P90X grads & Nancy! - Sunday, 5.27

seeking_guns

Cathlete
Good morning, ladies-

Guess I'll start us again...although it might just be Angie and me again. Or maybe just me! *lol* Hope everyone else is off having fun!

Angie :: yes, I did learn a lot of info about the new Video iPod. The kids really dig that one because you can watch videos on it. For your needs, I would recommend the 4G Nano. That's what I have. I have about 500 songs on mine and recently downloadeded two iTrains...But I can't really tell you how much space they're taking up. I just don't know. However, I don't think you will have an issue with the 4G. That's a lot of room!...Yes, I am an early bird. I am usually up about 4:30 during the week. On weekends, I tend to wake up 6-7ish.

Well, today is my last day of the X. Rotation calls for Core Syn, but I'm gonna head out for a run instead. (And then I'll officially be a grad, too! Yippee!!)

Have a great day to anyone checking in!
~Cathy :)

Mornin all

Cathy - Congratulations on the graduation from P90X!!!!! How do you feel? Did you get great results with the program? Did you do the pics? Would you do it again? I'm so proud of you! It's really tough getting thru that last month. It's really weird how the first 2 months kinda fly by and that last month drags on and on and on.....

Also, thanks for your thoughts on the ipod. I'm wondering if the video ipod is as small as the nano. It would be nice to have that one that I can use for something other than songs and workouts, but I'm not sure it can be used in the w/o capacity. Do you think the video ipod is too big to be used for workuots? I'm thinking it might be too big to be strapped to the arm? I have no idea how big that unit is or how costly. Any thoughts on this?

Today is my rest day.:) Although, I still have some cleanmax planned. I got all the vacuuming, dusting, windows, dishes, and laundry done yesterday but now I have the deep cleaning to do, which I don't have enough time to complete and don't think I EVER will. It seems like the more I clean, the longer my to-do list becomes. I always find things that need to be fixed or organized or needs attention... x( Also, the guys come back this afternoon so my clean house will probably not last very long.}( And my empty laundry basket will be filled again.

Yesterday the electricity went out just as I was getting ready to workout.:( So, I didn't get a chance to w/o until 8pm. I was gonna do B&G, but since it was so late I wanted to do something quick b/c I was toying with the idea of just bagging it. So, I took out Gin Miller - Intense Moves. It's a great interval w/o that is over in less than 50 minutes and burns about 500 calories. I really go all out on the intervals b/c the rest periods are longer than those in IMAX's so I make sure I peak out my HR. I felt better doing it b/c I ate a coney dog for dinner so it helped relieve the guilt.:7

OK - I've rambled enough. Time to have one more cup of java and then get it in gear and maybe go thru a closet or drawer. Nothing too intense today since it's Sunday after all.

Have a great day everyone and I'll check back later to see if anyone has been here.:D

Angie

Hi girls,

We've been busy and had some unexpected guests stay with us Friday and Saturday night. Saturday we went to a special screening of Pirates 3. We all got a gift bag with $10 concession card, a pirate bandana, a pirate pin, and a ticket for a raffle drawing. One of my guests won a pirates board game. It's a very long movie and we didn't get home until after 1pm. I took my other son who didn't get to come to the morning show to see it in the evening. In between the movies I fit in MIS. I was hoping to do a cardio w/o too but I just didn't feel like it.

I've been running around to the library and shopping today. I also did laundry. I wanted to do a long workout today but was too tired from staying up so late that I just don't have the energy. Hopefully I will get a long cardio w/o in tomorrow. I still need to clean the bathrooms and my bedroom is a nightmare. I have no room to complain to the kids right now.

Cathy-great job completing P90X. I agree, the last month just seemed to go on forever. Congratulations!!!:)

Angie-I think we make a great cleaning team. It would go so much faster too. When I was pregnant, my sister would come over and help me clean the house and it was so wonderful.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.