P90X Jan/Feb starters/grads & Nancy - Thursday

angie_nrs

Cathlete
Mornin everyone

So glad to have a day off. Although, I'm sure it will again be full of cleanmax and packing for the weekend party. :) The kids are sooooo stoked! It's kinda funny to watch them but they are driving me so crazy with all the silly questions they have about camping.:D Can you believe that the holiday weekend is already creeping up on us? We're thinking of camping that weekend too but we'll see how it goes this weekend first.

I have DOMS in my biceps today which makes me happy since I don't normally get them there.:7 Increasing the weight definitely made me feel it! I think I have X legs and back today - can't really remember though. I'll probably have to skip workouts for the next 3 days since I won't be here.:-( Maybe I'll use my sis's eliptical - I've never used one before and she has one at her house that is just collecting dust. Not sure if I'll have the time or opportunity to use it but it is my backup plan.

OK - off to make brownies and rice krispy treats for the party. And the hard part - NOT eating them!!}(

BBL

Angie

Morning Ladies ..

Taught six step heavy slow controlled body sculpting last night .. had a small class .. (imagine that) ...

Hyper girl was there .. and get this she came up to me and APOLOGIZED to me .. :eek: .. said "they" did not mean to take over the class . . and they could not remember the steps .. and it was complete chaos and disaster ... she admitted she is always a beat ahead of everyone else ..that is why no one can follow her (had to laugh at that admissiion .. did not realize she realized that..LOL) .. but I explained WHY I get upset . . about liabilty and that the new students would not necessarily understand you were doing it "for fun" .. and it was not a reg. class .. that when you do cardio step w/twists, turns, and choreography safety is your main concern .. and that is why I got upset. but it was very big of her to apologize .. of course her evil friend was no where to be seen .. LOL!

Nancy and Diana .. I would LOVE for you two to take my classes .. I try really hard to make them difficult and safe at the same time .. and most routines are planned down to the "T" ... I know you two would LOVE all the torture I inflict!!}(

Cathe - I hope you feel better today ... glad you got a kick out of the cardio crackhead comment .. it describes this girl perfectly .. she is sweet .. but sooooooooo hepped up on something ..

Angie .. Yeah . DH says the same thing "better not pi$$ her off .. you won't win" .. LOL ...he said I missed my calling I should have been a lawyer ... OH you can come w/Nancy and Diana and believe me you will get your money's worth!!!:D

the beach house ... aahhhh ... in limbo .. but looks like she is a gonner .. in fact I am on vacation tomorrow and plan on going down w/DH to look at other places .. ;( ... I keep telling myself .. it is all going to work out .. there is a reason and I have accepted it .. but on the other hand .. the dotted line is not signed yet!

Wendy ... sounds like you have made up for lost time in the workout area .. knew you would!!

so today is a much needed POWER YOGA .. my sore muscles need it .. and I am sure my class needs it!! No extra workouts today .. think I have worked too hard this week .. the body is screaming for a break!!

OK .. better run .. it is once again crazy insane here .. have one employee that abuses the system that got called on it today and she is NOT a happy camper!!!

have a great one .. I will BBL to check on ya'll!!
:7

Laura - perhaps a Drill Sargent??}( Although, if you were in the Army they would probably give you a gun.......hmmmmmmm...wonder how that would go?:eek: LOL!

Enjoy your yoga Laura!:)

Somebody get these darn rice krispy treats away from me....x( ! ACK!!

Angie

Hi ladies,

I did MIS this morning but had to skip the ab work since I was running late. I plan on doing all 3 segs of coremax tonight:) I have a lunch meeting from 11:30-12:30x( It's with my boss so I have to be there. Oh, not sure if I mentioned it or not, but I had to give a presentation to some executives here at work yesterday and it went well. I was pretty nervous but it went great.

Angie-Have a wonderful weekend camping. I grew up camping almost every weekend during the summer. When my older 2 boys were younger we did a lot of family camping with my parents, brother & his family, Aunts, Uncles and cousins. The last time I went camping was when my now 11yr old was 4 months old. It was awful. We didn't bring a play pen or anything for the baby to be in so I basically held him the whole time. He did get all the fun camping experiences his brothers had. Oh-try not to eat too many treats:)

Laura-it's good to know that girl knew she shouldn't have taught the class, and she admitted in to you. I didn't realize you were looking for a replacement home for your beach house (if you sell it). I love looking at new houses. We are in "payoff our debt" mode including our house. We hope to have it pd. off in 8 yrs-when youngest ds graduates HS. Then we want to buy a new/newer house with cash. Then we just have to save for retirement:) We want to retire early, obviously there are no guarantees on that, but we are working towards it anyway.

Wendy-I'm guessing you must be in spinning class this morning before your shift. Hope to hear what you're up to soon.

Nancy-when should we pack our bags to meet Laura for the "torture classes"?

I'll check back later and see what everyone is up to.

Diana

Hey Ladies.

I did MM upper body premix going as heavy as I could + SSE's 6 min abs today. I have some yoga on tap for tonight. :)

Angie: I was about to ask you how you were doing in your plight to stay away from the sweets you were baking today and then I read your 2nd post! LOL Sorry!}( Have fun camping! I used to go with a friend and her family when I was in high school(freshmen/sophmore years basically) and LOVED it. I went a couple of times as an adult and was not so fond of it. Oh well...can't love everything, right?

Laura: That was very good of hyper girl to apologize to you. Sorry you are bummed about the beach house. Relax and enjoy your yoga tonight. I'll be doing the same!:)

Diana: ALL of coremax!? OMG and people think I'm a work out beast! I don't own coremax anymore but I couldn't do it when I had it and probably STILL couldn't...although I think I'd do better today after so many rounds with ARX!;) }( :) There was no spin this morning and no work either. I was out the door early running some errands. Got DS' 2 year pics done at Sears. THAT took FOREVER! UGH! I still have foodshopping to do in a couple of hours as well. ICK! LOL My next appointment with spin is actually one week from today! Will you be joining me? }(

So like I just told Diana, I got Joey's 2 year old pics taken at Sears today. That is always such a chore. I was there when they opened at 9:30 and it STILL took like 2 freakin' hours! UGH! Atleast I don't have to go back to pick up the pics...they print 'em up right away for you now. :)

So aside from Angie's camping trip...anyone have any plan for the coming weekend? What about for Memorial Day weekend? DH and I are going down to Atlantic City from Friday night to Monday with my mom and her bf. DS will be spending time with his nanny. Can't wait!:)

Have a great afternoon!

I just found out I have to be in a meeting tomorrow at 8am;( I normally work from 9-6 or 9:30-6:30 which gives me plenty of time for my morning workout. I have meetings all day tomorrow. Maybe I should just take tomorrow as my rest day. I don't like to talk to people that early in the morning.

Wendy-It's not so bad if you do seg 3, then 2 then 1. You get the weighted one done first when your strong, then on to stability work, and then floor work. I use my wheel for the rollouts in segment 2, it gets in the abs real good}( I'm still trying to decide if I can take the 6:00am spin class. As long as I don't have to talk to anyone it will be fine.

My 11 yr old ds is attending a sleep over at the school for reading over 2 million words. Then he has a football game Sat. morning. In the afternoon,oldest ds is taking youngest ds to the Night of Fire and Thunder. It is a car racing event that he got free tickets to for his reading accomplishment. We also need to paint ds's old bedroom and clean the carpets. Maybe we can do that over the long weekend. I'm dreading it but the whole house will look so much better once the carpets are cleaned.

Sounds like you have a fun Memorial weekend planned Wendy.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.