P90X Grads, Starters and Nancy Wednesday!!!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

Yoga only for me today! YEAY! I need it BAD!

By the time I finished my work out y'day I was a mess! I was sooooo sore and exhausted that I actually started to feel sick. :-( When I got home from my MIL's I took 2 ibuprofen and didn't waste much time in getting to bed. I feel alot better this morning! I am soooo glad I have today as a yoga only day!:)

Gotta work this morning so I can't stick around but I'll BBL!:+

Morning ladies ..

I worked off some major steam last night in class .. heavy total body shaping on 3 step interspursed w/plyos!! :eek: .. my class left red faced and quiet again .. they knew I had had a bad day .. LOL!

Angie .. RMAO about the comment getting psycho hyper girl and psycho/loco obsessed EX HS girl together .. yeah .. that may solve a lot of problems!! LOL

Diana .. there is a lot of buzz in the fitness industry about the outdoor bootcamp classes they are taking the industry by storm .. I would check into the instructor and class structure and if everything seems up to par I would have to give it a try .. although if your temps are like mine here ... HOT .. 90 degrees .. I think I would stick to a/c spin class .. LOL

Cathe - ITA .. about it is insane for this crazy person to STILL be obsessed about my DH .. that is why it bothered me so .. hell I have been married for 21 years in July .. we have been together for 23 years .. so that means she has not (better not) have been w/him in 24 years .. that is SCARY .. I have not even heard her name mentioned in about 15 years .. that is why my feathers are all ruffled and my head is spinning!!x(

Wendy .. sounds like you are due some much needed yoga and some rest ..you may have been hitting it too hard here lately!!! Take it easy woman.. LOL .. think your picture trail should have you w/a cape flying behind you .. "SUPER WENDY" .. LOL

OK .. today is gym legs ... heavy weights .. no class tonight .. actually going home early (well at 5:00) and perform a MAJOR CLEANMAX to get ready for the weekend ... wish me luck CLEANMAX is not my top sport!LOL

have a great day and great workouts.. will BBL!!!!
:7

Hi Ladies,

Another stressful day here at work. We have several projects coming due and it is crunch time. I had another meeting with the executives and it went well, but I am glad it is over.

I did BodyMax 2 Cardio Blast. I had to cut out the last 2 power segments due to my early morning meeting. I got in about 55-60 minutes and burned 598 cals so I'm happy with that:)

Wendy-sounds like you need to slow down a bit. You'll probably enjoy the yoga today.

Laura-The bootcamp class is at night so it shouldn't be too hot. I'm actually thinking of taking the spin and the bootcamp. Spin is Monday night from 5-6pm and bootcamp is Mon and Thurs from 7-8:30pm.

I'll check back later and see what everyone else is up to.

Diana

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I did XFlowsion's Calm Down Dog Yoga today. It's 27 mins of slow moving and much more gentle yoga then I am used to. I normally am not a fan of this but I must have needed it cause I was lovin' it!:) That's all I am doing today. I pick it back up tomorrow with my weekly spin class!;)

Can't stick around right now but hope to be back later for personals!

Ciao!:+

Hey ladies-

Wendy :: hope yoga was good to you today. :)

Laura :: damnnnn...90 already? I'm trying to remember...are you in Florida?..I like the idea, too, of having the two psychos go head-to-head in a death match LOL

Diana :: wow, that's a huge calorie burn! Great job. Hope the stress factor goes down.

I had CS on the rotation, but I couldn't resist getting out there for a run. Just 3 miles today. Might tack on some Squeeze later.

All right, have a great night!!
~Cathy :)

<<<<damnnnn...90 already ... >>>

LOL ... YUP .. it is sticky hot .. already ... hate to see what summer brings! I live in LA .. (lol) LOWER Alabama .. LOL

sometimes it seems hotter here than on the coast .. guess the Gulf breeze cools off the coast .. here we suck it in!!

IT is hot .. hazy and smokey .. the wild fires in Florida (some in GA).. we are getting the smoke over here .. poor people down there must be in a mess!!!

YESSSSSSSS .....the pool WILL be used this weekend!! LOL

:D

Ah, yes, you do get the sweltering heat down south. Are you in northern La. then? I am a big NOLA junkie - haven't been there since pre-Katrina but hope to get back again sometime in the not-too-distant future. Good times!

I popped in again to say I added on about 10 min. of lower body Squeeze exercises. Short but a sweet burn. Now it's time to kick back and put the ol' dogs up for the night! Can't wait til Friday's pedi!!

~Cathy :)

Hi girls

yup - late like I thought. Parents stopped by and it was so nice that we sat on the porch and drank a few beers - yikes - on a weeknight.:eek: I don't usually do that but it was a perfect 70 degrees with a beautiful breeze. We couldn't let it go to waste.

I came home and did the X S&A with AR200. Then off to the races.....busy night.

Finally got to sit down but I gotta go. I have to get up super early for a full CPR and first aide class in the morning. I really only need a re-cert class but DH needs the whole thing so I thought, what the heck. After all, I do want DH to know how to save me if something should happen.;-)

I'll hopefully BBL for personals tomorrow.

Have sweaty workouts all!!

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.