P90X Grads and Nancy Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good morning!!!:)

Diana: The 80th party for your dad sounds great. I'm sure he was surprised since you did it so early!:) Sounds like you had an uber busy but fun weekend. That's great! Nice job kickin' out the 30 mins of BM. That work out is no joke so even doing 10 minutes of it is a good thing!}( LOL What's on tap for today work out wise?

Laura: Sounds like you had a fun weekend too. Sorry you missed your work outs but the fact that you do your own work outs AND your classes during the week probably MORE then make up for it! So yes, P90X Masters is the "next step" for the X. Someone here gave me the heads up. Tony apparently has a blog and it was in there. I can't wait!}( }( }(

Nancy: The work outs like ISculpt, IBallet, IStrength, IYoga all come with PDF files that show you pics and have written directions on how to perform most if not all of the exercises in the work outs. You could print it out and take it with you but I happen to work out in the same room as my computer so I just left it up on the computer screen. There is music in the background and the instructors leads you through the work out as if she were on a video on your tv. It's a great way to do a "guided" work out at the gym w/o taking a class and they would be great to take on vacation as well. The ISculpt and IStrength I bought are very portable. The Sculpt is all body weight exercises and the Strength is done with things like bands, tubing and weights. I purchased these on purpose for their portability. HTH some.:)

Cathy: What's the matter...you are afraid of a little lightening are you!? :7 ;) :p I am PETRIFIED! Forget running when it's T-storming! I can barely function inside my house at times! LOL

Angie: I hope you get caught up today after having your boys "help" you y'day. :) So when do you leave for your big weekend?

So it's spin and yoga for me today!

BBL!:7

Good Morning Ladies,

My legs are totally fried this morning. After heavy leg day yesterday and bootcamp last night I'm barely able to walk.}( I'm heading to the basement for KPC to hopefully work out some of this soreness. My lunch workout is Chest, Triceps and Abs at the rec ctr.

Wendy-great job completing your practicals. I'll have to look into those "I" workouts. I may be doing more traveling for work later this year and those sound ideal.

I'll check back later and see what everyone else is up to.

Diana

Thanks for the info, Wendy. They sound interesting!! Are they expensive? I guess Cathe's ipod workouts will be similar then, huh?

My butt is already feeling B&G. What a workout!! I love DOMS and I finally figured out that it's "pain" that keeps me working out. I love feeling it the next day.

Don't know what's on tap for today. I'll figure it out. I realized that I haven't taken a true rest day in a while. Since I never do really intense cardio, I kind of think I don't really need one. I wonder......

I love T-storms. Love them. They bring a sense of security to me, at least when I'm home. I always feel like I have to run out when the sun is shining, but when it's raining I find I can relax at home.

Okay, have a good day!!!!

Nancy

The work outs on ITrain vary from about $2.99 to I think $7.99 depending on the work out and it's length. There are mostly 20 min, 40 min and 60 min work outs to choose from with a few other lengths thrown in there depending on the work out. There is a great amount of variety to choose from on that site! TONS of choices. I LOVE IT!:7

Check it out: www.Itrain.com

I just finished my yoga work out.

I created my own XFlowsion mish-mosh:

Body Blast (26 min)
Amazing Abs Ab Blaster Premix (6 min)
Amazing Abs Ab Boogie Premix (3 min)
Calm Down Dog (27 min)

It felt great!:7

Hey ladies –

Wendy :: actually, I *love* thunderstorms…but a couple of times I was caught running in them, and that was NOT fun. So, I tend to err on the side of caution. If I hear thunder, I don’t lace up…Glad you were able to get in your yoga today.

Diana :: wow, you are going hardcore with those workouts!! Hope you loosened up today.

Hi Nancy, Angie, and Laura. Asylum updates, please.

I'd planned to do some cardio tonight since I bagged it last night, but I had another long day, which included more internet problems, which led to a prolonged freakout http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/14.gif http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/42.gif because of my online comprehensive exam for grad school, which is this Saturday. If I can't take the exam, I don't get my degree. So, that was #1 priority after work. I just finished up with tech support and find my energy level fading. So, hell, I think I might just be lazy again tonight. Did I mention I am PMS'ing??? *lol* And ya know, this time of year in school gets NUTS, so I think the last thing I need is to stress about workouts. No guilt! I'll just enjoy the DOMS in my tri's from BBC Arms & Abs last night.

