P90X Grads and Starters and Nancy! TGIF!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey folks!

I posted personals to everyone last night so go check 'em out so that I didn't waste my typing skills, ey!?!:p

Today is BM2 Double Upper Body. OUCHEES!}(

Gotta work today but I don't mind...it's grey and rainy outside. No nice weather again until Sunday they say. :-(

I broke down and ordered the P90 Master Series last night. I can't wait to get them! }( I know they are obviously not as intense as the X and probably not Cathe either but that's okay. I am enjoying the variety in both instructors and intesities. Getting my butt whooped all over creation for 3 months by the X made me see things in a different light!;)

BBL!:)

Hey Ladies -

Power yoga hit the spot last night ... I felt much better afterwards!

Today was BBC chest and abs .. :eek: .. WOW .. first time doing that one .. yes I can barely type now ..

another day of H### here .. computer crashed and lost my profile .. and I was on phone 2 hours w/IT trying to get it fixed ...and still not all my programs working right .. wonder if the company is running it's version of "Big Brother" .. aahhhhhh

anyway .. having "another one of those days" .. but JEEZE .. it is Friday .. payday .. got my torture workout in .. now I can go home when the 5;00 bell rings and forget this place and all it entails .. at least for a while!

Thanks for the well wishes guys!

Wendy .. hope the 2 year old b-day party is a grand one .. 2 is when my nephew really got "into" the cake!! LOL too cute .. OH .. my friend has the power series .. she calls it the pre-lude to the P90X .. the baby P90X!! She loves it .. and from what she describes it is a LOT like the X .. but a lot less intense and not as specified to the individual muscles! (might be too easy for you)

Nancy .. hope your day is better than mine today!:D

Diane .. the way my day is going the mental ward should be in lock down mode .. LOL

Cathe .. Cabo Wabo .. uummmmm .. sounds good .. one shot and Ii would be OUTTA HERE!! LOL hey .. that is an idea .. I could probably really cope well w/a shot of Cabo Wabo in me .. wouldn't care what kinda mental going ons were happening .. LOL! :7

Angie ... hope all is well~!

OK .. gotta get back to the insane asylum!

:+

have a great day .. and great workouts .. and for those of you like me who have had it .. some cool adult beverages of your choice!!!:7

Hey Laura. Glad you the yoga put you in a better place. I love when work outs do that. :) I hope you have a nice weekend despite a not so wonderful friday.

Well I slept right through my opportunity to do BM2 Double U/B this afternoon. I came home from work in an uber cr@ppy mood so I laid down for a cat nap and um...2 hours later....:eek: :eek: :eek:

I am hoping to get the w/o in soon since DH will be home for a couple hours before he has to go out. I don't know when yoga will happen but I'm not stressing about it at this point...

I think it's getting ready to storm here...ACK!

Have a great evening.:)

Hi all

Just got home from shopping. Spent 6 hours shopping and spent at least $100 per hour.:eek: I had a huge list of stuff I needed to get for the new 5th wheel. Geez - all that stuff adds up fast! I also found a pair of jeans and a pair of shorts that fit!!:) All my other pants that I've had for what seems like forever are just falling off.:7 Thank you Tony!:D I should send him the bill for my new wardrobe...

Laura & Nancy - You both sound like you could use a nice relaxing weekend with some ice cold beverages.;-) You both should go out and have a nice dinner with DH's - you both deserve it!!

Cathy - Oh let me know what your students have to say about the ipod video. I'm clueless and it seems that the kids know much more about that stuff.

Diana - Isn't that alone time with DH just the best? We don't get much of it either but DH and I went out mushrooming together last night alone. LOL! OK - not very romantic, but it's nice to just walk thru the woods and chit chat while looking for schrooms - found some big ones too.

Wendy - Girl you are on a tear with the workouts!!! Hope you enjoy them. Wow - a 2 hour nap?? Your body mustve needed it. I'll bet you'll have a much more productive weekend because of it.
How's the shoulder today? Just arthritis or something else?

Well - now that shopmax is done and my credit card is exhausted, I'd better get downstairs and do CoreSyn. I'm .2 pounds down from my lowest weight - said the scale this morning.:7 :) So, I'm unbelievably happy! I'm gonna stick with Tony for another week straight and see what he can do for me next week.;)

Have a greeeaaattt weekend all!!

BB tomorrow

Angie

<<<<I'd better get downstairs and do CoreSyn. I'm .2 pounds down from my lowest weight >>>>

WOW WOW WOW .. way to go Angie!!! YAYAYAYAYAAY .. doing a happy dance for you!!

I put on a pair of last summers shorts .. and last summers bikini .. the bottoms were big on me!!:eek: LOVE IT!!!

My Aunt from Santa Monica, CA is coming down this weekend .. she has not seen me since last year .. can't wait to see if she says anything .. or notices any change ... (although subtle there is a very big difference in my upper body)

Way to go ANGIE!! I think it is Tony AND the mushrooming melting those pounds away .. LOL!!!;-)

Hi ladies,

I did BM2 Cardio Blast premix. I've done a lot of the premixes on the latest series (some refer to as the fab 5) but I hadn't done this one before. It was 65 minutes and included all the step segments and the blasts. BM2 is a fun cardio workout IMO.

I was in a meeting from 10-1:30, thankfully they had lunch brought in for us. Now I'm just trying to catch up on everything before I head out for the weekend.

We are having my parents over for dinner tomorrow night, and taking MIL out to brunch on Sunday. I will be making dessert tonight, yummy toll house pie.

Wendy-Sorry to hear your shoulder is bothering you. I hope you enjoy BM2 double upper body as much as I did when you get around to doing it. Oh, and you've ordered another series P90X masters series! You go girl:) }(

Laura-glad the power yoga helped you out last night. I think we might all benefit from a little Cabo Wabo!!

Angie-Congrats on your weight/inch loss. You are doing great and the X seems to really be working for you. Keep up the good work. I want to shopmax too, really soon.

Happy Mother's day to all of us Mom's and have a great weekend everyone.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.