P90X Jan/Feb starters/grads - Sunday

angie_nrs

Cathlete
Morning girls!:)

It feels good to be back in the swing of things and sleeping in my own bed! Slept like a rock - now I neeeeeed coffee.:eek: Now I also need to get back on track with my eating and exercising. I probably won't go mushrooming today because they weren't out in full force yesterday but the weather is soooo beautiful that I wouldn't be surprised if I find myself out there again today. Although, I'm soooo tempted to go to Sears and buy that treadmill that's on sale. Oh what to do.........:D

Since I didn't do any workouts yesterday (was just too darn tired) I think I'm gonna do a w/o today. I'm kinda thinking Tony, but it's too early to tell. Still on my first coffee. My glutes are still sore from that run I did on Friday, so I have to be kind to my legs.:7

BBL and have a great Sunday!!

Angie

Good Morning!

Nice run, Angie! So are you going to run on a regular basis now? }(

The B'day and Communion parties were both nice. It was a super long day y'day though that didn't have me back home until after 10pm. I was very tired. Thankfully I was smart enough to schedule y'day as my rest day!:)

I have yoga on the schedule for today but I'm thinking of rearranging just a bit and doing Arms&Abs w/the cardio + chin ups instead. I'll see what I feel like and how much time I have when it's actually time for a work out...}(

Not much else going on so I'll pop back in later!:)

Hey Wendy - glad that you at least have today to relax before the upcoming week.:) I hate when I have a schedule like that and don't have that day to catch up on stuff (cleaning, emails, dishes, workouts, etc.) before the next week starts - ACK!:D Sounds like you have some extra energy to spend if you are going to switch out your yoga for the other....have fun!

Yes, I would definitely like to take up running. I don't feel like everything is jiggling now when I run, so I think it would be a great time to do it! Also, I told my DS that we would go to the track this summer so that he could start getting in shape for football season that he says he wants to do next year.

So, I am in the market for a TM. The one I have doesn't work anymore so I'm looking at a proform that has the ski poles attached to the sides. I think that would be a fun option, and they are on sale for $350 and that's cheap for a TM, so I don't know if this is a "cheap" TM. I wish I knew what I needed and what I was looking for.... }( Unfortunately, the last time I ran outside, I almost got attacked by a dog so now I'm a little spooked. I carry pepper spray, but I just hate not being able to just take off and not worry about that.:(

OK - enough from me - time to get something done...;)

Angie

I did Arms and Abs with 5 set of chin ups and half of the cardio today. First time I had ever done that particular non TM cardio. Holy cow was it was TOUGH! I only did half of it. :-( I got a great work out despite my cardio failure though. }( LOL

Talk to everyone tomorrow!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.