P90X Grads and Nancy Monday June 11

rmrmr

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I've been MIA this weekend. I did workout (a little) on Saturday. I did 30 min of Bodymax. I had hoped to get in an hour but started late.

We had a huge celebration for my dad. They said it was for his 80th birthday, but that's not until November. We just decided to have it in the summer since the weather is unpredictable in the winter. My brother and sister and their families were here from Wyoming. One of my nephews I hadn't seen in 9 years was here with his family. My dad was totally surprised! We had the party at my nearby nephews community center. They had a huge pool where the kids swam and played in the water for hours. It was so nice to see everyone.

Needless to say, I did not workout on Sunday because I spent the day with my SIL and a bunch of the kids at the mall. We did see Knocked Up which was very funny; definitely not for kids though.

I should be working out now but I just feel wiped out. It's not a total loss since I have bootcamp class tonight.

It's time for me to get ready for work. I will go back and see what everyone was up to over the weekend and check back with personals.

Happy Monday,

Diana

Morning ladies!

How does the weekend pass by so fast .. seems I was just here at work .. blinked my eye and the weekend was gone!!

Well .. weekend was packed full of activity .. but missed ALL my workouts!x( .. Sat. we had to go visit a friend of ours in the hospital (also DH supervisor) .. the hospital is a 2 hour drive from our house .. while we were there we had the LOWES DH "have to shop everytime we are w/in 30 miles of" ... stop .. then we had the Pet Smart stop .. then out to eat @ O'Charlies.. DELICIOUS!! DH on night shift so he was a little ill .. aahhh ..

then Sunday thinking could get some major weight work in .. DH was late .. I got worried .. so then I got up and started doing stuff around the house .. he finally made it home and I had to tip toe around b/c he was sleeping (can't jump around while he sleeps I wake him up) .. so opted to lay out by the pool .. then had to check on DB house and cats and dogs (they are vacationing at the beach).. and of all things a tree (well 2 trees) fell on the dog pen and they were loose .. ahhh just a mess ... after DH got up he had to go and cut trees and try to fix the gate .. no he was not a happy camper .. but the dogs were ok .. and hopefully would stay in ..

...seems the next thing I know the alarm clock is ringing this morning and I have to go to work .. aahhhhh ..

told DB he was going to have to fork out some $$ for a FENCED in yard!! LOL

I read the weekend posts .. sounds like everyone had a great time!! even though mine was rushed and hectic the couple hours I had at the pool was nice! .. OH .. and WE GOT RAIN .. Friday AND Saturday!!:D

So .. today is BBC bicep and tricep torture .. then tonight is step/lower body circuit class ..

I am on VACATION Friday .. :7 .. head to the beach .. and looking forward to some relaxing and fun fishing!!:D

ok .. gotta run .. will check back later for personals!!

have a great day .. and great sweaty workouts!!:7

OH .. Wendy .. I read your comment .. <<OMG, that's right! P90X MASTERS is in the works!!! Holy cr@p, I almost forgot about that! WHOA! I can already see the flames shootin' out of my credit card baby! LOL >>>

Ok .. :eek: .. where did you hear about this?? I this the follow up from p90x .. OMG .. I can not even imagine ..

.. ok .. give me some scoop!!!:7

Hi Ladies.

No time for personals at this very moment but I'll come back for them. I promise!:)

Today is an Isculpt (my first one ever!) and then tonight I am hoping to squeeze in a run at the gym.

I gotta get moving on my work out now so I'll BBL!:7

Hey girls!!

Diana - your celebration for Dad sounds like it went really well!! I'm glad it was a good day for him and everyone that came. It's nice to be able to throw a party at a facility like that.

P90X Masters? I guess I should try to get through a rotation of the first one, huh? lol...... I'm really looking forward to Cathe's new ones though.

Laura, sounds like you had a productive weekend although not too relaxing. What workout are you torturing your girls with tonight?

Wendy, can you tell us a little about iSculpt? I keep reading about these workouts but can't imagine what they are. Do they just tell you what to do next and then count, etc.? What about iBallets? I can't for the life of me figure out how you'd do that one without watching someone. What are they gonna come up with next? iYoga? Imagine trying to get into some of those positions without seeing them. I guess if you know what you're doing it might work.

Okay, I'll be back later hopefully. B&G on tap for this evening.

Nancy

I am done with ISculpt and it was AWESOME!}(

Gotta jump in the shower and get to that foodstore now but I promise I'll come back tonight for personals!!!!:)

TOODLES!:7

Wow, this must be a very hectic/busy day for us all. I know I'm swamped but need a break. I wanted to mention too that the Oxygen Magazine for June/July (I think) is very good. It has some great exercise ideas and I would recommend this issue.

I've decided to follow a rotation that was given to me by Ms. Fit. I did online training with her in 2005. It is basically weight training 4x/week and cardio 6x/week. I was so sore doing this rotation. It's amazing to look back and see how much heavier I was lifting (and will be soon). I was doing squats with 115lbs. I have to do the weights at the gym where they have all the necessary equipment and heavy weights. I'll be doing my own cardio in mornings.

Today was Quads and calves day. I could barely walk out of the gym and I'm not kidding. My quads are really tight, despite all the stretching I did. I have bootcamp tonight so hopefully that will work out some of the soreness.

Quads-
Squats 4X12- 65/75/75/75
Extensions 4X12 50/50/50/50
Lunges 4X15 45/45/45/45

Calves-
Standing Raises 5X10 70 all sets

I also added some hamstring curls 4X12-87.5 Hamstrings are on Thurs. with Back, but I need work back there.

Hope everyone is able to stay out of the asylum today....

Diana

Hey ladies, :)

Pass the strait jacket - it's my turn. Busy day so just a drive-by for me - no personals, sorry - I'm beat tonight!

T-storms here so I bagged my run and did BBC Arms & Abs only. (That one's definitely my favorite of the BBC series.) Will get in some cardio tomorrow instead of taking a rest day as originally planned. The rotation shuffle continues...:p :)

Sounds like great workouts are being had by all. Enjoy your night!

~Cathy :)

Hey all

Yup add me to the crazy list too.....It's late and I still have a ton to do but I'm sittin' here a minute.:p I took the boys to work with me today so they could "help out". They did a really good job, but it takes so much time to point them in the right direction and it broke my concentration every 5 minutes when they came and asked questions. It's not a bad thing, it's just that it took me forever to get thru my stuff today. Anyways....now I'll have to go in tomorrow ALONE and finish up my stuff so I can get ready for a long weekend.:) I did manage to get in the X C&B and ARX so all was not lost. Gotta go log my eats and go thru some more paperwork. I'll do personals tomorrow - I promise!!:)

Have a great evening all

Angie

I'm sorry Xers but I just don't have the OOMPH for personals right now. I'm TIRED! I did Itread 10/30 at the gym tonight and tmrw is spin in the morning and then I am going to see if I can convince myself that it's OKAY to do yoga before dark so that I can do it at nap time! LOL

It's been one hectic day around here! I will catch up on personals tomorrow ladies! I promise!

Have a great night!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.