Enough rambling. Hope you all have a GREAT night!!
Cathy http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/4.gif

Hi Xers!

Diana: Yeah, the ipod work outs that need little or no equipment are perfect "on the go" work outs! Check 'em out for sure!}( How's the leg DOMS? :)

Nancy: So what did you decide to do today work out wise?

Cathy: PMS'ing!? OH NO! I hope you feel better soon! Oh and by the way...Ramble on, girlfriend!;):7 :p LOL

Angie: I am thinking of pulling out Legs and Back on thursday! My first X work out aside from yoga and ARX since I finished the rotation! Aren't ya proud!? :7 :p

I am running next week's plan through my head already. It will be my "recovery week" prior to starting my P90 Masters rotation. I think (dare I say it) that I am going to try doing only yoga and cardio. I can do yoga M-W-F and cardio on T-R-S. I am thinking I will do alot of XFlowsion's stuff since it's got dance and martial arts mixed in it. It'll make it more interesting I think. :D For my cardio I am thinking of 2 runs and my spin class. }( Any thoughts???

Good evening everyone!

I doubt anyone will be posting after me tonight. It's already after 10:30 and I'm just gettin here. Whew! It's been one of those weeks.:7 I went to work to finish everything up there so tomorrow I can continue to plan and pack for the races. We'll probably leave sometime Thurs. afternoon. But, since this is the first time in the 5th wheel, I'm chasin' my tail trying to get things taken care of. I still haven't packed all the clothes, so I'm doing laundry now so I can finish packing tomorrow. The boys have sports physicals tomorrow and then I have to pick up the generator, groceries, walmart stuff, bank, etc... Then I need to get home and finish laundry, cleaning, making mac salad, chili, etc. LOL! And darn it - I'm sleeping in tomorrow!!:7 :eek: ;) I'll be a total beeaitch if I don't - which kinda' defeats the whole purpose of a vacation.

I did X - S&A tonight. My lats were sore from yesterdays workout but I got thru it alright. I know I'm pushing it a bit, but I know I won't have many w/o days this week and I'm hitting different muscles so all should be well. Tomorrow I have X - L&B with and ab w/o.

Wendy - You are so creative with all your new icons. I don't have a clue how to even post an avatar.:( I tried it one day with no success and have never tried again.
So have you done all your xflowsion w/o? Do you like them? It sounds like they would be fun but are they challenging too?
You new rotation sounds good to me.
An X workout in your near future??:7 Woooohooo! LOL! Welcome back to X land.

Diana - Hope your legs are starting to feel better. I'll bet you'll be seeing big results soon. I'm so jealous of your bootcamp class but it's startin to get pretty warm here now, so I'm not sure how happy I would be doing it in the heat but I'll bet it burns tons of calories.
Glad to hear you had a great weekend. You were due for some fun and stress relief. :) Your new rotation looks intense! Keep us posted.

Nancy - I like the T-storms too. I absolutely love to be outside during the calm before the storm. I love it! The clouds get all creepy and the air is electric and everything is quiet....just love it! I'm a freak I guess. LOL!
Did you do B&G from beginning to end? The last time I did that I swore I would never do that again. I was calling Cathe names during the floor work.}( Killer on the legs

Cathy - Sounds like a good day to schedule in a rest day. Computer problems are the worst! Especially when mixed with PMS}( I always feel BBC A&A the next day - OUCH! Soon you'll have some time for yourself - only 1 week left right? I can just about hear you singing.....schools out for summer......;)

Laura - I agree - weekends need a pause button! Sounds like you had your fair share of bad luck this weekend. That stinks. At least you got some time by the pool. So, you're gettin ready for vacation too? I hope you get great weather for it and lots and lots of cold beverages.:D ;)

I gotta go check my email all - haven't even been there yet and the laundry is almost dry. I hear the bed callin my name too....

Good night all

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.