P90X Grads, Starts and Nancy! TGIF

rmrmr

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I thought I'd get this started since Wendy is on her way to AC. I did Imax 3 this morning. I really love this workout. We have a busy weekend planned. We hope to clean the whole house, get the carpets cleaned, clean out the garage and do some yard work. I think we may all be going to see Pirates 3 too.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Diana

You can't get rid of me THAT easily Diana! I'm not gone yet! :p :7

I am not leaving for A/C until around 8pm. I do, however, have to leave to drop DS off at his granny's house in about 30 mins. I am going to be in traffic he!! on the way home! I am sooo not looking forward to it. x(

Happy TGIF - Long Weekend - and Memorial Day Holiday!!

hey girls .. last night's yoga really did help my psyche!!

Today forced REST day .. after sending my soul to H#### for cussing the traffic this morning .. I was forced into again at lunch .. and then had to conquer the grocery store that is packed!! LOTS of campers here this weekend .. JEEZE ... (we have a gorgeous lake here that attracts major fisherman and campers .. and we are in the direct route to the beach .. traffic on top of traffic)... anyway spent 58 min. of my lunch hour in the grocery store .. now counting down to 5:00 to launch myself into the horrid traffic once again .. then hopefully make it home in time to do some yard work .. and some of the CLEANMAX I have been talking about all week .. LOL!

tommorrow hope to fit in a LOOOONG run .. and then finish what is inevitably going to be last minute CLEANMAX .. then plant myself firmly poolside while DH fires up the grill .. and celebrate BF b-day... yes Angie .. I forsee LOTS cool adult beverages in my future!!!:7

Diana .. IMAX3 in the morning?? How in the world do you manage THAT workout in the morning. :eek: .. Way to go woman!!

Wendy .. have a wonderful trip to AC ... and a SAFE trip . . watch the traffic H#### ... heavy traffic and insane drivers is unfortunely a given this weekend .. just be safe!!

Nancy - saved your bell pepper recipe too .. peppers Italian style .. sounds delicious!!

Cathy - the insane asylum is in full swing today ... YIKES!!!

to all that follow .. PLEASE have a SAFE holiday weekend .. and most definately a FUN one!! maybe some fun workouts too .. but don't stress if you don't .. it is a holiday!! :7

Hi girls

I'm soooo craving a beer right now. The weekend is almost here. I've decided to stay home while the boys and DH go fishing. I need some alone time and I can't wait!! I don't know which w/o I'm gonna do after they leave. I'm thinking Coresyn with the allstep cardio portion but not sure yet. Then cleanmax to follow.....it will actually stay that way for a day or two anyways while they are gone.

My scale said I stayed the same from last week which I was very happy about considering all the bad eating I did last weekend.:) With the upcoming 3-day weekend - all bets are off with the scale next Friday too. :eek:

Wendy - good luck in that traffic! I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Diana - Hopefully you'll get cleanmax done early in the weekend so you have time to enjoy some down time with the family. Pirates 3 looks good - let us know what you think of it. I still haven't seen Spiderman 3!! I love those movies but have been just too busy to get to the theatre. I like to go after they've been there a while so I can have the whole theatre to myself, without the weirdos that always seem to sit by me.:(

To anyone else who follows (if you all haven't flown the coop yet) - have a wonderful holiday weekend!!:)

Angie

Back again

Ahhhhhhhhh - the weekend starts!;-) After I had the whole house to myself, I did PUB and Allstep minus the shoulder work. I certainly didn't need the shoulder work after PUB. I had forgotton how hard that one can be. I matched Cathe's weights and did everything except the pikes on the ball. I always feel like I'm gonna fall on my face, so I do planks instead. My biceps are still a bit sore from the heavy weights she uses. It makes me feel better that Cathe and crew struggle on that one too. I couldn't use those weights pre-P90X, so I'm stoked about that!:)

I think I'm gonna skip cleanmax tonight and watch some movies. There was a video store that went out of business in town today and all VHS were $2 and DVD's $5. I got about 10 tapes to watch - mostly Sci-Fi b/c I love it but DH doesn't. At $2 per tape, I couldn't go wrong. I usually don't watch movies b/c it seems I can never see one without an interruption but with the kids gone, I might be able to swing it.

Hey Laura - I think we were posting at the same time earlier. I got interrupted by the phone so it took a while for mine to actually go up.
We live by 2 big lakes and a state park so I feel your pain about the visitors.:( Our (usually quiet) town all of a sudden gets flooded with tourists - ACK! I know it's good for business but just trying to get a few groceries is a complete nightmare. I went to the grocery store early today so I wouldn't have to deal with the crowd, but DH decided he needed lunch meat and snacks to take with him after he got done with work. Needless to say, 4PM is not the best time to try to get groceries on a Friday before a holiday weekend.:( I stayed in the car and made him go fight for his own food. LOL!

OK - gotta go pick a movie and crack a beer.:p

Have a great night all

Angie

Sorry Wendy-I didn't mean to step on your toes:) Have a great time in AC!

Angie-I love staying home by myself, and it doesn't happen nearly enough. At least the house stays clean when you're the only one home:) Enjoy your alone time. We're going to Pirates 3 because the VP of my department gave us tickets. We usually wait until the movie has been out for awhile also.

Laura-Don't forget your sunscreen this weekend as you relax poolside! I'm really not a morning person. I can work out with Cathe but I'm not very sociable in the morning. I do much better after my workout and a cup of coffee.

Happy Long Weekend Ladies,

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.