( .. have to say I don't know about them ...but I for one felt 100% better afterward!:)

Today I am taking 1/2 day vacation .. so will be leaving at lunch headed to the beach .. going to be a good weekend I HOPE .. despite the evil people wanting my house .. it is THUNDERBEACH week end.. a HUGE bike rally ... going to see some characters down there. But we will be on the open water .. so will miss the mischief on the beach .. pray for good weather and good seas.. and some good fishing!:D

OK .. Ladies .. may not get a chance to check back .. ya'll are going to have to workout for me this weekend .. my work will be catching the big one this weekend .. LOL (it is actually a hard days work deep sea fishing all day) .. I am usually whooped by the time we make it back to the house! time to eat and go straight to bed!LOL

have a great one .. if I get a chance I will try to check in b-4 I leave .. (for all you late posters .. and yes I do go back and read ya'lls posts .. think Wendy and I are the early birds in this group)

TGIF Ladies~!:7

Hi ladies,

I did LIC cardio only premix this morning. DS had the literacy fair at school so we went to that last night.

Angie-I know you're here. Wow, $45/lb and you don't sell them? Well I guess it would take a lot of mushrooms to make a pound. Still, it sound like fun family time and you get the yummy mushrooms to boot.

Wendy-I'm going to take your suggestion and get into that morning spin class. Sorry you haven't been sleeping, I completely sympathize. So is Baron your favorite yoga instructor so far?

Laura-Sorry you haven't been sleeping either. It sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned. I will do extra workouts just for you this weekend:)

BBL.

Wendy and Laura, I'm sorry about your sleeping woes. I think that it's only been once or twice that I couldn't fall asleep and it was horrible! Good luck tonight!!

Laura - catch that BIG one!!!! We have a 27 ft. sailboat so we do some local cruising. We rarely fish with it though and deep sea fishing is definitely out. We usually sail over to a restaurant in New Jersey and order the big one, lol.

Angie - I love mushrooms!!!! Do you cook with them? How about a mushroom/barley soup?

Diana - Have a great day!!!! I don't know what my workout will be today. I'll be lucky to get a walk in. I have a busy evening planned!

It's another gorgeous day here with the promise of a gorgeous weekend!! HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!! :)

Nancy

Hello all and Happy Friday!

It sounds like everyone has a great weekend planned. Wooohoo! That's what they are for. My weekend won't be near as exciting as most of yours - back in the woods again for me.:)

Wendy - You found a Yoga workout you like? I hate yoga too, maybe I should give him a try - sounds like an oxymoron eh? It's not as tough as the X yoga is it? How long is it? Did you get the xflowsion workouts yet?

Laura - Good luck fishing. It is a lot of work - DH went last year when we went to Florida. He was a mess when he came home. He said he would definitely do it again though. The critters they caught look really funny compared to what we catch in fresh water.
Glad you were able to let go of some of the mean.}( Your poor class!

Diana - So do you spin too? It's something I haven't tried yet because we don't have a local gym. It sounds like fun. LIC has that fun factor. I just love the new workouts.

Nancy - Sounds like we have the same weather on tap. I love how the sunshine really charges my batteries! Have yourself a great weekend girl! Oh, the mushrooms - I coat them with a small amount of flour and pan fry them in olive oil. OK - not the most nutritious way to make them but they are just fabulous!!:9

Well - PlyoX is history - man is that ever a calorie burner.:D Now off to the post office to mail out all these invitations, do some grocery shopping for a picnic in the woods, and maybe visit a buddy. I love Fridays and weekends!!:) ;)

Have great workouts all!

Angie

I was in a meeting from 10-1:30. Now I'm trying to finish everything up before heading home for the weekend.

Angie-I'm looking forward to taking my first spin class soon. I have a rec ctr by my house, within 5 min drive time. I'll let you know what I think. I'm also trying to add in yoga, I just don't make it a priority.

Nancy-loved your comment about sailing over and ordering the big one. I'm glad you decided to stay with us.

Have a great weekend ladies,

Diana

Hey girls.

It's 9:40pm and I just finished my work out 15 minutes ago!:eek: I was *exhausted* from my horrid night's sleep last night so I sacked out for a nap after work today and although I only slept for a hour, I woke in an awful mood. I was groggy and in no frame of mind to work out AT ALL. I blew it off thinking I could do it when DH got home from work. Well, I FORGOT that he was going straight to bowling tonight sooooo this meant I had to wait until DS went down for the night (7:30-7:45) and then by the time I answered the several phone calls and did whatever I had to do to get ready to exercise I did not start until just before 9pm! x( It is done though and it amazes me every time how much completing a work out can change my mood! I was sooo cranky before and now I'm like a new person!:) Exercise is the greatest!:+

So I did BBC Shoulders and Back (no cardio) with 3 sets of pull ups inserted. I nixxed ARX again. :p This work out has some great oblique work in it at the end though so I don't feel too bad! The last time I did it, it gave me DOMS in my obliques the next day!}(

Well now I have to jump in the shower. Hope everyone is having a great night. I apologize for not doing any personals but maybe I can get back here and do them once I'm showered up and in my jammies w/a cup of decaf in my hand!}( :9 :+

BBL hopefully!:7

I'm baaack! My jam-jams are on and I have my java!:9

Laura: OUCHEES! I hope your eye is feeling better! When I was younger I got poked in the eye by accident so badly that it hurt really bad and I couldn't open it for an entire night! I went to the hospital and they said my cornea was scratched. I had to wear an eye patch and have drops put in until it healed.

Diana: You must let me know what you think of spin! When do you plan to try it out for the first time? Yeah, Baron IS my fave yoga instructor. I *heart* Yoga X and Tony ofcourse as he got me into yoga but as far as "real" yoga instructors go, I definately favor Baron so far. :)

Nancy: I hope you continue to never really have any problems sleeping. My DH is a great sleeper too. I used to be fine but it seems after I hit 30 years old I started having problems. Not fun!x(

Angie: No, the Baron vid I just got is not nearly as long as Yoga X. LOL It's about 45 mins long. Just enough if you ask me. :) I did not receive the Xflowsions yet but should get them w/in about a week I think. I hope I like them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.