P90X grads, starters and Nancy Monday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Girls.

Sorry so late with starting the thread today...

After not working out fri/sat/sun I did Cardio Sculpt Express, KM leg conditioning drills and ARX this afternoon. I ofcourse have running class in a couple of hours now. }(

Tomorrow calls for spin class and I think I am going to throw in some chin ups as well. }(

I received XFlowsion in the mail over the weekend but with the way things played out I never even had the chance to preview them! I must do that tonight or tomorrow. Lord knows that if I like what I see I will *HAVE* to throw one of the work outs in SOMEWHERE wether it's part of my regular yoga routine or an extra work out.}(

I have the P90 Masters coming soon as well...so excited to have all of these new work outs to play with! Wooh! :+

I sold my Yoga Shakti DVD on Amazon over the weekend. I have to mail it out tomorrow and then I will list a couple more that I don't want. It's sooo much easier then using Ebay! I have collected quite a few work outs since I sold the last round on Ebay that I don't like but couldn't or just (stupidly) did not return that I could make enough $$$ to justify my recent work out spending spree!;) }( :p

Alrighty...DS needs a bath and then it's off to class with me. I hope someone checks in now that I've started the thread even though it's late in the day.

I'll be back!:7

Hi ladies & happy Monday-

Wendy :: I did finally peek at the Xflowsion site and don't think it's something for me, but I can't wait to hear your thoughts on P90 Masters!

I thought I'd do some cardio this afternoon, but during the school day, I started to feel miserable. This thing's in my sinuses now, so my head is throbbing, and breathing is an issue. So a rest day it is.

Hope everyone has a good night!
~Cathy :)

Hi Ladies,

I was planning on working from home today, but had to go in for a 10-12 meeting. Thankfully I did SB/SJP 90 min cardio this morning. This afternoon I hope to fit it PLB and some ab work. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Wendy-My my, you have been on a shoping spree lately. You must be sayin' to yourself-"so many workouts, so little time. Let us know what you think of Xflowsion.

Cathy-Hope you feel better soon.

Nancy-I read your post from last night. Better to workout late than not at all.

Happy Monday Ladies,

Diana

I feel great now that I've completed PLB, cooked dinner, started the dishwasher and the laundry...Now I get to watch 24:)

See you all tomorrow.

Diana

Diana ~ great workout! Enjoy 24.

I opted to do Leaner Legs + back and Power Squeeze Buns & Thighs segment. I really fried the ol' thunder thighs. ;) Glad I made myself work out.

~Cathy :)

Hello everyone:)

Busy weekend and busy Monday. Had T-storms this morning and was refreshing as we really needed the rain. It's been a nice day since the storms passed. Another round of the T-boomers are supposed to go thru tonight.

I did the X CST and ARX today and then took the dog for a walk. I'm still finishing up those things that need to be done for the surprise anniversary party while trying to make sure everything at work is caught up. I just did not feel like being there today and took off early to buy some yummy fresh fruits and veges.:) I just didn't know when I would be able to make it back to the market this week since it's going to be so darn busy and I had nothing fresh in the frig.

Wendy - I've never sold anything on Amazon but I have on e-bay. How does it work? Do you just set your price and sit back until someone buys it?
So, how was the party this weekend?
Hope you like the Xflowsion - very eager to see what you think of it.

Cathy - So do you think it's allergies or leftover yucks from last week? Man, I hope you body shakes this off soon.:( Great job on the legs!

Diana - Aside from the workouts, your night sounds exactly like mine except sub Heroes for 24. LOL! The weekend was just too darned busy for the laundry so now I'm stuck with it today and tomorrow.:(

Nancy - Great job on the workouts. I saw your post.:) Post anytime and I'll read it.

Laura - Where'd ya go? Did you take a long weekend or are you dealing with a Monday from helllllllooo.;-)

Good night all

Angie

Hi Angie~

Mondays always seem to zip by, don't they? My day was on-the-run, too. I recently learned I do have allergies (mild), but this is definitely the infection that kicked in Friday night. I slept terribly last night and still feel this morning like my head's so full, it could explode. So much for prescription-strength meds. It's not doing anything to relieve the pressure and congestion. I'm gonna prep my classroom today just in case I need to stay home tomorrow.

In terms of exercise, I had to screw up my rotation this week b/c I did S&A on Sunday, so I couldn't plug in CST y'day as scheduled (I *still* have DOMS in the tris, too)...therefore, if I feel up to working out today, I have no idea what it's going to be yet. I should grab a minute this morning and try to plan out the rest of the week. I'll rest but only if I have to. I just hate to mess up the X this far into it!!!

Have a great day, ladies!
Cathy :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.